Fuck, how do I refute this?

Fuck, how do I refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XP6T1CMgBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You give your child a sword instead

"shall not be infringed"

you aint my momma bitch

Enjoy having your child not understand how to properly handle a stick when they're an adult.

"A bundle of sticks is a faggot and so are you"

Implying that guns aren't taken from those who shoot innocent people down.

If my son was defending himself I don’t take the stick away. I’ll probably give him a bat instead.

lol

What if that stick was the only thing stopping the teachers from fucking your kid in the ass?

looks dope

What they want is to take all sticks away from all kids because one used it on other people

You take away that one stick after its misused, you don't burn down every forest on the planet so no one can ever find a stick ever again.

Take it away of course.

your kid used a stick as a weapon, therefore all kids will use sticks as weapons? You don't just need parenting skills, but basic logic.

Your kid's bullies will still have illegal sticks taken from the woods.

"you don't take away sticks from every child"

1. Guns aren't fucking sticks
2. The other child should've got a stick and fought back, but in the pussy dumpster culture we have now anything masculine is forbidden

If your child hits another child with a stick, you take the child, bend him over a knee, and spank him until he cries.

Of course you take away your child's stick, but that doesn't mean you don't get to take away the sticks of every other child on the block.

This.

It's a false equivalency. In order for it to make any sense the analogy would need to say that all sticks are taken away from everyone. No more trees! Cut 'em down!

Well, Nikolas Cruz is locked up.

>muh stick concern threads
why is your child hitting other children with sticks?

Our current stick laws don't allow children to purchase sticks.

The same way Zachariah Wilber did

Won't he just pick up another stick?

They did take the stick away from the kid, and they want to ban all sticks cause sticks are scary and I mean who needs sticks?, right guys?!
That’s a more accurate meme description.

>take the stick away after the fact
>felons can't own guns
>not banning sticks
Doesn't even pass the shitlib logic test.

Jokes on you, user. While you faggots were confiscating sticks, I was learning the blade.

one kid hits another kid with a stick, you take the stick away from the kid, you dont take all sticks away from all kids.

/thread

The first thing you should do is find out why he hit them.
Doing so will prevent that from ever happening again.

>left cucks want to disarm an entire country because of something that kills fewer children than the iphone every year while pretending like there is no massive mental health crisis, fueled in part by a break down of the family unit and massive over prescription of amphetamines to children for "behavorial problems."

Your child is playing in the woods.

like this:

Do you take only the stick from your kid or do you try to make the government take the sticks from every kid in the country including the sticks from kids who are using them properly and causing zero harm? I mean, no person in America is against taking the guns from people who already commited a shooting, but why take the guns from non-involved people?

Grugerment take stick from lil grugs. Grugerment still get keep club. What do?

underrated

SHALL

Do you go around the neighborhood collecting all the sticks even if your neighbors don't want you on their property?

i beat the kids ass for acting like such a shit.

You ban trees? You tell others they can't hold sticks? Stupid low-IQ (democrat) bait.

Wait, what's this about the iPhone killing children?

You take the stick away from THAT CHILD you don’t ban sticks entirely

Case closed...

Scene: Playground
A group of parents watch their children play. One of them picks up a stick and hits another child. The parents see this, but pretend not to notice, afraid to get involved. Finally, another adult shows up and takes the stick from the offending child.
This was clearly a failure in stick control and no one should ever be allowed to have a stick again because of this incident. The parents are in no way to blame. They didn't want to get hit with the stick and I can't blame them.

What if the kid picked up a brick after you took the stick away?

If you want to hurt someone, you're going to find a way to do it whether it's with a stick, a rock, a brick, a gun, or your own bare hands.

Ban sticks!
See that old guy, with the walking stick?
Take his stick away!
Shame on you! Shame on Trees for just giving away sticks indiscriminately distributing sticks!
Ban Trees!

Steve Jobs' late night child corpse parties

> the United States government because of government, "By the people, for the people."
> the United States government is my daddy. As a grown ass man, I'm a fucking kid

Try to reconcile those two statements.

#notallsticks

>Fuck, how do I refute this?

you can't take sticks away. try outlawing sticks and see what happens. the law-abiding won't pick up sticks, but that doesn't mean you've gotten rid of them.

>The government is a parent.
>Private citizens are children of a government.

Why is your child hitting people with sticks?
2 possibilities:
1. You are a nigger or some other degenerate
2. Your child is unstable and should be in a hospital.

>everyones stick is taken away
>some crazy 40 year old man comes to the playground with his own stick that he got illegally
>starts hitting all the kids with this stick
>nobody has sticks to fight back so he gets away with it and harms multiple kids
>if only they had sticks to deter this man from coming in and even doing it to begin with

Go hit a jew child with that stick boy

The child has a stick and when you try to take it from him he hits you with it.

Now, you're and adult and hes a child so you overpower him. But if that stick would let him kill you, you wouldn't just walk up and take it. You'd go get your own stick.

Drumpf BTFO

Are you saying you want to ban sticks?

You don't ban all sticks though, that'd be retarded.

After i take the stick away the child picks up a rock.

then cut off hands
lil bitch

Just take all the sticks away from niggers, especially the 4 ft. long assault sticks.
It's not hard.

>My child can’t responsibility use sticks so I take sticks away from everyone

why don't we just tell every kid that if they hit someone with a stick they'll get grounded for a month?

By quit posting this thread, you stupid nigger.

Oh come the fuck on, your other post hasnt even 404'd yet.
>NOT EVEN USING A VPN
>50+ replies
not even suprised anymore, honestly.

if a person commits a felony, then they won't be able to legally purchase a gun. too bad an actual career felon won't give a shit and find a way to get a gun anyway.

take the violent child's stick away if you want, but if they're a bad egg who doesn't follow the rules then they'll just get another one. also,

>1 post by this ID

slide thread. kys faggot. no bump.

That's right this ain't England, bitch bongistian fuckers

When my child hits another child with his hand, I cut the hand off.

It's copyright infringement to use unauthorized youtube vidz
youtube.com/watch?v=4XP6T1CMgBQ

Take away the stick he gets a rock, he gets the rock taken away, he gets a brick, he loses the brick, he invents something new he can use, a sling shot which is as you guessed taken away, tired of all these restrictions he builds a house of it bricks, loads his slingshot with rocks, and builds a wall of sticks. The more you censor the more things will pile up against you in the end. A man cannot give someone a freedom of voice yet refute him the freedom of action. It is unheard of and impossible to work logically, especially in our time.

Top kek

when my kid squirts mustard on another kid i dont blame the mustard but i will take the mustard away

I was being hyperbolic, the number of children who die in traffic accidents caused by distraction via texting exceeds that of those killed in "school shootings" when totaled.
About 11 kids die a day because of smart phone misuse.

>yfw circumcision complications also kill more children than mass shootings at schools

The op could also remind them that children aren't allowed guns anyway and that the example given is disingenuous.

>your shitty child hits other kids with sticks

>take other kids sticks away

brainlet tier argument

What's the backstory on that webm?

>pic related

It was a Thursday night.

who cares?

niggers

He said traps weren't gay.

Do you take away the stick from a child that is not yours? Do you decide to seek out all children with sticks and grasp them like some pedo faggot?

Depends on the situation, If a child was acting in self defense after being targeted by a group, and shows honor and restraint, why would I be taking anything away?

it's how poor Africans deal with thieves and other criminals, an old fashion mob lynching

>Take away stick
>Child still hits your child with fists
>Get sued for touching another persons child

and give sticks to teachers

this
that stick analogy is retarded

Free men aren't children.

Take your sores covered hands off me you damned aids-infested Faggot

>Just magically only remove sticks from the people who obtain sticks illegally.
What. How is that not hard to do? Most gun crimes are with illegally obtained weapons in the first place because they're 90% fucking dindus. NRA members aren't committing the crimes.

You take the stick away from the child who hits people with them. You don't take sticks away from other children. Really simple.

its time for stick free zones

Would you go around taking everyone's sticks? Kicking in the doors of every childs house and taking their sticks? When they refuse do you threaten them with drone strikes and prison time? To hang them as traitors for having sticks and endangering other children?

I would. I'd kill a million kids if it got punk kids like them off the streets...

ban murders pls

>parents who raise violent children are idiots
wow I never knew

What's their to refute? That's exactly what we do already.

People who commit serious crimes like felonies lose their right to own firearms.

as you should, but if your kid hit another kid with a stick are you gonna take all the other kids who are being responsible with their sticks away too?

This one. It's a loaded scenario designed to trick those being questioned.

if someone is beating my wife's son with a stick, i cry out and beg someone from the government who has a stick to go over and protect my wife's son because i'm too scared to pick up a stick and hit back myself

That's what we do now
When someone uses a gun irresponsibly they are charged with a felon and the gun is taken away.

We don't ban kids from picking up sticks and playing with them

Ban thugs.