en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahu
mediafire.com/file/5o8qccazhhceb66
mediafire.com/file/ux6p9jd6ua1k1m8
mega.nz/#!uttFTJoC!uBcDZWERcZtwCTZKy53cgAyHs76SfDUXdleD8UrB16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her back would hurt if they fucked on the sofa

Her spaghetti is about to get wet.

>no cunnilingus

They better make a sequel doujin. I hate it when someone makes andR18 yuri doujin that actually has good art but then doesn't deliver the goddamn main course.

season 3 was announced

>cunnilingus
>main course

you mean tribadism I assume?

No way.

Cunnilingus is icky though

>Sticking your tongue in a place that bleeds and gets yeast infections

She saw your penis and it was below her expectations.
So she wants out of the situation

> My period starts tomorrow
Diana was this close to earning her red wings.

Fuck off Marius.

You get it. Say, does Sadpanda no longer have those two really good tribbing doujins with the big and the little high school girls? Forgot the name and tags do fuck all to help me.

Oh good I was starting to go through deprivation.

>penis

What's going on in here?

They should subtly reference the doujin in S2.

HLS

good art desu

I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose.
There's no way there are this many people who so retarded they manually save pages off exhentai one by one rather than just using the download links.

I used to do it.

Granted this was like, a decade ago when I was a young, stupid kid still learning the internet. Then I figured out the glories of the "Download Archive" button.

Nothing to see, go elsewhere and read some Night Fall until Diana tells you you can come back in the room.

agree with that
everyone does that.... at least one time. Whatever whats is the name of this doujin?

XXX.

please keep going

I can't do that if I'm not a cute witch with a plump rump yet.
Plus I'm slightly intrigued.

nvm found it

You don't even have to use the download archive button. There's mediafire links right there in the uploader's comment. And the guy is a pro user, so literally all you have to do is click it and it downloads.

Yes but I thought we were speaking about SadPanda in general.

Because somebody just presented her with evidence of Japanese war crimes.

I found this amusing.

You think she cares?

She almost lost her favorite utensil.

WHATS GOING ON, I NEED MORE

Boku's diakko doujin, better than the official manga.

Noice.

So has anything new from the Chronicles Book popped out?

not yet, I'm waiting on it to arrive

ICANT FIND IT

>Nine old witches wands
>Names for all the background characters
>Croix is sentenced to goat farming and is Italian
>Betrix's wand is made from a unicorn who gave her it's horn because of her kidness
>Woodward's wand is the stick when the grand trieklton was released
>Akko and Diana's heartbeats were synchronized when they shot the final shiny arc
>Timeline from the start of the series to the end of it puts Akko at 15 for episodes 1 through 3 and about to be 17 by the epilogue

Do you think acting like pure cancer is going to make people link you like?

>>Timeline from the start of the series to the end of it puts Akko at 15 for episodes 1 through 3 and about to be 17 by the epilogue
Wait, what? Are you talking about her age?

>>Betrix's wand is made from a unicorn who gave her it's horn because of her kidness
we all know what really happened

>Croix is sentenced to goat farming
That's just a design sketch.
>and is Italian
This is indeed canon.

Her birthday is in June, she started Luna Nova in March and the show ended with a year having gone by.

Cuz she's no pan. That's why.

This Thread is Pruned or Deleted

>Can't post anime on Sup Forums

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahu

I'm getting photos from interviews from a friend. Anything you're interested on for a translation?

I wonder what does tattun think about this.

6000px Direct download - mediafire.com/file/5o8qccazhhceb66

3000px Direct download - mediafire.com/file/ux6p9jd6ua1k1m8

Someone asked him, but he didn't answer.

He is waiting for he physical doujin to arrive.

honestly, I don't know what I would really be interested in for a translation. maybe just the 9 new witches pages for now, but that's probably already translated

The page about the nine old witche's wands would be good and the timeline page, Akko being 15 at the start is weird especially when she didn't change at all physically throughout the show for 16 and now she's going to be 17 if the second season happens? By that time she should have gotten either a little taller or a little curvier

Cuz she's s princess

This doujin is so good, I feel like this is exactly how Akko would react in this situation

Sasuga Diana-sama.

Akko lives only for the Andoryuu dick.

ik but dianakko is interesting too

/y/ cancer.

This. Why make a yuri doujin with nobody eating anyone out? Fingerbanging is some grade school shit.

Both are interesting, some anons just have a preference for one or the other like me.

Some of the chapter was scanned. Andrew is great as always and Frank looks amazing.

Reminder

No, you don't care at all about the series, you just want to shitpost, and you think andrew is your best way to do that.

sure but i wonder why theres no doujins about and andoryuxakko. i guess lwa fandom likes more yuri

Link

mega.nz/#!uttFTJoC!uBcDZWERcZtwCTZKy53cgAyHs76SfDUXdleD8UrB16s

>>you'll never be lured into a stuck-up Pom's room by the promise of tea and scones, where she pins you down on the couch and openly requests your cunt

I think Andoryuu will tap that Akko ass before Diana does.

There's plenty of them, it's just that people don't scan them. I can post a few if you'd like.
I sure hope you upload the full scans at some point. I'm excited to see the rest of the chapter.

>muh andrewfag boogeyman

give me pls

No, the term boogieman only applies to something that's not real, you're all too real. Sadly.
And yes, it's more than obvious you are using a proxy and pass to post, so you can pretend you're more than one person.

Diakko is so patrician.

I'm serious, it's yucky.

If everyone had a penis the world would be a better place because no one would have to perform cunnilingus

The paranoia on this board is really fucking annoying sometimes.

Like always, !Akemi. You are the only person who thinks those screen shots mean anything. You will not fool people into thinking it's normal to post them just by doing it yourself a lot. Because people will see it never happens outside of threads you are in.

I would usually dump, but there are some upset people tonight. Just search 安亚 on Weibo or アンアコ on Pixiv/Twitter.

>tapping your bro
No.

>!Akemi
Fucking who?

Why are you talking to yourself like this? It literally never fools anyone. Just like your stupid screen shots never fool anyone.

Just stop already. It has been fucking years and you are still doing this.

>andrew beefy meat neck
>akko's tiny skeleton hands
someone get this artist some loomis

Thats the full scans.
Enjoy it ;)

Does anyone have the LWA relationship chart? It looks something like this, but it spans two pages. Thanks, I appreciate it.
I feel like Akko can pull off many different personas.

You.

And for everyone else in the thread who's not away of who you are, pic related.

See what I mean, !Akemi.
It is just so fucking obvious who you are. Fuck off already.
You keep posting that image because you think it "hurts" your boogieman. You do everything you possibly can for the sake of attacking people on the internet. It's insane.

You've got the wrong guy.

Nope. I am 100% correct. You make it extremely obvious who you are with shit like this You will of course pretend that post is not yours, but then you will refuse to address how "many" andrew spamming shitters show up in the thread at the same time.

Holy fuck...
Can you guys please leave these threads and let me enjoy this comfy Little Witch Academia thread in peace without bringing up all this finger pointing bullshit!!!!!

It's not that bad. Besides, if we were to critique every piece of artwork that gets posted here nothing would get done.
It's a tad hard enjoying black circles, ESL-kun. At least we got to see Andrew and his dad, that's always enjoyable.

When !Akemi stops coming to threads for the sole purpose of attacking people.

s-sauce

!Akemi, fuck off and kill yourself. You've intentionally ruined every single thread you've ever been in. You refuse to stop.

And yes, it's even more obvious who you are when you refuse to talk.