Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMA_iZ7effY
youtube.com/watch?v=XW-yCF99guA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpArkEpUQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le 56%
>white

That's not how this works.

You're a complete moron. Prove me wrong.

>Prove me wrong
he's latino

Then what are the niggers becoming?

Kings

>I'm gonna spend my time being so fucking stupid, I'm not even gonna use a photo of a white person in my claim.

Sage.

niggers are stupid monkeys

Japanese

Latinos are white

I don't have to prove you wrong. Bating ass faggot.

And interestingly enough white niggers are more successul

[x-files theme song]

youtube.com/watch?v=bMA_iZ7effY

LiL windex is the best white N word.

>hurr he's not a full blooded nordic so he's not white

FUCKING LEGEND desu desu

That motherfucker's name is Gazzy Garcia.

youtube.com/watch?v=XW-yCF99guA

Lil windex is the best rapper alive, tell your fuckin grandma that.

Chimps

Iftfy

Of course they are. (((They))) appeal better to the aimed demographic to promote degeneracy.

No.

Spain is a European country

Well, you clearly have AIDS and are illiterate. Are you white? Because if so, you have a strong case.

>Hur dur, everyone is white because reasons

Cuba and Mexico are not.

the irony of that tattoo

Death Grips is so gay you little bitch. Fuckin' libtard sister bumps that filth.

I can smell your kneckbeard through your post

No. But were are colonized by spain

Another Mestizo...

How are you so fucking bad at this?

Wow... on point spelling Jamal.

Africa was colonized. Doesn't make the people there white.

And...?

I guess literally everyone is "African" because one of your ancestors lived in Africa? Hell, I guess every organism is a protozoan. What even is an evolution?

>isnt pale skin/blonde/blue eyed
>cant be white

Cope harder stormfag

Slide/Shill thread. if op is such a prominent judge of who is becoming what, then he could have at least researched his example, the example being a popular rapper by the name "lil pump" who op say's is white, i'm not saying the 56% meme, but what i am saying is that the man in question "lil pump" is of mostly mexican heritage. in conclusion, op is a faggot and is probably circumcised

South Africa?

based peep poster

peep was based tho, so the only white person you have posted was based. nice try shlomo.

Literally never said that faggot. You are the one asserting Mestizos are white. Because you are profoundly retarded.

>on point

Using nigger analogies to

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpArkEpUQI

Were you attempting to convey an actual thought there faggot? English is not as hard as you make it seem Tyrone.

Lil Pump is black lmao his dad looks like rick ross

kek you werent lying

It isn't that coinciding with the collapse of white culture in the poor and middle classes that some segments get subsumed into minority culture that is increasingly glorified by society.

This started with the boomers and music, then degenerated when genXers were singlehandedly funding black rappers and making them multi-millionaires. And so on and so on.

This is now a wigger thread. Post yer wiggers.

Don't give the faggot OP that much credit. All of his examples have not been white.

Protip: you

> not knowing what colonized means

he's a product of race mixing. be warned fellow whites :0 ya don't want your kids to be Lil Pumps

They were born into the emptiest of cultural wasteland, pomo has stolen away everything decent about the human spirit.

I dislike them as individuals, but more broadly I feel sorry for these people.

Sharia blue go away.

Do you know anything about Mexican colonization and what mestizos are? They are Indian natives mixed with a little bit of white blood.

>painted nails
>face tattoos
>junkie

Yes the embodiment of everything Sup Forums considers degenerate is now based

How do you go from this

Even setting that aside, plenty of whites are taken in by this.

Vanilla ice is literally chad

And that

>white
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

i agree. lil peep is good though. that guy i posted is a literal faggot i found on a lilpeep thread.

whats degenerate about any of those things? >going thru shlomos wildride sober
other than that, he was an entertainer and cultivating and image. you're a butthurt nigger lover crying on Sup Forums

>not knowing what colonized, European, or white mean
>not knowing past tense and present tense are different things

True enough. But don't agree with the OP. He is a retard, a faggot, and a beaner.

LiL PEEP is the biggest artist of the millennial generation. Period. You can't even call most of these other musicians 'artists' with a straight face.

That thing isn't white.

cant wait for his "new" stuff to finally be released desu

lil xan mexican

el gorgantuan de la america

Sage

i only speak english

bump, u mad faggot

Actually kekd

It is truly fascinating that you think you have done anything in this thread other than show how profoundly retarded you are.

at least they are trying, but fuck... just the speed at which that pig is peddling disgusts me. cut back your calories you absolute fitlhy swine.

That kid is a tremendous faggot.

> american mutts are becoming the new niggers
Imagine my shock!

Whiter than you Joao

White Americans are Jews.

Nice try faggot.

>you a fuckboi

You have yet to come up with anything other than autistic screeching and meaningless strawman arguments. How about you do the white race a solid and remove yourself from the gene pool

looks like antwoods son

uhh spicamoindianjewbagga is huwhite ?
its near nig iris

Frank block nigga blaat

story on this? cant tell if real or not,

You aint bout shit. Im from Frankblock nigga. Blaat

>Christ

guy had a deus vult flag

Yeah they are because they’re breeding with niggers YOU FUCKING RETARD

Not an argument

you havent had an argument yet in this thread. whats your ethnicity? some whites act niggerish .all niggers act niggerish, as do most spics. gooks dont have souls. which butthurt race of shitskin are you?

How would you know I'm white, since the sum total of your contribution to this thread has been claiming mestizos and mulattos are white?

southern inbred flappy eared

Mexican is an ethnicity you fucking retard. Its a nationality