JoJolion

Kyo&Gappy Slice of Life chapter(s) when?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nigh-Complete_Arsenal
youtube.com/watch?v=fUzO2ReaNFA
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Energy_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
youtube.com/watch?v=0JchsO3YtaQ
youtu.be/4qiqE-NHdws?t=3m26s
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Acceleration
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Shadow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does araki suck at female characters?

I LOVE GIO

He only sucked at them prior to part 6, and even then he had a couple of good ones. Enya was fun, Tomoko and Shinobu were too.

It's Vento Aureo, not Golden Wind.

>prior to part 6
>implying

Trish is one of his biggest failures.

What the fuck is going on in this panel? How am I supposed to be reading this?

>What the fuck is going on in this panel?
Kar did not destroy the flower so he propelled himself so that ricochet is able to prevent the impact.

>How am I supposed to be reading this?
Like this, and in B/W.

I don't think this hard to follow, it's easy to see where he starts, and the motion is pretty clear.
And like said, b/w is your friend.

Post stand ideas in the form of a picture.

>those quads
Checked.
SAME

Yukako is alright too.

It's Ougon no Kaze, which in English means Golden Wind.
It's Vento Aureo in Italian, and if you want to call it that, you better use the complete title, "Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio: Parte Cinque Vento Aureo." Better get used to it, faggot.

Guess what it does.

Ora Ora desu ka?

O no Diavolo is trying to kill you after you saw his ass in a picture. Whats your stands ability and name (only 1 reroll)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Gomu gomu no finger

Stop what you are doing anons. Do not give this man another (You).

Let's say Netflix got to produce a live action Steel Ball Run. Who would be your top picks for a cast?

but i got a good roll
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nigh-Complete_Arsenal
[danger danger]

You're just as bad as him.

Not even all the money in the world would make me feel comfortable with a live action JoJo adaptation.

I just want a normal SBR adaptation with Netflix kind of money.

Brie Larson as Hot Pants
Tony Danza as Gyro

How would you feel about a JoJolion AV?

Only if it contains one of the girls getting ROCKED.
Something bothers me that Diavolo's foot actually looks okay there.

FCUK IM DRUNK SONO CHI NO SADAME !!!!!!!!!!!! jOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOO1

why do people hate coloured jojo?
is it just "muh wrong color" autism?

i'd pick a rope and a sturdy wooden beam.
alternatively a flammenwerfer and a Netflix HQ.

I can't wait for the next season. JoJo Fridays sound so fun.
Why do people hate b&w JoJo?
Why don't you use proper capitalization?

What the fuck guys...

Why do people hate B/&W JoJo?
Is it because they cannot understand what is going on in the manga, even though it is perfectly clear to the reader?
Is it because the coloured version is the default version on batoto and they don't like change?
Is it because they are millennials and did not grow up with a B/W Television?
Is it because they don't know how to appreciate Araki's fine work?

>Shinobu

I LOVE KIRA

>loving the UGLY

I mean someone loves you.

L-lewd..

what

A lot of Araki's lines are lost when it's colored. It gets worse as the series goes on and it's painfully apparent in Jojolion. That, and Shueisha feels the need to put lipstick on every other male character. Araki does it for volume covers and other drawings, but those tend to have an overall color scheme where it fits.

Where do these come from? A MAD or something?

;_;

>implying someone even acknowledge me
Nice try, UGLY LOVER !

I like this figure.

That's sad user.

Better to stay alone than to get loved by people who just fuck you over and forget about you

I wouldn't mind if they announce a Dead Man's Questions OVA at the end of Jojofes. On the other hand I just want something new, anything, to come out. They should be mailing the Rohan OVA now at least.

I'm sorry you feel that way user

ASB commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=fUzO2ReaNFA

Any chance we'll ever see a Part 3 done in the modern style?

>Jojo still not licensed in my country
feelsbadman

I hope not

Part 1, 5, & 6 would probably look best in Araki's new style.

Parts 2 and 3 are way two macho in the community's eyes to fit.

Part 1 being redone in any style would be nice. It has aged significantly worse than the rest.

True, it's way before Araki got a feel for what JoJo would be going forward.

>That Iggy

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Energy_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

「Island in the sun」(Hamon based stand)

It manifests as a light blue octopus: it can manipulate and conduct hamon and can shoot a jet of charged ink.

I put a sheild of hamon around me and use my stand to put some energy into the ground and make small projectiles fly up from the rubble. There will be a thick field of rising projectiles; only some of which can be blocked or destroyed, most of which will connect with him. Then i spray a jet of ink from my stand; ink eruption overdrive.

Tone down the autism there.

It's fine, my autism has a multipage Word file with 20-something pages dedicated to the same amount of donut steel Stands.

Thank you so much.
I found the first part too:
youtube.com/watch?v=0JchsO3YtaQ
Terence sounds weird, even though it's the same seiyuu from the anime.

Why would you want that? It's fine as it is. Do you seriously want to go through 152 chapters with Star JUSTinum?
Although I'm curious about what everyone would look like in the current style, not just the main characters who Araki has already drawn for the JoJoniums.

youtu.be/4qiqE-NHdws?t=3m26s

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard stand when?

Why didnt Death 13 just dream up the stardust crusaders getting nuked?

Why didnt Dio just freeze time and put C4 on everyone.

Why didnt Death 13 dream C4 in everyones tummys?

Why does Valentine say "Glance" outloud?

Bands that need stands / characters but don't have them because Araki is a huge fucking doughnut eating plebian:
>My Bloody Valentine
>Hella
>Sonic Youth
>Tera Melos

post real life jojo characters

gotta make gyro black for the diversity quota

>Sweet Trip
>tame impala
>Red House Painters
>Slint

>he doesn't say "glance" when he's glancing at someone
Hah !

>Hungry Ghost
>Asteroids Galaxy Tour
>Animal Collective
>Blockhead
>St. Vincent

Can someone explain the ending of part 6 to me?

A man of god kills sinners.

So that's why he kills himself in the process.

How does this picture make you feel?

Really fucking gay, but Kars is better

Pucci wanted to make everyone have innate knowledge of fate and what was going to happen to them before it does, but be unable to change their fate because he believed accepting the inevitable instead of resisting it was how to be happy because he couldn't accept his involvement in his sister's death and it was easier to say it was fate and thus not his fault. Made in Heaven carries every living organism into the next universe with knowledge of what will happen to them, but people who die during the acceleration aren't carried over and other people now fill in for them in the next universe. Pucci had to complete a full loop in time to make it permanent, but Jolyne's sacrifice let Emporio kill Pucci. This deactivated MiH before the effect was permanent so it was reversed and everything reverted to the old universe where Jolyne and co's souls were, except Pucci who remained in the new universe because he died during his own effect. So now everything is normal again except Pucci was wiped from existence in the final universe, so everything went exactly the same except DIO never met Pucci so Jotaro never read about him in DIO's diary so he didn't have to be on guard and thus could be a better dad to Jolyne, so Part 6 never actually happened. She's called Irene since she's no longer a JoJo and free from DIO's influence to live a normal life with Pucci gone, but the only person who remembers her sacrifice is Emporio who has inherited the Joestar mantle from her.

>ignoring the metaphorical rape scene in Sheer Heart Attack
You don't actually think Kira was autistic enough to change Koichi's sock while expecting Josuke to show up any minute, do you? They say the size of a man's foot correlates to the size of his manhood, but you can't show penis (in a sexual context) in a shonen magazine. What, then, is the closest thing to the foot? The sock, of course! Kira removing Koichi's sock was symbolic of his metaphorical emasculation, Koichi was completely powerless before Kira and his pride as a man shattered. Kira held Koichi's manhood in his hands. To then turn it inside out, or invert it, was symbolic of him not just taking Koichi's manhood but reversing it and turning it into feminity through raping him and forcing him into the female role, powerless to resist and crushing his masculinity further. To then put the sock back on his foot for him is the last nail in the coffin, he took Koichi's freedom and sense of self and used it to get off before leaving him with the bloodied, cumsoaked leftovers. He wouldn't even grant him death since Koichi was no longer a man, he didn't even warrant Kira's attention let alone pity.

Kira fucked Koichi's dignity and pride out of him on the sidewalk on that day.

Your post reminds me of that KiraxKoichi rapefic

>Reposting this

>161833397
can we get hair.webm guy back instead of this one

「Demon Days」
The user can acquire the devastating and apocalyptic powers of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

¿Did I win?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Acceleration
Guess I get Made in Heaven...

How far into JoJolion were we when Eyes of Heaven was developed and released? You think the next big JoJo game will at least wait until there's a confirmed big bad for part 8?

>EoH
December 17, 2015 JP

>JJL Chapter 49 (Two Years Ago, at Sea./Hato Brought Her Boyfriend Home (3))
December 19, 2015

You're gonna have to wait til mid part 9 if you want to play as anyone but Josuke or Jobin

>implying that there will be a part 9

what's his name?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Shadow

Ow the edge

When the fuck is Part 5?

2001, I think.

21 years ago silly.

JoJolion has another 98 chapters to go. I come from the year 2026.

Fuck off, retard.

>he's too poor for time travel tech