So is this how you Sup Forumstards were made?

So is this how you Sup Forumstards were made?

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/

That made me uncomfortable. Where is the father? How is this even possible? You know I often try to pity dark skinned folks, since their actions are only spawned by their sense of inferiority and their acknowledgment of their genetic shortcoming. The race that has only brought sadness and tragedies onto human society, but not on a large scale since they are too pathetic to achieve even that. I feel sorry for the few good black people who have to live looked down upon because of these niggers.

What happens in the vid? I don't want to watch a bunch of niggers

that guy subtly brags about being at his mama's house in a joking manner like how COD kids brag about banging moms. he probably knows the kid and is messing with him. but since he's black racists will think they all run choo choo trains on the mom while kids are present.

Has anyone reported this women to the proper service yet?

>nigga bragging about gang banging used goods with another dude

A nigga would, cuz he can't get anything better

Also, fucking a ho with another guy, nigga you gay

t. mongoloid

He wouldn't look at the guy and moved towards the wall when he touched him.

You have autism my friend if you think the black guy in the vid is just joking around. It definitely looks like they ran train on her and bragged about it messing with her son.

because he's dead a sleep and probably grouchy and knows he's being filmed?

"Rap group" hangs out in home of white "manager" single mom. They smoke dude weed, show guns, and wake up her sleeping son. Pol is triggered and asked where is the dad, single moms not even once.jpg the end

OP
This thread is not pol Fuck off with this random garbage slide shit

>gun toting tag-teamers should be near that kid you fugin racsit

this is why i'm so glad i'm not white or black

>your son said he loved you
>which one?

Watch it. It's just another important reminder of the beauty of diversity. No violence shown if that helps you. Just the type of psychological violence that must be brewing against the kid's mind if he's worried about his mom yet knows his mom allows for this at the same time.

hahahahahahhahahahaa

that guy did nothing wrong that was pretty funny

beta virgins will get mad about this fact

you're only mad cos hes a nigger

Poor kid,I hope the nigger gets pulled over soon.

People like you will be first in line for free helicopter rides. Not the thugs.

sure thing retard

you're a bitter virgin, admit it

there are ALWAYS gonna be disgusting slags who do that kind of shit regardless

you and most posters ITT and commenting on it, are just mad because hes a nigger. if it was white guy, you wouldn't be as mad

i hate niggers too, lets not joke about that, but at the same time, ive been young and done shit like that too.

there will ALWAYS be whores, its just that simple

They need to be culled. They lack abstract thought and reasoning. It’s sad you guys went from pro eugenics to the polar opposite but you had the right idea.

>Being so oblivious to reality that you justify your egalitarian notions.

However you were raised I hope to avoid imparting such a fate on my children.

No. And I don't care about a trashed ho. Everything changes once a kid is involved. The video encapsulate the sad state of affairs (((degeneracy))) is encouraging and you're apologizing for it. I wonder (((why))).

>if it was white guy, you wouldn't be as mad
If it was white guys acting like thugs like that, I'd say the same thing. Have any more false assumptions?