One Piece

Where the fuck are the Vinsmokes right now?

Jobbing somewhere else

They will deploy the moving snail platforms so The crew can fight on the sea.

Prepping their megazord, Oda won't be able to resist it

although giving it some thought seeing as their are technically villains as far as WG is concerned maybe they have a genetically engineered kaiju

>"Welcome home, Katakuri! We've missed you."

Their country is already a megazord. Its a bunch of snails that join together to form a kingdom.

Reminder he will make his way to relevance once again.

Less hackposters recently. Are the mods doing their job?

This manga literally entered DBZ territory now.........

Why?

>.........

Fuck off.

Wut

Your argument is gonna be "HURRRRR THE FIGHT IS ALL WHICH HAKI IS STRONGER NOW EVEN THOUGH ZORO VS PICA IS LITERALLY THE ONLY CASE WHERE IT'S TRUE" isn't it?

I may want Carrot as a Straw Hat, but I also want furries to LEAVE.

Huh?

Luffy literally could not beat doffy 1v1.... And he still can't since he needed help for cracker.

Then the power creep went up to big mam........ In a single arc........

>but it'll simmer down in wano!

Are you forgetting that kaido is even stronger and luffy cant even get past doffy?

After wano this manga will be the naruto/Dbz/seven deadly sins....... The only reason we read it now is out of irony... Luffy and zoro will literally be ascended compared to guys like rayleigh or magellan. Kinda like how goku in the buu arc was immensly more powerful than goku in the king piccolo arc.

I won't bore you with the side characters becoming irrelevant too btw. Like how lunch and chaotzu became. ... .....

But whatever, I've always been here and I'll stay to then end.

>.......
>..........
>.............
>........

Jesus fuck, I don't need any further confirmation that you're a newfag. Lurk the fuck more before posting, you fucking retard.

>Luffy literally could not beat doffy 1v1.... And he still can't since he needed help for cracker.
That doesn't sound like DBZ at all.

>Are you forgetting that kaido is even stronger and luffy cant even get past doffy?
Not at all. You'd be stupid to expect Luffy to even have a chance against Kaido 1v1; not even against Big Mom. Kaido will be taken down in a group effort.

To make things more understandable for you: Luffy will become "the strongest" because after Kaido is taken down and Blackbeard ascends further in strength, he will be the final and most powerful person in OP. Luffy in the end, will also have ascended in strength (but no Kaido level), and will defeat Blackbeard - the then strongest character - and will become the PK. Simple as that. Not really DBZ kind of stuff in my opinion.

Luffy won't 1v1 Big Mom, Sanji's cake will take care of her. And Luffy won't take out Kaidou by 1v1 either, he'll do it with teamwork. The narration box in Kaidou's introduction chapter spelled it out that he has NEVER lost any 1-on-1 fight and when it comes to 1-on-1, always bet on Kaidou.

No power creep here.

Been here since gamergate and moots farewell address...

Lurk moar

I just assume furfag is IP hopping

Nahh dude..I.use do.the same.

Covering his ass...

But it's pointless y'know?

BB is already stronger than kaido and why? Cuz of fruits(zenkai) oda is just going full battle power creep.shonen. at this rate Bnha will probs over take him in sales.

You don't get it.

None of you get it...

Sanjis asspull meme cake will be a literal senzu bean that'll give luffy some bs powerup which he uses to take down moma. Jimbei prolly'll take down katakuri by revealing fishmen can transform like minks can. Fugggggg

>Only been here for 3 years

Newfag confirmed.

Meant for you brudder......

he hasnt shown a buddha form yet so hes got one plausible power up at least

Luffy said he would beat Big Mom ass and also got taunted about it by her
He bragged, he have to win

WHO /BIGNEWS/ HERE?

If you ever thought, or still think Luffy will defeat Big Mom (at this stage at least), then you've got another thing coming to you.

calm down with your fanfic dude

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA!

Holy shit how is that not new? I've been here way longer than that and I consider myself new.

i've never actually seen a furry in these threads, only people who like carrot

Its simple, if you want to fuck the bunny, you're a furry.

I really want to fuck the bunny.

>Gamergate was only 3 years ago
Fucking newfag

>3 years
literally as new as it gets, man I'm getting too old for this site

There's way too many Straw Hats as it is.
I hope 1 or 2 of them die in Wano

I agree, my hopes are for Chopper and Zoro to die. It'll make room for the superior Jinbe and Carrot.

I want Robin to leave to rejoin the Revolutionary Army, Chopper or Nami to die, and Zoro to quit after losing faith in Luffy's leadership.

Anyone who wants to fuck Carrot is a stage 1 furry

you'd have to be a faggot not to want to fuck carrot

>Sanji's mom has the same VA as Nami and also kind of looks like her

Sanjis mom looks like reiju

woah, think they're related?

Women looking similar in One piece is nothing new

I kinda wanted to see Sanji kicking his brothers around without holding back for hostages.

>Sanji brothers also go crazy about Nami
You may be onto something.

I'm just saying I dont get where you get the looks comparison to Nami when Sora looks a lot more like Reiju...

I wanna fuck Dat rabbit

What devil fruit is this?

tankman next week?

Don't pretend like you don't know! That's her future devil fruit.

The deviant deviant no mi

The user becomes a deviantArtman

SaRei confirmed

Year of Pedro's and Jinbe's death

>Oda has one of the most varied portrayals of characters including women
>Most other mangakas make the same bug-eyed cat-like girls between all series
>Oda samefaces!!!
I see more variety in the first 4 faces in that image than between several other series I've followed combined.

Was Shirahoshi in the egg that Roger's crew carried?

pls no

Makes sense though. Cause shes a sea king class creature and the sea kings that came to save her almost implied that she had some sort of incredible origin

What did Nami mean by this?

I assume they are running to get their minions and snail bases.

It's supposed to be Chopper saying that line, I don't know if the bubble is a mistake that was corrected or what

seems like a mistake
Namis home wasn't destroyed by Teach and Chopper never met him

chopper should be saying what nami is, it's a mistake by niggerstream

Blackbeard rekt Drum Kingdom, it's why Wapol fled and became a pirate for like a month

I actually kind of want it to be now, and it does make sense. Shiki claimed that Roger had an ancient weapon - Shirahoshi is likely the only living ancient weapon, and being a mermaid she is likely born from an egg (and the size fits).

Why? Better than people just thinking it was some random dragon or something.

Yeah, it looks like they just mixed them up, since Chopper didn't meet them in Mock Town

1 alvida
2 Bonney
3 shyarly
4 Monet
5 Robin
6 Hancock
8 Rebecca
11 tashigi
12 viola
13 perona
16 Cindry
17 hina?
18 Nami
21 Ivankov
22 marguerite
23 keimi
24 shirahoshi
25 conis
26 shirahoshi mom
27 kaya
28 Porsche

Big lipped females I can't remember much also this is a shoenen so readers came to see the guys.

At the risk of sounding like a fightfag, why have there been no proper battles since after Thriller Bark?

It's always a large meme clash or an explosion then cutting away from the action, one to two attacks at most. Maybe in Wano we'll a well choreographed battle again.

Do you think Teach went to Drum island looking for the Hito Hito No Mi?

The Hody and Doflamingo fights were proper battles, no?

>Wants Carrot for Nakama
>Hur furfags

Carrot would only serve the purpose of titillating furries. I don't know what you expected.

Teach, pre-schichibukai status, seems to have just been drifting looking for someone worth handing over to the WG

The Dobson Dobson no Mi

oda said he can't dedicate whole chapters to just one fight, feels bad

Dressrosa?

fuck man I loved fights like Zoro vs Mr1, Luffy vs Ussop, Luffy vs Bluno that were just focused fights.

Crew's gotten too big.

Oda said in a very recent interview that he can draw cool fight scenes if he was given 2 chapters. But at this point, if he was to give 2 chapters of dedicated fights each to at least 2/3rd of the Straw Hats, the progression will become much slower and people are already complaining a lot about dragging/slow progression/"nothing happens". So he's focusing on the fights that matter instead now.

Wano is looking to be another war arc so we should get a lot of fight scenes. Just not that many 1-on-1. I hope Zoro struggles in a fight again, it's been a while since Kaku. Hyouzou, Monet, and Pica were pushovers.

Smoker vs Law and Smoker/Law vs Vergo were pretty solid fights.

"The kindest strawhat"

Zoro is inevitably going to struggle when he faces off against either the shogun, King or Jack (maybe even Queen)

Always found Reiju's kindest person speeches extremely cringy

Like he fed some rats, that's it. Stop

>Wanting to kidnap kids from an hospital
You are crazy, user. Sanji was in the right. Until they discovered that Ceasar was evil they should've not interacted with the kids.

Who was kinder?

>Pica
Pica was beating Zoro's MO until Orlumbus.

Fuck man why did Oda have to make Smoker a jobber? He was fine up until the time skip, now every interaction with him is going to be a joke.

Sanji for thinking about the actual interest of everyone. He even tried to explain it to Nami in a monetary language for her to desist, didn't work tho.

Monet when?

>beating
Pica didn't do shit against Zoro. I don't recall Zoro taking any damage from Pica at all.

CTHULHU ZOAN WHEN?

Sure he may have been right but Im just saying that Sanji being the kinder strawhat is bullshit

No one ever said he's the kindest among Straw Hats specifically. They only say that he's kind but that's it.

Kindest Straw Hat has always been Chopper.

Smoker is the Vegeta of One Piece. He's jobbed following his appearance in Loguetown.

>Nearly jobbed to Ace
>Jobbed to Hancock
>Jobbed to Vergo
>Jobbed to Law
>Jobbed to Doffy

>Job
>Job
>Job
>Job
>Job

The thing I hate the most in OP threads during the Punk Hazard arc was this faggotry. Pre time-skip One Piece has fucktons more fights than post time-skip yet the threads never devolved into "HURRRRR JOB DURRRRR" even in the threads during fucking Marineford. MARINEFORD.

He and Ace were stalemated as far as we were aware, which was really good as we see Ace's strength later on in the series

The jobbing only really happened post-timeksip where it was extreme, pre-timeskip he was a force

Ace vs Smoker never made much sense in hindsight, especially when it is now confirmed that Ace could use armament

Any yonko commander would have stomped preskip Smoker in 2 seconds

Oda still hasn't completed the concept of Haki then I guess

SEVEN
E
V
E
N
HUNDRED
U
N
D
R
E
D
MILLION
I
L
L
I
O
N

where my perespero bros at
>katakurifags permanantly btfo

>especially when it is now confirmed that Ace could use armament
Why couldn't he have just [left] it as though Ace didn't have any haki aside from Conquerers. I feel a bit disappointed.

HOW STRONG IS PEROSPERO

Reminder that this was the big bad villain of a New World arc just 3 islands ago.