Why do people like this guy?

Why do people like this guy?

his ridiculous OPness is entertaining

self insert

>love OP characters
>hate incest

couldn't get into desu

Why not?

I dropped this show because it was so terribly dull. I don't hate OP incest characters at all. I just hate how it's all boring dialogue and little action

Its fun watching him plow through his enemies, and women

>little action
What episode did you drop it at?

Not him, but I'm having the same thoughts. Just finished episode 8.

Somewhere within or at the end of episode 4

He's the best

Praise be

Because he's perfect?

Because he is God and I started a religion in his name. Onii-samanism.

I'm one of the few people who watched Mahouka and reads the LN unironically. I like him because he's not *really* a person, he's more like a living weapon who can't escape the confines of his familial and societal situation despite his power. Also his powers are really cool.

I wish to join your church.

Because he BTFO dirty chinks.

Reminds me of myself.

I hate him for not fucking best girl, when she clearly wants it.

>wanting to dilute your OPness with inferior outsider gametes

>PARTAKE
>A
>R
>T
>A
>K
>E

Hilarious caricature of a gary stu

where did this "i'm the best" meme even come from? I mean it fits him perfectly, but I don't understand its origin.

That's not Erika

Fuck me Onii-sama

DO NOT INSULT ONII-SAMA (PBUH)

Arjen Robben

from that webm you quoted

Is the Lina ship still floating?

Surprisingly, people can come up with thoughts on their own which are not references to other things.

Not every joke is a reference you know

Onii-sama could have ended the ISIS problem after the first JewTube execution.

Pre-marital sex is wrong.

There is no Onii-sama but Tatsuya and Miyuki is his Imouto.
Mahesvara the best, just the best.

Sakamoto vs Onii-sama. Who would win, Sup Forums?

>bearding the purest imouto
Absolute blasphemy.

Jesus-kun is love.

Which Sakamoto? Desu ka? Somehow their respective "always win" conditions would work in both their favors, and the crowd will benefit.

>2014
Man, how time flies.

Yes, it is.

Exactly from what you quoted. Not every joke is reference from somewhere user.

Miyuki, stop posting as Maya

Because sometimes I just want to see one coldblooded OP MC go around and kick ass. Onii-sama fits perfectly
Besides, whether because of shackles on his powers or just having powerful enemies, it's not like he's unbeatable. So he doesn't get boring
Only legit reason for hating him

Sakamoto-kun always wins.

Onii-sama always wins.

Clearly the answer is they have gay sex and conceive the ultimate child.

>they have gay sex
Who semes?

Onii-sama and the imouto are the best duo and only reason to like this

Obviously, we need to pose the question to as to how two semes can simultaneously top each other.

The only people that don't like Oniisama are those that like Kirito's drama.

They go "he's OP but he FEELS". That's why people love Kirito.

Tatsuya is legit entertaining.
It's not his fault everything else is just mediocre.

It's similar to Kaze no Stigma. The story itself was bland, but Kazuma made up for it.

Some people say OP characters are bad, but that is wrong. Ultimately, it comes down to how their powers play out in the story and whether their personality is likeable or not (and both Tatsuya and Kazuma are extremely likeable).

He is literally me

He's closer to porking Mayumi than he is with his sister.

Even after an engagement, mental distortion and promising to try to love her, as of vol 23, Miyuki admits that in the end, they are still 'just' brother and sister. All the advantages in the world, but its still another Woman he see's in a sexual light instead of the sister.

If he had the green light, he'd probobly would hesitate to partake her.
He's had the green light for Miyuki and nothing for over 6 volumes now. From both the Yotsuba and Miyuki herself no less.
Seems to me, they're the same things that'd stop Tatsuya from accepting Mayumi if she offered. Without their consent, then he's acting in accordance with their will.

Wonder about Honoka though. Would he partake her if told to?

He is unironically a good character in the LN. The OP shit is just a bonus.

Because sometimes an author creates a Mary Sue - and it just fucking works for the setting and the narrative.

Also interestingly the side characters in this are developed quite well. Much better than they would be in the typical action series.

All in all an OK LN.

He'd partake of Mari if she wasn't taken.

Reminds me of Kaze no Stigma, that fucked up really quickly and got boring.

The shipping in this novel is mainly bait anyway regarding Tatsuya in order to keep readers who are into that sort of stuff entertain. The author just wants to show Tatsuya doing engineer shit while overcoming barriers that get in his way because of his power and position.

The only ship without hope is the twintail one. Sadly.

they have genetic engineering. no problem with incest

Who?

Since Onii-sama has his fee fees impaired, he doesn't have much drive to date any girls. Especially since both Maya and Miyuki wouldn't be too happy about that. Pretty much the only scenarios where other girls would have a chance are:
1. Onii-sama's emotions get fixed and he properly falls in love,
2. Maya for some reason forces him to marry some girl other than Miyuki. Then he would treat her properly, date her properly and fuck her properly, but this is all she would get. Of course, that's assuming he wouldn't just tell his aunt to fuck off.

As for Miyuki, right now Onii-sama sees her only as a sister. If Maya tried to force him to fuck his imouto, he probably would rather give a finger to Yotsuba. Of course him staring to see Miyuki as a woman isn't completely impossible, but I don't think publisher would be too happy about that without some cheap "we lied that we lied that we lied that you are blood related" cop-out.

Arsenal a shit