Something's wrong Sup Forums. I don't feel as hateful anymore...

Something's wrong Sup Forums. I don't feel as hateful anymore. I feel like I don't care about what is going to happen and fell into complacency. I didn't go back to being bluepilled and I ain't blackpilled either. Why don't I hate as intensely anymore?

we get used to everything, I guess you just hated too much and now your brain is too used to it

same t b h. i have all the same views but not nearly as passionate as i was even half a year ago. maybe its an acceptance stage. you know whats happening in the world and you know it isnt right, but aren't as fervent in trying to solve it. i think i reached a stage where i know the world is so fucked that we need a war to get rid of the bad blood and restart, any little shit i do won't make the difference needed
now i see stupid shit and just say yep

How did raimi get away with this?

>The five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

almost done

"Now that my barn burned down I can finally see the moon"

your youthful idealism has turned to jaded fatigue
happens to all of us eventually
you'll still feel your hate, but it won't be the same. nothing surprises you anymore and so nothing really matters anymore - not even the positives.

all forms of hate are a projection of your shadow.
congrats on becoming an adult and dropping conservashit poison.

That's because we are winning, OP. That's how the life of a winner feels like.

Because you're used to it. You know it doesn't matter. You're not afraid to die for your beliefs. You're not afraid to kill for your beliefs. The idea of the world flipping upside down doesn't scare you anymore. You're becoming immune to persuasive influence, the tricks that play upon your emotions.

The true redpill isn't any singular truth. It's the knowledge that the world is a broken place, and not only do most people refuse to fix it, but they will destroy anyone who tries.

You're literally becoming a superhuman, the next generation of people who can't be swayed by petty bullshit.

I guess you are right user. Still feels odd

I feel like u articulated what I was feeling. Kinda made me feel better. Thanks user!

This is actually a good thing and it indicates we are one step closer to fulfilling Uncle Adolf's dream.
Things are going to go our way in the long run. Stay strong brothers.

Maybe leafland has hope after all

good post

The fire in your heart has adapted.
>first started out as a small ember.
>grew into a flame
>grew into a blaze
>shrunk to conserve the energy
in time
>anger and hatred will rise
>but you've learned to control your power levels
>power density grows exponentially
Keep training your power levels, brother!

It could be acceptance of the situation.

This

Just waiting patiently for the day when normies decide they've had enough. We're getting there.

Good leaf post

I just find everything so hilarious now.
I laugh at the degeneracy.
Maybe I'm going mentally Ill

maybe you have gone beyond the blackpill
do you feel llike the chaos on the world is itss naturaal order?
do you feel like normies are just cattle that follow their master to the slauther house?
do you feel like you wouldnt mind being that exploitative master?
maybe you have started turning into the jew.

I can’t think of a way to stop kikes on my own. I suppose i’m just waiting now

here is some tape
>Please put yourself back up on tree so no rake

uhhhhhhh..............

This as well. Any news short of WW3 doesn't excite me. Thing are so bad we need a global catastrophe.

Dear Diary:

Today, a Leaf did some good.

Yes. I am slowly becoming the Jew.
Most white people are dumb degenerates. Everyone should be slaughtered

>misusing the term blackpilled

IF I GO CRAZY I THEN WILL YOU STILL CALL ME SUPERMAN.

SHIEEEEEET WE DA JEWS NOW.

I was never mad. The crazier and more fucked up shit gets, the more it just becomes goddamn fascinating. All you can do is be the best version of yourself that you can, same as always. The rest is details.

middle east in its entire history has always been in unrest, would be surprised if their leaders could surmount tension of global war even in the very near future

I stopped caring for a while already

I am proud to call you a compatriot.

Burnt out. Take a breather from politics. Give your brain other things to worry about/be concerned with/focus on. It's good to reset once in a while. I find it helps me stay focused on my principles and beliefs when I do return to the bloody political arena.

It's because Trump actually won and now you don't feel like the edgy underdog anymore. That's why the whole alt-right is losing steam and being a liberal is cool again because you get to make fun of the ruling party rather than whining about things that aren't real. Now it's the rights turn to whine about things that aren't real since they're in power. American politics is this retarded pendulum where everyone forgets what happened more than 8 years ago.

That's what happened when I started worshipping Lucifer. It's a great feeling. All that shit isn't your problem, just carve out some happiness for yourself

In a desperate mind
Little gardens grow
They grow very wide
They grow very tall
Why am I alive?
Urban Wonderland
By the fence I stand
In and out of hand
There are many paths
Dripping dark so dense
Do not enter here
Enter over there
Why am I alive?
Urban Wonderland
By the fence I stand
In and out of hand
People closing in
Barking at my mind
Shoving me to wine
I want all alone
I want my own home
I want my own girl
Help me hate the world
Own and love my life
Why am I alive?
Urban Wonderland
By the fence I stand
In and out of hand

well put

I dont understand what the pic is supposed to be saying?

Feels like this shouldn’t be on Sup Forums

You can't sustain the visceral rage you have for our enemies forever. The stress is unhealthy and it will kill you. It may not come after your first burnout. At some point, through your trials you will develop a slowly simmering hatred. You may smile wryly or laugh when you see them at work, and all the while you will confidently know that they deserve all of the most horror, pain, and sorrow they can be given, and the worst possible death.

Complacency causes cuckedness

Lmao this
You ain't mentally ill just rising above the degeneracy

Are you American by any chance? I am asking because your continent is the last one to get redpilled. I mean I discovered this place about a year ago but I’ve known the basic ideas which are circulated here since 13 or so as anyone in Russia. Ask anyone who is to blame for such a shitty world we live in. The answer will be either USA or Jews which are basically the same. And one more thing you guys have really had an enormous impact on mass culture worldwide cuz your were on the frontier of meme war and war as we know is the evolution pusher. Props to that

You're desensitized.

Remain firm in your dedication to making our society a better place.

Too many feels for the op

You realized to hate is to be controlled?

I said what I said. I don’t need to address that feels OP directly

We're already in the process of losing the world to the synagogue of Satan that will usher in the second coming of Christ. There's dark times ahead.

>why don’t i hate as intensely anymore?
Oh you still do, its just becoming tempered steel. We could all be raging infernos, ready to burn down the forest over the tiniest of spark.
>but then what?
The true redpill is the resolve of the blizzard. Long, cold, and unmerciful. The weak will freeze, and the coming spring will thaw the landscape into something truly beautiful

post more amerimutt memes

I like Canada tonight. You guys have had nice thoughtful responses.
Maybe Canada has finally turned over a New Leaf.

Moved to US a few years ago. I'm from gypooland originally and the weird thing is that even tho it's considered more conservative and is homogeneously white (Inb4 gypoo white) I only became aware of what's going on in the world after being exposed to America. It was almost panic when I realized that my beloved country is probably bound to the same fate. Good thing it's too poor to attract shitskins

I'm glad you guys won the Olympic ice skating. You have some qts

We also didn’t have the collapse of the soviet union to redpill us like you all. 80s and 90s in America were pretty /comfy/ and the internet wasn’t there to deliver the watered down redpill either.
We also literally had to “learn” about the holocaust every single fucking school year

I like vagina

>The true redpill isn't any singular truth. It's the knowledge that the world is a broken place, and not only do most people refuse to fix it, but they will destroy anyone who tries.

Excellent Post