Do you think he'll ever get out of this?

Do you think he'll ever get out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_elyaYaQW80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is that?

Yeah dude he'll be fine, probably get 2-3 months and he'll get a few guns per release as is American tradition, as long as he promises not to do too many more mass shootings.

El Goblino

He's the NRA

No, he already confessed. Unless he's proven mentally incompetent or whatever, he's gonna get the death penalty. Dylann Roof got it for a lot less

No his Public defender said their strategy going forward is to prevent him from being executed, life in prison in a minimum.

Lol shut up canuck

The only way hes not getting the death penalty is to plead guilty.

If he please guilty he gets life.

Confessions can be thrown out, especially if it was coerced.

do you want this fucker to get off or something?

Anyways, there are two likely options
>pleads guilty, gets life
>pleads innocent, convicted, gets death penalty

well he aint batman

if the pistol grip doesnt fit, you must acquit

No, fuck faggots like him.Hope he rots in hell. They should deploy the k9 unit to his cell every day to rip up his hands and feet.

from the FBI transcript everyone in prison is going to know that he has multiple $25k payments coming to him from a wrongful death lawsuit against his mother
unless somehow the courts prevent that money from getting to him he's going to have a rough time in prison

Why is it on Sup Forums people act like if you talk about the likelihood or possibility of something happening, it must be because they want it to happen?

I notice this a lot during polling

honestly I'd rather get death penalty than life in prison

I agree, i guess the death penalty just makes the poor families that suffered feel better. But your right, rotting in prison for life is much worse than dying.

aren't his current legal guardians trying to take that money from him and his brother?

You don't think there will be any restitution if not for the injured, for the school for property damage?

Uh quite the opposite, he can use that money to buy commissary and possibly pay goons to protect him. You can live a pretty comfy neet life in prison if you have money.

death penalty is fair, you take 17 lives, your life gets taken.
I can't speak for others, but OP's question is so ridiculous I just assume he's either stupid or wants Nik the spic to get off

Canadian tradition would require giving him $10 million and an apology

what why? prison life isnt bad at all, the rape thing is a huge meme

you a fed?

>boring af
>tons of niggers and undesirables
>no internet
>no pussy
>shit food
>no privacy
>have to join a "group" to survive
>withering away while society, family, friends move on without you
>can basically be slave labor
I'll pass thanks

an AR-15

Hard to see how his reputation will ever recover from this

If they don't kill him I got a funny feeling he will get mad crazy pussy.

I've already seen posts upon posts of thots calling him cute, saying they want to fuck him, sending him letters etc

Yep like clockwork, poor rodge missed out.

When we bust him out during the 2nd American Civil War.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_elyaYaQW80

ikr, dude was a fool for offing himself

Obviously. He dindu nuffin. The NRA and high-powered auto assault weapons are to blame and Drumpf.