Why not be Gay?

On an emotional level. Hear me out.

>Men are superior to women
>Women are almost always with the rare exception, vapid and stupid

Why not have an emotional (not sexual) gay relationship with your mate and then fuck sluts together for your sexual release?

I'm starting to consider this after a ton of relationships where women are just utter trash not worth keeping.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fags go to hell, and further the government should send them quicker

cause that literately fucking gay, wait until you can secure a long term waifu and have a happy family when you get older

This is true.

You mean a friendship? Are you actually coming at us with such a retarded fucking concept to rebrand camaraderie as homosexuality?

How easy are bottoms to bed compared to women?

Only an an*me poster can have such twisted logic

But the whole point is women are ruined. It's next to impossible to find one that's worth marrying on an emotional level.

So why not just fuck them like the whores they are and have your emotional needs taken care of by men, who are still capable of maintaining a conversation.

based incel poster

I believe it is called a bromance.

But yeah this looks like an increasingly appealing option.

there's nothing to hear out. what you say is an obvious pristine logic and universal constant of nature. good show

I mean more a gay relationship but without the gay sex.

Purely because men are better than women.

I see nothing but insults. Not a single person capable of refuting my argument.

You all know I am right, men are better than women.

>My eggs are spoiled
>Might as well eat dog shit!

you want me to get married to my best friend who is also heterosexual then we use this scheme to fuck whores while benefiting from the financial pluses of marriage?

I think this gay marriage thing might be worth another look.

110% cuck
If you need a man to be emotional with, you don't need a man; you need a lady.

oops. i didnt read the whole thing. abandoning bread
lies. enjoy the ass cancer the yeast cancer and the impossible to see super gonorrhea. also the impossible to treat aids. because of pussies. unlike us. enjoy the fall of man and additional times of noah you caused. fucking qadesh and satanic frog slag. this board should be called "kikes and masons gone wild". it describes it perfectly. everything you think you know is wrong. all right wing ideals are leftist. all politics is trash. marry Christ, faggot

That's not gay, that's a woman

ive already started a meme about this, i call it identifying as an anime girl , or that is, your Gender Identity is an Anime Girl

You're onto something, because in my view it at least challenges the mainstream narratives of the LGBTQ community. I'm not a big fan of the mainstream depictions and narratives of the LGBTQ community because I believe that they're actually co-opted by the international capitalist elites that we all hate.

Therefore the best thing, one of the best things to do is disrupt the LGBTQ narrative by presenting far more complex, and very real identities, for example, based on anime characters

get back to me when you're single in your 40s.

so being single in your 40s means you should convert to homosexuality?

It is totally impossible for me to catch an STD as I am engaged to marry a virgin woman

On the other hand you're demonstrating the early stages of syphilis induced dimentia

but its not dogshit

men carry better conversations than women. men understand eachother better.

in case you morons did not read, i'm not advocating fag sex.

i'm advocating what this poster says WEAPONISING GAY MARRIAGE FOR OUR OWN GOOD.

>have a bro who does not make your life hell. practically a housemate
>pretend you're married for legal purposes, enjoy tax benefits
>get surrogate kids made together and you can each be a single father and raise your kids away from degeneracy

You can still fuck women, you're just not enslaving yourself to one. Think about it logically.

Cause that sounds really... straight.
Your not wrong I guess, but err...
It sound like your still straight but don't want to put up with bs.

You need to read. There is no gay sex happening.

See

>being gay doesnt imply being attracted to the same sex
>being attracted to a certain sex doesnt imply you want to have sex with them
pick one

The fag has a point women are beyond trash at this point.

A gay world with no women would probably be utopia.

Correct. You are still straight, you just marry a bro who also does not want to deal with bullshit.

Then you're both bachelors without a screeching wife who will try and divorce you. You can both have kids and raise them properly.
You get tax benefits.

Modern women are fucked and think they have a monopoly. Imagine if men started doing this, they would panic and fix themselves to compete.

Once again the free market fixes it.

You idiot, it's gay marriage in name only for the above benefits.

Why marry a woman in today's day and age?

you never said marriage literally in any of your posts. and you marry to have kids

Most men are leaving their families to turn gay after they hit their 50s, so you don't have to make much of a case for it

you really don't even need to pretend your married I mean a marriage is just a legal contract anyways as long as you both agree to be part of the contract anything goes. Granted marriages get broken up when cheating is involved but if you're both cool with it it's not going to lead to divorce anyways.

It's like going into an extra lease with a roommate but the extra lease gives you tax breaks.

>yes goy, be gay
>don't worry about procreation

So basically: you wanna be charlie sheen in two and a half men.

My apologies for not clarifying.

Perhaps. My point was that you can have a "bromance" and get emotionally fulfilled better than with a modern woman, who is utter trash.

You can then fuck women and use them for all they're good for these days.

I wish it was not the case, but feminism has ruined women. They need competition.

Well digits don't lie, and you certainly have a point. Though I might raise concern over raising kids in that kind of environment. I mean having a bachelor parent would be rough on a kid, having 2 bachelor parents would be really rough on a kid. Having 2 bachelor parents and one of them isn't a even a mother would be...

Loving traps is superior to loving women
and
traps are not gay

still better than a single mother, or a modern woman.

I don't disagree a good mother and father is ideal, but you have to do the best with what you can. Modern women are destroyed. And unless they fix themselves, they'll be obsolete. Men don't view them as more than sex objects because that's all they have reduced themselves to.

discord gg/wAwGRr

add a .

I have never met a gay man capable of intelligent conversation

78% figure is from an outdated 1978 survey of gay men by Darrow. Why not also cite tuberculosis prevalence based on data from the the 1930s?

Anecdotal evidence does not imply a trend.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

I wish Sup Forums was able to invade /lgbt/ like /lgbt/ does to Sup Forums.

It's not fair.

show me a study on intelligent conversation by gay men

and ill show you a spoofed poof proof

if you want me to fuck you just just dress up as a cute girl or fuck off. You ugly incels are not getting any of my chad dick by parading your anal sports here

bottoms are male psychologically in virtually all ways, so as long as you're not literally revolting they'll usually put out because they want to fuck as bad as you do.

some women are awful yes
but so are some men
it's not rare to meet good women

have fun fucking some dudes ass faggot

Because im not a beta faggot with poor life choices that made me turn to sodomy. Go fuck yourself.

You're an idiot who can't read the thread.

There is no sex going on under this scenario.

Adult men are not cute, and I only get hard for cute.
I would hate to be known as a fag.
Last but not least, homosex is haram.

Aids, hepatitis, parasites, and every other std under the sun.
No thanks.

My wangus doesn't wiggle. Simple.

Post bait titles, get shitty comments like your thread is.

That's not how you start a healthy family. You are being selfish.

>Subhuman being unable to read

Holy shit.

You know that men in other cultures do have this emotional connection... Right?

This lol

Found the triggered homosexual who lashes out on people who doesn't accept his mental illness.

Then do it.

Then what are sex dolls and robots and artifical wombs for?

Also faggot their is a new study already that debunked this faggot.

bump2

>genetic evidence
Lurk moar is actually a parasite you fucking moron.

And most of these links are owned by kikes or considered left. Kill your self.

He isn't responding typical.

2 out of 3 are for human trash while the other is for eugenics

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

some people think you're weird and what not but I actually agree

>implying the average man isn't a complete fucking retard too

Yes, that sooo makes it straight. This is a woman too, would you bang her?

spread the word mate!
Sup Forums will find new strength in being "gay".

>immune to lefties calling you out
>able to fuck any woman you want
>tax breaks
>your bro won't be insufferable and will make your home a place you enjoy
>no modern feminist cancer

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

Dude that makes zero sense. For a guy, a sexual connection and an emotional connection are one and the same. As in, we build emotional connection through sex. Stop being such a girl about it and just bond with a woman.

so she can fuck me over later?

modern women are fucked and not to be trusted. men still have honor.

No.

Even then we do nof stoop to their level or act like animals if we still have honor left then we wait it out or man up and take our woman back

Fuck off homo did you forget their is still staggering information on why we hate you? No? Lurk moar you aren't changing our minds.

lmao this

OP literally never had a friend

It wouldn't be 'gay' if it's not sexual. It would just be a really close friendship that seems gay af but technically isn't. I'm actually not against this...especially in the current climate of whorish women. But the problem is that normie men tend to distrust other men and backstab each other constantly. We just can not work together. It would require two very smart men who trust each other completely and are not gay...Sounds super rare but definitely gud.

OP please apologize and commit seppukku

this thread came about as a result of me finally realising that my male friendships are worth more than any of the hundreds of women i have fucked.

they're all whores and trash.

but women backstab men as well. a man is more likely to have honor.

I think he's talking about a male relationship that goes beyond camaraderie but is not sexual. Like two guys could literally be like brothers or something. Or maybe even closer than brothers, like do what women do for men but for each other, like everything women do for men but without the sex...live together, maybe even dare I say...sleep together. but no sex, it's not homo stuff, just super close. At least that's how I interpreted this.

That's it.

Plus all the advantages of pretending to be a fag these days. And the lack of dealing with modern women's bullshit.

I am not advocating homosexuality, just men being like brothers and fulfilling the emotional needs of each other so that neither falls victim to a woman who will ruin his life.

> a man is more likely to have honor.

Not normie men. Most normie men I have met are actually just as bad as women. They are constantly competing with you, constantly trying to be better than you, always feel like you are trying to fuck them over somehow, they are paranoid af. It's like the only way to have a friendship with a normie man is to talk about sports or make dumb jokes. This could only work with two very smart men who are very trusting of one another, not gay, and are aware of the pact.

How is that a gay relationship? Just sounds like having a close friend to me, but you decided to call it gay.

>not wishing for someone with the intellect of your best friend but the body and demeanor of your gf

are you even redpilled

I don't understand people here. They don't want modern women because they sleep with too many men but gay men sleep with even more men than modern women.

OP confirmed for never having a friend

I think this is kind of an idea of a new relationship but I think it goes against the grain of culture/nature-whatever because most men just can't get this close with one another without it getting gay at some point. It would require a very special relationship to do this while not turning gay...it sucks because it probably would be the best.

I don't think you understand what he is talking about. He is talking about a friendship that is literally on the same level as a long term relationship or even a marriage with a woman (in terms of non-sexual intimacy and emotional involvement) but minus the sex. That is typically not what a friendship is. Most guys don't ask one another to take care of them when they are sick or cook dinner for one another, etc...

desu I think dudes do that kind of shit in other countries.

in the west dudes aren't allowed to get close to one another b/c (((they))) dont want us banding together