JUST so you guys all know, what the FBI and law enforcement agencies do is target vulnerable individuals...

JUST so you guys all know, what the FBI and law enforcement agencies do is target vulnerable individuals, and then encourage them to commit crimes, often arming them or supplying them with targets and information.

this is OBVIOUSLY what happened with Nikolas Cruz, especially given the history the FBI had with him and how many times he'd been redflagged. Remember that even the director of the FBI said that it was a clear breach of protocol when when the shooters FAMILY called the FBI to warn them that he was going to SHOOT UP A SCHOOL but the information never got passed along

it's not "incompetence", ok? they have a clear and demonstrable history of this behavior.

Credit also to HuffPo on this one for reporting things that go against their narrative. They are ironically one of the few MSM outlets with any semblance of integrity, despite being retardedly left-wing (INB4 "archive it", no, i'm not going to archive them for reporting something that they could have ignored for their political agenda. i'd rather encourage such behavior).
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/oklahoma-city-bomb-sting_us_5993c045e4b04b19336162fd

here is a piece by Human Rights Watch as well, where they talk about Muslims being targeted. Obviously you'd have to be a moron pushing a left-wing agenda to actually believe that Muslims are the only group targeted.
>hrw.org/news/2014/07/21/us-terrorism-prosecutions-often-illusion

if you think someone is encouraging you to commit these crimes, DONT DO IT, you are likely being used. the whole "gangstalking" meme is actually true or at the very least has strong threads of truth to it.

the poor kid was not even functioning, he was deemed mentally incompetent by the state, and the LE agencies preyed on him like hungry animals. pathetic and frightening.

and now because (almost certainly) did this same thing with Cruz, we all have to lose our guns. Alex Jones has been right the whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck, i wish this thread wouldn't just die. this is real info and real stuff that happens. we're going to lose our guns because of this shit.

Here is a free bump user.

i read it

Eh I figured that out a year ago they literally walk kids through every step to assemble or acquire a "bomb" then pop them when they pressure them to "plant" it....i shit you not some random number called me a couple months ago and it was some guy selling fertilizer very sketchy call

the fbi arresting literal retards to make up statistics is funny

back to /x/

>The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own
>this guy did nothing wrong
pick one retard. if this schizophrenic didnt try to do anything with the bomb, he would not have been arrested. this spastic deserves the jail time for breaking the law

>JUST so you guys all know, what the FBI and law enforcement agencies do is target vulnerable individuals, and then encourage them to commit crimes, often arming them or supplying them with targets and information.

I was thinking this too the other day. They use them like pawns then get them locked up.

Daily reminder that the Florida airport shooting ISIS dude literally said:
>The CIA is making me watch ISIS videos
That's some Clockwork Orange MKultra shit right there....

>often arming them or supplying them with targets and information.

or bribing them.

Fuck off dirty fed

Yes, OP the FBI does it all the time and always goes after the easy targets they (DOJ/FBI) have been blow out in court all the time. They are called agent provocateurs it's always some stupid ass FBI SSG that has a chip on his shoulder that has a massive ego that needs to prove himself to be above any desk job

if you watch the footage I think he was sent there to assassinate someone.

The CIA renamed MKULTRA after the hearings to end happended. They just lied to congress

*yawnnnnnnnnn* I'm so sleepy right now. Anybody else? It's so late, I think I'm just gonna hit the hay. We should all make sure to get plenty of SLEEP because sleep deprivation can be harmful, you know? Night night Sup Forums

Yeah, I'm super sleeply maybe we should all just sleep on this and come back tomorrow.

>Guy is brainwashed then given the means to commit crimes

You’re retarded. They should have left the schizophrenic kid alone in the first place. None of this would have happened.

Exactly, this

Yup I was just talking about this earlier. Look up on the website the Intercept "How the FBI created a Terrorist"

The find people who are mentally I'll and show maybe a slight intent to maybe do something but never would..then introduce Informants into their lives to exploit their illness and push them in than direction. They'll supply them with weapons ect. Most cases they'll set up a sand nigger with a fake bomb or something but obviously the let alot of these stings 'Go live' like Cruz. This is why they police stood down..in fact if anything they were there to shoot and make sure Cruz didn't bail out and insure the attack commences

Broward county, home to debbie waserman shultz kike cunt. What a coinki dink

This is what they did the the garland, texas shooter who was going to shoot up the Muhammad art exhibit
He was immediately gunned down by police when he arrived on the scene and pulled a weapon, but the feds that encouraged him to do it were in the car behind him following him to the shooting lol
I fucking believe it

I need:
Yamaha WR250R
Sig P226 with silencer
List of all PizzaGate pedos
Some walking around cash

Bump.
Boston Bombers brother was an FBI contact.
Member that?

These kikes play both sides to keep the public unaware of their true threat.

Once they get everybody chipped it's too late, they will be able to kill us all with a few keystrokes.

The shooter had no family they were all dead. The woman who called the Feds was probably the same woman who had Nick's brother forcablly committed and is trying to get Nick's life insurance money from his mom's death.

>it's always some stupid ass FBI SSG that has a chip on his shoulder
No it isn't. This isn't just rogue FBI agents, this is a policy that they've followed since mueller introduced it.

The FBI has to show that they are arresting terrorists. However, the FBI colludes with the CIA to create terrorists and pull false flags. So the FBI never knows whether some real terrorist is associated with the CIA and can therefore be traced back to the FBI.

How to get around that? Find people too damaged to make it through the day without shitting their pants and then do whatever it takes to frame them for a terrorism charge. This way they know that an investigation of the "terrorist" won't uncover the fact that they are a CIA/FBI asset.

They find actual retards (pic related) and befriend them, plan a terrorist attack, equip them, and in some cases bribe them to attempt a terrorist attack (that wouldn't work since the FBI sells them "plastic explosives" that is actually play doh, etc).

Yeah, I could have sworn it was a Glenn greenwald piece where I read about the garland shooter. It was probably that exact article

>let the schizophrenic who is currently on a watch list alone
right, did you not understand why the recent school shooting happened? retard

You will only lose your guns if you are a coward and don't go to war against tyrants.

Two different situations

This kid was mentally retarded and they entrapped him to make it look like they foiled some serious big boogie man to society when in reality it was some mentally retarded child

That video was some treadstone Jason Bournetier moves, dude was on auto pilot assassin creed mode. It's all real.

BUmp

schizophrenia isnt being mentally retarded you retard and doesnt give him a pass to break the law

Reminds me of the FBI agent who was planted in a mosque and subsequently reported by members of that community TO THE FBI for being a dangerous radical

I don't think it's some grand conspiracy for social control, I'm just not even sure what the goal is when these things happen with Alphabet agencies, funding maybe?

Nigger we are all on a watchlist.

I didn't want the black pill

user your making me feel depressed.

They create patsy's to arrest and then charge them with a crime that they fabricated in the first place to arrest them.

Because every single one of these claims of entrapment has the suspect seeking out weapons, FBI isn't putting up signs anywhere.
Even Liberal WIkipedia removed claims and sources FBI was behind entrapment for Muslims.

Does it say who contacted who in the first place?

huh, wonder why we arent all being arrested. there's clearly multiple different watchlists of different magnitude

Huge clue was in movie Siccario. War on drugs is basically the US picking winners and losers, so why would that method be any different with terrorist type of attacks? Literally by definition a false flag.

Arrest us for shitposting? This isn't Bongland.

They do the same thing with the news here by manipulating the anonymous title and botting shit to create false pretenses.

>who could be behind this post

thats... why i said of different magnitude

dude started talking about blowing shit up, which drew some attention
maybe the trick here is to not want to blow things up

someone with a brain it seems like

>right, did you not understand why the recent school shooting happened? retard
He probably joined some fed discord linked here

We are considered free radicals in the system.

We burn out whenever our use becomes insufficient.

Again. I need a
Yamaha WR250R
Sig P226 with silencer
List of PizzaGate pedos.

I'm more than willing to help the alphabets...

I'm already on a watchlist by the FBI

I'm currently under investigation by the FBI by the counter intelligence (cointelpro). I've been under investigation for three years with 24/7 365 vertical surveillance.

Extra: Since I cannot challenge this in court they have their break in teams come into my come and plant microphones and cameas the size of a grain of rice into my walls pointing at all major exits/entries

Vehicle surveillance

They love their leap frog, picket, and floating box surveillance.

Their evidence is trying to say that downloading files from wikileaks must mean I'm a "foreign" agent it's literally the most retarded thing I've ever read.

I guess CNN was right, only reporters can download those files unless you want to be put under federal investigation

It would be easy to isolate people. A cute girl likes you and sends you a text asking for a date. FBI blocks the text and uses a spoof to text her back with your number saying "fuck off ugly bitch dont talk to me again".

Explains why none of you get laid. FBI is working all of you. Didn't get a job you applied for? FBI. People go from being nice to you to avoiding you for no reason? FBI meddled.

Interesting.

Isn't this what that one Harry potter film was about, the fbi radicalizing right wingers/nazi's?

Did you FOIA yourself? Can this still be done?

No one will believes your shilling agent.

You're glowing right now

I hate everyone, especially girls and jobs, can't blame that on the FBI. Kek

I had a sit down and talk with a DOJ agent about this matter

Send them my way, I want to know what they have on me.

There are a lot of agents such as that violate their contract they signed with the bureau

I wish I had a job

Don't break any laws, don't be a hasty lone wolf psycho, don't make bombs, don't target anyone and what's the worst they can do? Thoughtcrime isn't real in America. Organize a militia, organize a political force and drive these rats out by their own game. They are afraid of us, and for good reason. The jig is up. What have you got to lose by exercising patience and your rights to a free life?

user I'm not retarded, you can try and bait me into giving you answers that you know would violate legal law since the investigation is still "on going" same with carter page they are pulling the same bullshit.

They are still investigating him (google it)

90% of laws are unconstitutional. Who gives a fuck about laws? Certainly not these fucking pedophiles running things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

So why don't you faggots march on the FBI in protest? Nobody but mouthbreathers are here, nobody who is making a difference is reading this information.

I literally believe you and agree with you, yet you call me FBI? Well user, you're a strange fellow, but i must say, you steam a good ham.

Better yet how about someone pretends they are gonna shoot up a school and records the evidence when the FBI encourages and arms them and publicly releases it?

Get help.

So these guys this against the law unless your a federal agent and you should follow the law since this is a crime and the IA will only investigate crimes

Just because you are under investigation doesn't mean you have to cooperate or keep details secret. I was simply curious if it was still possible to FOIA yourself.

Stop ruining my chances of being picked by sowing doubt in the Fed's heads with this BS setup.

If only by programming. Lol. good thing I can still think...these people are demonic. I thank God for the guidance to steer clear of their manipulation.
Our Constitution is Divine Law. Just because people try to cover it in Jewdirt does not mean we can't clean it all off with the same shovel.

The FBI won't hand over my file and my investigation is sealed and classified. My local court house has the information but will not hand over any information related to lawyers

Have a bump. The FBI are full of women and kikes and any actual men are as thuggish as normal cops

Khazar milkers. Every. Fucking. Time.

And who the fuck are you faggot? Lmao. This board is for humans, you soupers do not apply.

I never signed any Constitution. I reserve ALL rights under God.

Are you retarded the us is trillions in debt from war spending over the last 20 years alone. Terrorism isn't real.

They harass these people wherever they go, mock everything they do, dont let them work, slander them to everyone around them.

This is what our "government" does all day.

This is what 30million plus people do all day while we make $5 an hour, while they make 100,000

Then they act like heroes.

I will literally pay you to be less of a moronic bitch.

If they won't let you work than just rob Jews.

sweet, free tiny cameras!

>destruction of government property
:^)

I think it would be funny if they FBI spent 100x per year to surveil me than what I actually make in income. Must be boring watching me in this tiny little room I call home.

So why don't you faggots march on the FBI in protest? Nobody but mouthbreathers are here, nobody who is making a difference is reading this information.

Sue them for it. Use the systems already in place. Work to become a true American, you get it? You are made in the highest image of God, that's what being American is.

or theft, I suppose

Lol I see you glow in the dark cianigger. I talk to girls fine and have a job. If this sort of stuff actually happened people irl would call you out on it. This is schizo bait to rile them up and will isolate you more. Dont fall for it.

Who has money to sue people? That's something for rich fags. The rest of us have zero recourse.

You dumb fuck ahahaha its pathetic that your schizoid brain thinks a lawsuit is gonna change anything. Your faggots ass thinks suing will make a change but you wont organize to inform people? You are a PUSSY.

This,

In the united states your "constitutional rights" can be suspended like without proof being shown.

Someone had to check out those cameras and you can youtube the FBI training videos on former federal agents talking about the equipment they signed out :^)

You are going to get yourself killed out of stupidity.

You just did, dipshit.

Nope you are definitely still a bitch.

I welcome death.

user don't let these two federal agents get to you there are only here to mock me they cannot have anyone exposing the truth which is why they post all the retarded WN entrap bullshit that everyone knows about and why everyone knows they are shills and they are just embarrassing them selfs. They have my file open in their cube while they are posing my personal information from my case file into here violating multipliable federal laws.

The day it happened I told my family the FBI was involved and did exactly what you said Pushed a mentally ill kid into an shooting that he likely wouldn't have done without their help

They are abusing raw 702 information and someone should tip IA that some federal agents are coming into this thread abusing their login access that was giving to them by hoover

Fuck you nigger. I'm no Fed.

Oh god are you seriously so fucking stupid that you think its not obvious that you're a shill faggot?

Im telling people to organize and spread the word and you're being a narc bitch.