Remember when our president was smart and respectable, and not the degenerate we have now?

Remember when our president was smart and respectable, and not the degenerate we have now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry i dont understand your question. did you mean "What does it feel like having a smart and respectable president currently in office?" if so, it feels good

Remember when presidential candidates got their dicks sucked by the msm because they were black or female

>lol i did weed and crack so what!
imagine how many negresses he slopped with before finding his tranny wife

Obama was an 8 year demonstration of why affirmative action is bs.

pfbp

>Obama backed Hillary
>"smart and respectable"
Pick one.

>nigger
>not even american

in all fields

>degenerate
daily reminder obummer got pegged in the ass by his sheboon wife

oh, you mean the guy that was not born an American citizen? The guy that shit on Christians, let four americans die on foreign soil to cover up his arming terrorists? the guy that ordered Holder to sell guns to cartels- guns used to kill Americans? The guy that claimed he was Trayvon Martin, insinuating himself into a legal case, inciting blacks? The guy that funded and supported ACORN, and BLM? the guy that bailed out lending institutions responsuble for the 2008 depression instead of home owners victimized by said institutions? the guy that attempted to socialize health care, effectrually forcing millions of Americans to lose health care in exchange for some gibs? the faggot that invited enemies of this great country to the whitehouse? the same faggot that capitulated on regulating GMOs, and allowed meat processing to occur abroad, without regulation? oh, you mean that dumb faggot that illegally spied on a republican presidential nominee, while allowing the IRS to shut down conservative corporations? that same faggot that took away veteran benefits? that faggot who belonged to a black church that preaches hate against the white man? that same faggot that approved a bill subverting american news at the expense of americans? the same faggot that allowed safe cities for the purpose of human trafficking?
why dont you fucking kill yourself you brainwashed cunt.

He knew then he would try to fix the election. And he failed, as he did in everything he did as president.

Thread summary:

BTFO BY

Remember when people werent too cucked to admit blacks are inferior. Man. That woulda saved us eight years of horseshit.

I don’t get it, the pics not related right? That’s just the man who in a blue state, with some of the toughest gun laws, had some of the highest gun related murder rates in a city he helped plan. But to be fair I bet they’ve gotten a lot better since his tutelage.

Yep.

Literally nobody outside his voterbase respects him. I mean that in the international sense too.

?

GAY. MUSLIM. NIGGER.

respectable?

I think you mean faggots.. notoriously smoked crack while getting his dick sucked and went to bathhouses

I remember when your President was a limp wristed cuckold that foreign countries didn't even bother to greet at the airport.

Thx to CNN these kind of shit post will be a regular

Nigger

I was born in 84, so no, I don't ever remember having a president with all those traits.

yes - he was so smart he thought there was 58 states in the US. No wonder that Muslim nigger sealed his 'college' transcripts:

youtube.com/watch?v=16Tu3kR77NE