Female’s previous mates having an effect on their offspring is called telegony

and it's fucking real
why is this shit even allowed?
this literally means that if you marry a lady who has had sex with other men before then children between you and her will have her previous partner's features, which sounds an ultimate cuckoldry to me

Why do you think premarital sex has been taboo for most of history?

(microchimerism)

Uhhhhhhh excuse me but last I checked we weren't fruit flies or anywhere close to insects

Humans are not fruit flies. Women doesn't have all their eggs ready to go and they don't get sperm all over them when having sex. It doesn't work that way. Read the fucking study you retard.

Doesnt matter since 98% of humanity has telegony since women are whores.

This, and sage.

>Checks flag
No surprise its a nip

Microchimerism is nothing new to me.

This has been discussed before

>Took two girls virginity, have cummed in both of them
>Cummed in two other girls
Phew, that's a load off to know I don't even have to breed to die with the knowledge that my genes are going forward regardless.

This, and leaf this poo alone

Check the flag of you who you're replying to. Are you sure they aren't insects?

>My ex-wife might be giving birth to little mes

Friendly reminder to demand an cervical isopropyl flush to any bitch you plan to impregnate.

Eventually science will catch up to what farmers have known for thousands of years.
Being a shut in stuck inside a lab your entire life while you obsess over hypothetical doesn't really give you much insight into how animals change over several generations.
This is why I get a good laugh at the Mendelian inheritance model and all the people that "know better" than folks who have been breeding specific traits into animals for thousands of years.
Then there's the sad fact that you city slickers put more thought into the breeding of your dogs than your wife. Which explains why your families always fall apart and your children are such a mess.
I'm sure you folks will get your act together someday.

>fruit flies

Let's see how this study is repeated, just like the one in pic related. I'm calling jew bullshit

women are gross

This. Lab people are fucking retarded. What happens in the lab happens different in the field.

There's a reason whore got that man look

It's not been tested in humans and you are not a scientist. Stop spreading lies.

Are you both fucking retarded? Lab work is essential to try out ideas, the viable ones are then transferred into the field. Fucking buger education

>Lab work is essential to try out ideas, the viable ones are then transferred into the field.
Oh wow, I guess ancient goat herders never really existed.
Why just yesterday a cattle rancher told me he couldn't breed his livestock until he stepped inside a lab.
You're a good example of someone who thinks he knows something while having his head so far up his ass that you can't see daylight.

>Fruit flies
>Feeding into a dumb meme

(You)

I know right? Male sea horses give birth so I guess that means human mtf trannies are female and not gay.

>t. used-up roastie

Oh for fuck's sake.

I have to go break the news to my mom that I can't give her grandchildren because all the women are fucking androgenous whores and will birth ugly mutant children because of Jewish operant conditioning in schools, media, and society.

Wish me luck, fellas.

No shit Sherlock. Has Islam already suppressed education in leaf land?
These articles come at you like they’ve been tried and tested in the field and are fucking facts! They’re not! Until you have PROVEN that it’s fact don’t be writing some gay ass ducking article.

That's not always the case, they can have excess testosterone due to a thyroid problem, but that fucking look though.. I know it too well.

And?

>thinks he knows something while having his head so far up his ass that you can't see daylight.
You are a good example of a fucking moron. Let me guess, you work in retail or marketing, have never built anything in your life and probably have a huge credit card debt. You dumb fucks are as bad as niggers, if you are not one

Literal projection. Go kys fag.

If the mother of your children is not a virgin, you're literally raising another mans child. lol@cucks

>You are a good example of a fucking moron.
Oh look, an angry passive aggressive leaf. Never seen that before. I guess going through life stupid puts a big chip on your shoulder.
>you work in retail or marketing, have never built anything in your life and probably have a huge credit card debt.
This is a good example of projection as a coping mechanism.
So did you just describe yourself or your single mother?
>You dumb fucks are as bad as niggers, if you are not one
Who is "you," urban retard?

Don't even try to reproduce goy! Anyway they won't be your children! Leave that nasty business to immigrants, don't be a cuck!

That one is kinda true. They tested it on the offspring of mice with a plant that they made shock them and their offspring who never came in contact with it were terrified.

Well.. I mean, on the bright side, at least you'll know if she slept with black dudes or not if your baby comes out dark.

Also this study is the perfect reasoning as to how asking a woman how many dudes she boned is a legitimate question. Fuck the roasties.

>Literal projection
except I have the engineering band to prove it, post your barista license faggots

Fruit flies literally have 4 HUGE easy to modify chromosomes, human have far more and they are FAR smaller.
If this type of modification were happening, we would know, and there
would be FAR more birth defects.

>tested it on the offspring of mice with a plant that they made shock them and their offspring who never came in contact with it were terrified.
Post a soursw, the only papers I can find are shooting down epigenetics, it has never been proved even in single celled life

>their offspring who never came in contact with it were terrified.
Epigenetics is a motherfucker.
We'll have to wait and see how it all shakes out.
>if your baby comes out dark.
That's the thing Bobby, the gene expression might not present outwardly. Your baby could just have nigger genes in it's saliva or liver.
Your old lady could have nigger chromosomes floating around directly in her pea brain though.
>except I have the engineering band to prove it
We obviously weren't talking about credentials.
Your lack of reading comprehension is abysmal.
Post up your college transcripts and be sure to tell me about your engineering degree in genetics as if your appeal to authority is somehow remotely relevant. It won't change how yellow your skin is though.
Either you have some liver problems going on or your momma fucked a reservation dweller.

>they don't get sperm all over them when having sex

with you

I am fruit

lmao you think the engineering participation trophy means you know anything.

>I am fruit
Some would say you're 50% banana.
He's insufferably retarded.
In other words, a leaf.

whew, you are taking things pretty personally. I'm gunna guess you have at least one cat

>Invertebrates often store sperm for months, years before using it... something mammals can't do

>University of New South Wales - South Eastern area of Australia - Degenerate capital of the Southern Hemisphere

Trauma can cause changes. Look up epigenetics, specifically as it relates to PTSD.

this

but you didn't get one, what does that say Tyrone?

If this phenomenon does exist in humans, it more likely the womans own biology perceives desirable traits experienced by past mates and does it's best to work them into the DNA being created by her egg and your sperm. Obviously if your wife fucked a bunch of black dudes before she met you, and you're a short chubby white man, the babies aren't going to come out big and black. BUT. It is probable sounding that the child could come out taller and leaner than you are simply because your wife perceives those as desirable traits experienced with past lovers. Cell memory and what have you.

Oh wow OK. I could have been wrong in my post above.

Are they sure women aren't just attracted to certain type of men, and those men share similar traits. Therefore the male she does reproduce with results in an offspring similar to previous mates?

>Invertebrates often store sperm for months, years before using it... something mammals can't do
Sperm banks run by reptilians confirmed.

>Women doesn't have all their eggs ready to go
Yes they do, women are born with a set number of eggs and that's it.

No offense but you sound like you have a deep seated desire to be cucked. Just from what you've written, that is. Like on a subatomic level, you would want your wife to fuck niggers and your child to be partial nigger progeny.

We need to stop with this fake science shit. It doesn't work like that. It's not a good meme, it's simply false. You know there are skeptical people out there looking to find one thing Sup Forums is fucking wrong about to dismiss all the redpills this place produces, and if they come across microchimerism they have a reason to believe everything else is false as well. You don't trust a stranger after getting him caught bullshitting once.

Being a whore has real consequences, such as not being able to bond in a serious relationship.

This one is actually true. But in the case of holomeme, it's more likely that it's just their imagination and empathy towards one's own ancestors that makes them to ''feel'' the holohoax.

you know what, maybe you're not so crazy after all

Holy fuck are people this retarded?

>our source is the general thinking of people who breed dogs

>this is something royalty of 1000 years ago thought (see: expert DNA scientists the hapsburgs)

>fruit flies do his, could humans?

Sperm is taken into the female body and almost all of it is designed to be destroyed by natural bodily defences, it is literally an outside agent the body will eventually reject and destroy if it does not find its egg

Incel scientists placed on even more intensive suicide watchhhhh

>fruit flies
>humans

I really doubt this occurs in humans.