PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/fl-sp-maddy-wilford-shooting-update-20180216-story.html
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2018/02/24/nrabasher-emma-gonzalez-whose-father-fled-castros-gunoutlawing-cuba-celebrated-as-hero-by-cubas-media-n2453475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see the bald bitch everywhere.

Notice anything?

>creaturita has her legs criss-cross on the couch
pretentious fucking cunt. she’s so special and different. the deep state really has lost touch. if they thought they were picking someone that would persuade the population to disarm themeselves they utterly failed. they managed to pick the most hatable dike in america

Huge if true!

i notice they're all from the drama department. a godless, jewish wasteland of degenerate filth. It is no surprise to me that these jewish, subversive neophytes are being paraded everywhere. They are the quintessence of the Bolshevik mind control paradigm.

The whole shooting was an orchestration

Family home probably reeks. Shit laden shoes on the sofa. That's nice.

she really is a self righteous little cunt isn't she? makes me sick

I bet he thinks Rick and Morty is an intelligent show.

She doesn't think she's special because she sits Indian style. She thinks she's special because she shaved her hair bald. That's pretentious.

Fucking deep state hoax crisis actors

They think they're "changing history" but the reality of this is that this is going to last as long as the Vegas or Sandy Hook discussion. As in no one will give a shit anymore in a matter of months if not weeks.

Nah man. The deep state is going to die very soon with the IG report coming out.

that edge

Ugly as sin, that thing

Only issue I have with this one is bottom left photos might be disinfo. Hospital girl is named Maddy Wilford.
sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/fl-sp-maddy-wilford-shooting-update-20180216-story.html

Those tits are unreal, grandma or not

Boomer Level: 100

Still stacked for a grandma though.

>pretentious fucking cunt
>she’s so special and different
>Shit laden shoes on the sofa
>makes me sick
b-but her drama teacher said it would make her look wise and powerful

Has anyone shooped the 56% crying face on her yet? Because that would make my week.

based user has probably done it already, somewhere

Literally dozens of times. There have been meme threads. Where have you been?

I've been trying to stay off Sup Forums for mental health reasons. I'll come back on sometimes but not enough to routinely follow certain threads anymore.

Find a way to relax your mind, so you can handle places like this. It's a time of acceleration, and shitposts are in the White House now. I usually turn a podcast on while I'm on here.

>19 people like this

wewlasd

Fuck these kikes

Grandmommy

is the bulldyke going for the holocaust survivor look?

Cancer girl is spreading faster than Herpes

I browse through their facebook photos and all their Halloween pictures they look like murder victims & corpses. Every year it the same thing. Disturbing

>pic for ants

Holy shit the coffee table is exactly the same in both shots!

And?

if they mean this by "facebook is for old people" maybe then I should join

Jesus fucking christ. You're claiming clout, because you were traumatized by your friends being shot up, then

>take the extra effort to pose cross-legged on a fucking stool in a photo shortly after.

fucking hilarious. I truly hope this is the deepstate, if not it shows how psychotic the next generation is going to be.

Funny how most millennials first memory of Ellen DeGeneres is her doing the voice of a stupid fish with a ridiculously short attention span who sees the good in everybody..that facial expression looks awfully familiar

Could it be?

I love these collages that in no fucking way suggest the shooting was orchestrated or didn't happen. What the actual shit are you trying to convey with this random info?

That el goblina with her feet up like that.

Hell i remember her "coming out" shortly before her lover was found wandering, half naked in Bakersfield.

they are basically what the sandy hook kids look like all grown up.

Putting her shoes on a couch, that says a lot about what sort of moral fibre that person has and how much she actually cares about others.

>ignoring the fact that this is a hoax and this entire thing is bullshit
Try harder kike

s-source?

ellen needs to be holding the big map of the school and walk them through where they were

How do they have a timetable if they cant release the security footage.

they all appear nice on the outside. but behind closed doors it's
>who wants to watch the babies raw and uncut?? Before she has the power of life and death over you and runs the USA

Is.... is that a negro pissing in a lake?

If you followed Vegas you know they just keep throwing shit at the wall.
>fire alarms
>gas masks
>smoke bombs
Timelines constantly shifting

TImelines aren't shifting. We're in the best one. Jews are juts stupid

I always pronounce it as Ellen Degenerates and think it's funny every time.

yea the map doesnt even mention this kids story
>twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
he sounds a little retarded

This Kasky kid really knows how to make himself look like a victim.

maybe cowering like a pussy comes natural due to dad?

kek

Holy shit that's right.

MK Ellen

why do i have a physical aversion to that shaved mexican thing? like she actively makes me shiver like thinking about eating rotten meat does

she isnt mexican, most hispanics living in florida are from south america or from the island. dont put the cunt dyke on us.

Also, why are people listening to children? oh yeah because women can vote.

Propaganda and misinformation is Ellen’s specialty. She is trotted out for the subtle normie tier housewives. They don’t pay attention to anything in the world around them so this is the only information they will ever get on the subjects. The view is the same.

he's a jew. it's how they bleed the goyim to death

fine, seems she cuban in part at least. though gonzalez threw me off, thought it was a mexican last name

townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2018/02/24/nrabasher-emma-gonzalez-whose-father-fled-castros-gunoutlawing-cuba-celebrated-as-hero-by-cubas-media-n2453475

not gonna spend any more time on it than this for now, but here's an exploitable version if you want to draw the map.

Why is the bald bitch sitting with her legs crossed on the sofa?

thanks
that's her "thing" shes like new girl character from Dawson's Creek, who lived in the big city

Damn, imagine starting a gofundme account after a school shooting pretending you're a survivor, you'd make tens of thousands off of retards who don't understand what they're donating to

i read this in the Darkest Dungeo narrators voice. i think im gonna start doing that more often.

there I do it!

look how much money this guy made & I am almost positive his real name is Roger & dont think he even speaks englsh

I guarantee you it's money laundering.

gud jahb

that's what I thought. It is insane.

Probably pay off the parents to go along with this shit.

reminds me of that breaking bad scene where walt jr sets up that donation website for his pops and saul was funneling money through it

OK slightly cleaned up version. That was easier than I expected. I thought that image you had posted was the one from Vegas. I didn't realize they did the exact same thing this time and made a drawn out diagram of shit without releasing the surveillance footage.

perfect

What am I ignoring, some piece of ethnic trash doesn't have enough respect for others to keep her shoes on the floor, thats just being civilised. I don't give a fuck what these school kids say about guns, because I'm a 37 year old, self employed, married, father of 2 that lives in another western country and I call it how I see it. I see that maybe you're a jew infiltrator that knew exactly what my first post meant, I can smell it on you from here, jew boy.

nobody died.

You lack any class.

You lack a foreskin.

I think someone steal peter wang boy

fucking kikes.

Your rabbi is so blind so you lack the whole thing the foreskin is attached to.

I hate you Sup Forums

Kikes ain't shit but hoes and tricks

I just went to browse some of the old thread including the very first thread & they all deleted

This shit is what happens when you don't Breivik the Communist's Hellspawn. Breivik did nothing wrong, he was extinguishing some smoldering embers before they could get a chance to catch and burn the fucking forest down.

>Americans sit with shoes against sofa cushions

Jesus Christ