United Airlines takes a brace and courageous stand against the NRA

Keep up the pressure/pol/ we're making really change! Soon we may actually have common sense gun laws in this country.

Let's get all the big corporations to stop supporting the Russian laundromat, terrorist organization known as the NRA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrDWY6C1178
newsroom.united.com/2018-01-23-United-Airlines-Reports-Fourth-Quarter-and-Full-Year-2017-Performance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a brace and courageous stand
>1 post by this ID

get a load of that shill retard education. fuck off and kys dumb ass. no bump.

Fuck off shill.

>United Airlines takes a brace

It's okay. The Alt-Right will put on their boots and braces while boycotting United.

That's a great way to alienate hundreds of millions of gun owners. You don't have to be apart of the NRA to get pissed at shit like this

Or supporting an unapologetic defender of assault weapons in the hands of kids could be a good way to alienate millions of non gun owners. There are a lot more people who fly united airlines that hate the NRA than there are that support it.

This. You are a good leaf. Thank you

United breaks guitars.
And cellos.
And faces.
And dogs.
And people.

But they don't support murder

Kill yourself, that flag should be a fucking leaf, not American.

5 million NRA members. The economic impact of 5 million is nothing to sneeze at.

He's baiting you retard, holy shit nu/pol/ is so dumb its kind of pathetic.

#KONY2012

>not always falling for the bait
If I don't fall for it, who the fuck will?
Nobody else is going to fall for this obvious b8.

and how many of those hillbillies are actually one of the 150 million united airlines customers every year?

another airline is going to take their place and offer discounts. maybe delta, maybe southwest.

Wasn't united airlines that company that knocked the old Asian dude on his ass?
youtube.com/watch?v=VrDWY6C1178

Yes it was.

Preferably Southwest.

>United airlines just realized that the NRA is a pro gun group

A United Airlines pilot's daughter was killed in the shooting.

But at no point did someone come onto the plane with an AR-15 and shoot the guy.

Unless their plane is overbooked

She didn't fly so good.

It's a little step but still a step. I can't wait till all those mean scary guns are banned.

>media fed narrative = / = reality
There are way more gun owners than non gun owners in our country. United is about to crying when they fail to meet their own overhead costs after this. Wew.

because they didnt have one unfortunately
#stopchinkviolence#dogeaters

Trying to sweep the incident with the beating of their passengers on tape it seems. If I were the NRA I wouldn't buy tickets from those racist airlines who abuse their customers.

>implying non-NRA members give a shit about what happens to the NRA
>implying hillbillies actually use airlines to go anywhere
>implying hillbillies go anywhere but walmart and mcdonalds and billy-bob's gun store

why would the NRA want to support an airline?

We're going after FedEx next user. Help is in our fight to hold these people accountable. As far as I'm concerned if they don't renounce the NRA they're all murderers.

>Implying anyone cares what you think.

>muh salt weapons
>18 year old
>kid
kys
lys

S E E T H I N G

even trump agrees kids under 21 shouldn't have guns

>attempting to virtue signal this hard
>thinking they'll get more shekels and get people to forget all the incidents and shitty seating

OK

Because he says retarded shit at times. You can join the military and fight for israel at 18 dumbfuck.

You think it's that simple when the NRA literally regulates what guns are out there. You're suggesting it's better to ban than to regulate. Might as well say pot cannot be, or should, regulated.

ok so you're more reasonable than most zog cultists on here, you're no fun to fuck with

Honestly? Trump isn't going far enough he should make in 30.

Over an idiotic statement that makes you sound like an ignominious? Yeah, 'seething'.

I agree he should just outlaw them completely and then the democrats can't run on anti-gun platform anymore. dems btfo 4D chess and shieeett

Stay raked leaf faggot. Salt weapons is a made up term.

You are fucking retarded,
No real constrictions will fly on the federal level, because the supreme court will ALWAYS shut that shit down

Holy shit yes! guns are banned then this can't be used as a wedge issue anymore! Leaf, you're a genius!

Source?

All the insanely shilling beside

>NRA VP just named the Jews who wants a gentiles disarmament
>Jewish CEO OF United just biggest “Oy vey” moment.
>pulling out nra sponsorship.

Here we are

United Airlines
>148 million customers
newsroom.united.com/2018-01-23-United-Airlines-Reports-Fourth-Quarter-and-Full-Year-2017-Performance
NRA
>4 million members

Nice spelling error, you monkey

I forget, wasn't United Airlines the one that beats the shit out of passengers and drags them off their craft?

Boy, I don't even buy into the whole Zionist conspiracy, but that's pretty damn telling.

nobody uses United after that stunt with the asian guy so who cares

Delta joined with United in stopping the NRA discount and has also ordered the NRA to take Delta's name off their web site. This should serve as a warning to those who don't see a problem with mega mergers as have happened in the airline industry.

No, they are avoiding problematic publicity. Simple economical move caused by political situation.
sage, thread is stupid

Why shoot the man before he kills some kids. Can't be a mass shooting without some bodies.

They have over 150 million customers

Get fucked.

why would somebody shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?