Why is it that Rin is one of the most attractive Fate girls even though she has rivals like Scat, Jeanne and the likes...

Why is it that Rin is one of the most attractive Fate girls even though she has rivals like Scat, Jeanne and the likes? Are the memes powering her up?

DEEN Rin was closer to OG Rin and actually much cuter.

RIN IS AN UNPARALLELED BEAUTY!

Truth

Because she's more approachable and permanent. Servants only last during the war, then they're gone. If you're trying to get a waifu, you want something that just won't poof. Sakura exist sure, but she has worms.

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MAN FOR MONEY OHOHOHO

>Young age
>A lot more fragile than any servant
>She has a genuinely adorable personality
>She has a good heart
>Black hair is a huge plus when used effectively
>Nice looks
>Those thights

>grave robber calling anyone out on anything
Worst of all she's Finnish.

I'd rather fuck Rin than Luvia.

Rin is extremely shippable with everyone. Luvia meanwhile only goes well with Rin

>Worst of all she's Finnish
>implying

Can confirm.
Pic related: Best ship.

>She has a good heart
nonsense, she was willing to kill people for nothing more than "gotta be no.1"

shes as amoral as the rest of the magi

She has ambitions other than just marrying a rich guy, that's good!

She was also willing to put her chances at risk just for the sake of others. Plus, she isn't exactly killing out of desire to kill, she is doing it because the others are also trying to kill her, in a game that she has to join due to several family reasons.
Her actions may be ambiguous sometimes, but I never claimed she is righteous, I said that she has a good heart.

>has to join due to several family reasons.
she has no wish for the grail

>she isn't exactly killing out of desire to kill,
you dont volutarily enter a deathmatch for no reason other than "to win" and "have no desire to kill", sure- she may not have directly cared for killing other people, but she chose a path that would by all conceivable scenarios result in her doing so gladly

>Her actions may be ambiguous sometimes
hence i describe her as amoral rather than immoral

>good heart
theres very few people who have those in fate, shirou and maybe kuzuki are the only characters who i could see being described as such- at least out of the masters/servants, since they were the only ones acting out of altruism

Patrician taste

Rin is squarely in the middle as far as Fate girls go

>she has no wish for the grail
No one claimed she did. She was raised to be an overachiever, plus she is bearing all the weight of the Tohsaka family. She does have reasons to join the war and win, even if she lacks a wish.

>you dont volutarily enter a deathmatch for no reason other than "to win" and "have no desire to kill", sure- she may not have directly cared for killing other people, but she chose a path that would by all conceivable scenarios result in her doing so gladly
You say that and proceed to use Shirou as an example few lines below. She did join a deathgame, which has a no-killing option, and wanted to win. Did she accept the reality of maybe coming to kill someone? Yes. Does that mean she did want to? No.

>She isn't a cut out moral righteous or complete imoral character, thus, morality doesn't apply to her
A person with a sense of morality can choose to ignore their values if they need to. And mages would most likely have their own sense of morality, distorted in comparison to ours, instead of being amoral. To be amoral, you need to be outside of the realm of accountability and rationality, since morality isn't something that stops existing just because you decide to ignore it.

>shirou and maybe kuzuki are the only characters who i could see being described as such
The people who are willing to kill have good hearts despite it, but the girl who was also willing to kill isn't for that very reason?

>Are the memes powering her up?
Big time

I want to have sex with Rin!

You're not qualified

She doesn't get a choice

She can shoot your dick off. Pretty sure she gets a say.

It's worth pointing out that she suggested that Shirou have Saber kill innocent civilians for magical energy on numerous occasions and is hostile and abrasive towards everyone but Shirou.

Not if he's above 50.

When did Rin hit Chloemode?

Are you a geriatric old man, user?