3 Italians kidnapped and tortured by

Mexican police and the cartel.

When the US will nuke and invade us? Why didn't Polk annexed us?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-italians-20180224-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
m.aristeguinoticias.com/2002/mexico/italianos-desaparecidos-en-mexico-vendian-maquinaria-falsa-fiscalia-de-jalisco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee what a shame.

fapfapfap

>IT'S FUCKING REAL
latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-italians-20180224-story.html
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES MEXISHITS! ITALIANS ARE INNOCENT, ROMAN, AND BETTER THAN YOU!

actually they were from naples, dark mafia terrones, nothing was lost.

>the three Italians were part of a ring peddling fake machinery.

>The father, Raffaele Russo, had been arrested in the southern state of Campeche three years ago for selling false goods

these guys werent tourist taking pictures and sipping on margaritas, they apparently lived there and pissed off some local cartel/crime group. Somehow that makes me feel a bit better.

>user that's rude I am trying to study don't fap in front of me

i feel bad but
they probably arent inocent

this

everyone says they are inocent

this

why the fucking italians cant be good hombres?

10/10

>I heard some brown people were fucking with Italians

that means your president is in play you subhuman spic

Italian american here

I traveled across mexico a few years ago. Really liked the country and the people were pretty alright, but it was kinda spooky in some places.

I wouldn't go there unless i were with locals

this

the mexishits seem to quickly try and pretend this is the dead people’s fault lmao

fucking subhumans

straight up niggers, actually

>i heard some brown people were fucking with browner people

>Italians

>Italian american here

el fuego se ha extinguido...

Why are Mexican police and cartel
in Italy?

>Implying Italians aren't brown.

sounds like mafia vs carteles

I'm half italian and my skin is pale yellow.

kys niggers

>"we are not criminals"
that is exactly what a criminal would say

There's tons of you here and i can assure you that you all look like some kind of middle eastern people.

>There's tons of you here and i can assure you that you all look like some kind of middle eastern people.

I honestly hope every single tourist who voluntarily chooses to visit Mexico during its latest civil unrest suffers something horrible.

They were scammers, they used to sell chinese generators as if they were bosch's, it doesnt justify The dissapearanse but that happens when you try to pull that kind of shit con The wrong guy, i live an hour away from.the place they disappeared so its old news kinda

Dude that's not what the average Italians look like. You might be able to fool people who have no Italians diaspora in their country but this shit doesn't work on me. I know how your people look like, you aren't white at all and no nobody consider you as such.

>annexed us
We don't want you.

>“RESOLVED, That to conquer Mexico and to hold it, either as a province or to incorporate it into the Union, would be inconsistent with the avowed object for which the war has been prosecuted; a departure from the settled policy of the Government; in conflict with its character and genius; and in the end subversive of our free and popular institutions.”

>I know further, sir, that we have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sir, is the Government of a white race. The greatest misfortunes of Spanish America are to be traced to the fatal error of placing these colored races on an equality with the white race. That error destroyed the social arrangement which formed the basis of society. The Portuguese and ourselves have escaped—the Portuguese at least to some extent—and we are the only people on this continent which have made revolutions without being followed by anarchy. And yet it is professed and talked about to erect these Mexicans into a Territorial Government, and place them on an equality with the people of the United States. I protest utterly against such a project.

>Sir, it is a remarkable fact, that in the whole history of man, as far as my knowledge extends, there is no instance whatever of any civilized colored races being found equal to the establishment of free popular government, although by far the largest portion of the human family is composed of these races.

>you aren't white at all and no nobody consider you as such.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

She did nothing wrong due to being hot

Who's quote is that?

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you retarded? I never said Italians were stupid or anything like that. We have a lot of your people here and they aren't white. It's as simple as that.

>That pic
Laugh all you want at least we're white and the meme is heavily exaggerated.

Name ?

Italians, even though swarthy, are still better than the average canuck. Hell, at least they have a life force.

Senator John C. Calhoun, one of the finest Americans ever.

why dont you breed some more spic

>Laugh all you want at least we're white
>calls italians non white seemingly as to be an insult

Couldn't care less about being white when I have the best food in the world and the legacy of ancient rome at my back. Enjoy your slow genocide, cuck.

First guess the gender

He looks too much of a psycho to be so based.
Respect for the crazy looking dude.

these wops were in fucking Jalisco state, they were up to some shady shit.

Get out of here paisanigger. The only thing funnier than italians thinking they are better than spics is colombians thinking they are better than mexicans.
>pues pues pues pues pues pues pues

usually I don't like advocating for murder on a large scale, it just doesn't seem morally right. Cartel members, however, seem to have lost their humanity all together. some of the shit they do is nearly demonic levels of evil. For cartels, I really don't feel bad saying that mass execution of all these fucks would be a step in the right direction.
if you wanna know what I'm talking about, watch the funky town video. or the recent one where the flay and gut a boy alive, right after they slit his father's throat.

(((Hollywood))) would cast him today to be played by Danny Trejo

Most of the Italians here were poor back in Italy and came from the south

So getting tortured is totally cool because "they did something wrong" for fuck's sake Mexico do you really have to ask why everyone thinks your country is a massive shithole?

Maybe they should ban guns

oh wait.. they already did.

the moral of this story is, do not visit shit hole countries like Mexico.

>Why didn't Polk annexed us?

because owning mexican territory wasn't worth having mexicans

>I don't have to give you that information, are you a teacher here or something?

>"The case has sparked outrage in Naples, where the Italians are from."
This is like middle school level writing ability from the LA Times reporter.

t. Zhu Ba Jie

Its a leftist news paper, they have to write at a level their target audience can grasp.

Do you think (((Hollywood))) would dare to disgrace his memory that much? Or that at least the far-right would protest?

>When the US will nuke and invade us?
Give us a legitimate reason to do that and, trust me, I'll be on the front lines

>Why didn't Polk annexed us?
Because you were too brown, and we didn't want to mixed to a brown nation too early in the formation of our country, things would have led to insurgency.

Consider this, over a course of a little less than 200 years, Mexico has turn a less brown. Declared a drug war on itself killing countless poor and dumb brown people and on top of that sent its undesirables to American to get bleached out. It's been a long and rough road but eventually we'll finish the job and annex the last bit of surviving white or light skinned people still living in Mexico.

romans and greeks cradled the civilization, while shit you consider white was running naked through the wood battering each other with sticks.

So just annex the northern states then.

her name is "drugged, raped and dead child prostitute"

Nothing of value was lost. They were three neapolitans (scummiest people in Italy) with a camorra/mafia mandate to purchase drugs or something like that.
Thank you cartels!

Got that in 4K?

based. Should still kill a few beaners, 20 or so should equate to a few scummy Italians.

20 brown mexicans = 3 itallians

3 white mexican conquistadors = 3 italians.

>Italians accuse Mexicans of being shady gangsters
>Mexicans accuse Italians of being the shady gangsters
Who should I trust Sup Forums?

neither, both are failed races.

>pro amerimongrel post
>the cartel
It's not a singular entity. One of those guys was in shady business. Nice proxy.

m.aristeguinoticias.com/2002/mexico/italianos-desaparecidos-en-mexico-vendian-maquinaria-falsa-fiscalia-de-jalisco/

y por eso debieron de ser rebanados por el cartel de jalisco nueva generacion? y haber sido entregador por la POLICIA A LOS NARCOS, EN VEZ DE METERLOS A PRISION POR VENDER COSAS PIRATAS?

que pais, DIOS MIO, ODIO SER MEJICANO, SOMOS UNA RAZA DE MIERDA.

sounds fair I'm sure Italy would agree.

T. Sudaka

Italian mafia vs Mexico cartel when?

SOY DE CHIHUAHUA, MEJICO, AQUI COMEMOS QUESO MENONITAS, MENUDO, BURRITOS DE SHILE COLORADO Y NUESTRO DIOS CESAR DUARTE JACQUEZ TIENEN 4000 PROPIEDADES EN EL PASO, TEJAS.

Scummy chavs from Napoli. Their wives and multiple kids have been on TV whining and playing the victims, all toothless whores old before their time from multiple child births and beatings.
They were peddling cheap goods in Mexico so they say but were more likely low tier idiots trying to set up the deal of a lifetime with Mexiacan cartel and were out of their depth. If they were backed up by a Camorra family they would ahve had weight and funds to make a deal, these clowns probably tried scamming the Mexicans like they do everyone else.
Good work Mexibros in elimininating these scum.

ANNEXATION WHEN