Why do all of you like Traps so much? Give me a good reason

Why do all of you like Traps so much? Give me a good reason

You're welcome

>this funny video wanna see
too true

as a courtesty from /biz/, there is a homosexual psyop that has been running for years on Sup Forums as an attack against all you stand for.

its recently touched down on /biz/ because said homosexuals have recently found out there is money to be made, and they are quite triggered by the /biz/ culture of posting pictures of sexy bikini girls ie heterosexuality.

See, slid to page 7 almost instantly.

Gays are trying to take over your mind Sup Forums.

The bible is cancerous in the fact that it shamed faggots and now everyone has this weird fucking taboo about them. Same with blacks. You stupid fucks really need to learn how to let bygones be bygones.
We wouldn't have young people fantasizing about sex with alien dickgirls.

The bible is what gave humanity the ability to rise above its base desires. Despite the fact other theologies also preached peace (not Islam), history has proven that Christianity is the spark that enabled western competency.

>hurr durr, everything bad ever is fault of christianity!
you pinkos with your cultural revolution are responsible for the shitshow
day of the helicopter when?

Except you can't compete. You are being wiped out by the Empire strikes back, the Ottoman empire that is.

>day of the helecopter.
You stupid fucks would never be able to afford one.

That's a delusion. This is nothing but a purge of idealism. Please dont feel like you walk around waving your dick with impunity user, the politically correct psyop has burnt out.

like you can*

we’re awesome. that’s why they like us.

>politically incorrect
Last I checked, saying fuck the kikes and their phony lies was as unPC as it gets.
You fags are the ones living in delusion.
Your faith is just witchcraft turned on its head.
There is hellfire waiting for you.

lol Because it makes straight people mad.

Nah it’s a blueprint for building a superior society once this secular one can no longer sustain itself. We’ll go full Deus Vult and purge the Muslims from Anatolia.

>commie mocking someone for being poor

Cus like we're all taped in this mortal body man.

I said politically correct, user.

>You fags are the ones living in delusion.
>Your faith is just witchcraft turned on its head.
>There is hellfire waiting for you.

I'm willing to take the bet of Christ and the legacy left to humanity vs the fruits of any other religion, that includes the logical presumptions and deductions of atheism.

> Read trap gf ramblings
> ....
> Keep reading
> .....
> thewestcansaveitselfwithoutme.jpg

psy-op.

Because everyone on the planet is basically drafted to be part of their eternal therapy session to constantly reassure them of what a pretty pretty princess and a totally real girl they are when anyone can plainly see them for what they really are and everyone involved knows it.

Cause they are just so sexy.

Because they are fags. Just like OP

Do you really hate us that much because of that? I won’t force anyone to do anything, I want to be a good princess, and that means sometimes making sacrifices for the greater good.