Berserk thread

What's your favorite volume cover Sup Forums?
>heres mine
Bonus question what's your favorite panel?

The last panel on this page. I'd say this page is probably my favourite in Berserk next to the one where Guts meets Griffith again, and also commits back to the darkness.. until he hears Casca calling him back.

This ones my favorite

Skullbro being all ominous n shit

sp00ked

I don't even care if it's "edgy" or if it inspired part of dark souls, I love it

>or if it inspired part of dark souls
whats wrong with that?

Hard to narrow down a favorite panel but here's my favorite of Skully and his marvelous horse

shitfuk

I really love this one

always thought this cover was pretty metal

I always imagine big chin Guts to have a Stallone-type voice

I like this one.

I think I may order a poster of this.

When the sirens save Guts. It gave me serious hope that he'll make it at the end

this

Volume 1 has the defining cover but vol 27 is a great callback on how far Guts' life has progressed.

There's too many great panels and pages in the berserk to name but I always go back to the ones when he transition to berserk rage or when he comes up with a finishing move like the first time he used the propelling cannon shot to do a wide decapitating slash to kill the two insect knights during Lost Children. That shit was baller and practical as fuck. There's also the fight with Zodd on the hill of swords where they're just parrying blades and countering swings in a sword dance of heavy steel. Guts is strong but there are many times when he displays a grace of a master swordsman, that's so fucking cool holy shit.

Ooohh Im feeling it

Obligatory one.

I'm used to Sup Forums shitposting. I forgot Sup Forums is a little bit better. Personally I think there's nothing wrong with that, it's even pretty cool

>what's your favorite panel?

came to post this

Favourite panel is easy. Not too sure about cover.

When does manga resume?

It's hard not to love the bugger, eh?

>A man of culture as well, I see