Just reminding you that the nra is a terrorist organization. if you support the nra, you support terrorism

just reminding you that the nra is a terrorist organization. if you support the nra, you support terrorism.

Fucking retard

Which government agency has classified it as a terrorist group?

Don't reply to this garbage.

It's either a shitheaded shill or one of us pretending to be one to garner support for the pro-gun argument.

Communist propaganda doesn't work anymore, sorry sweetie ;)

youre wrong on a technicallity.
being that the NRA has never conducted or condoned an act of terrorism

Just reminding you that demotards are faggots

Are you the same dipshit that posted this thread earlier? pic related. OP just can't get enough dicks in his mouth.

No mass shooter was ever a member of the NRA.

except condoning every mass shooting ever.

show me.

How many children have to die before you will realize we will not give up our guns?

a terrorist organization? they want to push their agenda though violence?
guns are means to an end, the NRA is about maintain those means, they dont have other ends

How do you figure? Making blanket statements without any reasonable explanation is just....stoopid.

Neutral stance isnt the same as approval

Your LARPing certainly isn't helping the cause, faggot.

You have it all wrong you moron - big pharma is a terrorist organization. Every one of these mass murderers was on psychotropic meds. A gun is simply an instrument. They could just as well have used vehicles.

even if you were right about the NRA condoning violence, which you cant, and you wont be able to show.
These acts of violence are not political violence.
still not terrorism.

When we talk about lefties being derranged and being a mental illness, and doing mental gymnastics.
You're that guy.
You dislike something and then you say the most bizzare baseless shit, and all of your facebook friends give a like and they all start saying it too.
Nobody has actually thought about it, you just say it because it makes you part of the group.
You're literally brainwashed.

How does this make you feel?

Same one which classified black lives matter as one.

Can't argue against OPs comment? Fuck outta here fag.

>use to be about gun handling and safety
>gets tax exempt status
>starts abusing status by funneling and laundering money to pay politicians

Sounds like a terrorist organization.

SHALL NOT INFRINGE
The NRA can fuck itself.

It is political though. They are laundering money to funnel into politics.

>be Democrats
>foment riots and violence daily
>burn down Baltimore and St. Louis in the name of Black Lies Matter
>call others terrorists
lol pay for my fucking storefront you fucker and then maybe I'll take you seriously

>muh NRA
Who cares fuck you

What did the NRA do that was an act of terrorism? Any proofs?

Well yes, in an era that fighting for freedom is synonymous with terrorism there's no insult to being called a terrorist. Every IRA carbomb is justified.

Millions of children will die in the coming civil war.

Prove it.

thank (you) for the heads up, I’ll get right on it. I’ll bet if guns fired cocks, you’d show us your bullseye, huh?

all men are terrorwrists at night

lol j/k everyone is a terrorwrist on the inside

checkmate atheists

You don't know what the NRA does do you?

>161829608
just joined

>Sage in all fields

Guys this shill is extra depressing... is western civilization doomed?

This. I'm in the process of writing a book called My Life As A Terrorist.

black lives matter was never classified as a terrorist organization, antifa was.
having tax exempt status and donating to politicians has nothing to do with terrorism.
even if that were true, which probably isnt, and I expect you dont even know what money laundering is. its not terrorism.

>When we talk about lefties being derranged and being a mental illness, and doing mental gymnastics.
>You're that guy.
>You dislike something and then you say the most bizzare baseless shit, and all of your facebook friends give a like and they all start saying it too.
>Nobody has actually thought about it, you just say it because it makes you part of the group.
>You're literally brainwashed.

>How does this make you feel?

Said the faggots flooding the West with literal terrorists.

Yes. Civil war starts soon.

Just signed up for a 5 year membership. Only $140. Great deal.

You could have bought ammo instead faggot

>implying terrorism is always bad

as if you'd have any say in whether or not you gave them up should the 2nd amendment be overturned. you would give them up in a blink of an eye. any inbred mongoloids who would try to form an armed resistance would be blown off the face of the earth without second thought

Nigger I can take out your power, internet and communications all by myself.

I unironically support both and sleep well at night.

Fuck those Nazi Retarded Assholes

>politicians that dont take our guns are nazis
do you even?

LOL. SAGE

I know full well dipshit. Nra is being investigated for money laundering.

Yes it is you Jew cocksucker. Trying shilling for your Jew nra else where.

back to the vast right wing conspiracy?

No you don't. You are outside your field of knowledge and you should keep your mouth shut.

I'm not shilling anything. I havent said anything positive about the NRA at all actually.
Just like you wont be able to show I've said anything positive about the NRA.
you wont be able to show the NRA has ever promoted political violence.
You wont be able to show how money laundering is political violence.
And no matter how much false flagging you do by naming the jew, nobody is going to buy into your fairy tail.
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Just reminding anons that OP is a cocksucking faggot and that (((politicians))) in the US orchestrate and support state-sponsored domestic terrorism.

>you support terrorism.
like the ISIS or Al Qaeda or Boko Haram type

They aren't laundering money, they are openly giving small campaign donations to various politicians that they like. They aren't even in the top 50 in lobby spending.

look at her trying not to laugh

You americans are once again making the world cringe with your absolutely paranoid obsession over guns. That speech the NRA guy, Lapierre, did a few days ago was the most paranoid and logical-fallacied filled bullshit I have ever seen in my life. The entire speech was fucking garbage and you people are eating it up.

I am honestly so glad I don't live in your shitty country. Also, your women are fat (but they are in Canada too sadly so I guess we're even on that one).

I call B.S. Citizens United case settled that question so piss off.

Its just that Sup Forums is a terrorist organization (although unlike antifa not on paper)
They arent one because they wont eradicate the jew unlike us.

Thank you for reminding me to join

Meanwhile Antifa is /actually/ a terrorist organization. Really makes ya think.

>Leaf thinks anyone is more of a laughing stock than him and Cuckdeau

lol you seriously thought you could come in here, affix "Jew" to anything you dislike and we'd immediately be against it?
buzzwords don't work on us the same way they work on your own kind

I'd literally rather have cuckdeau than DONALD FUCKING TRUMP.

>americans

lmao

t. msm mongoloid

Ill enjoy when alaskan reservists are sent in to annex you from one side as the states creep in from another to push you into the sea.

>Sup Forums
>organized
u must be new here

you cant sense the hivemind?

What are you gonna do, invade Canada?

Go fuck yourselves, amerifats

>says the cuck with no military

Also, every single time someone critizing anything you always immediately respondwith threats of violence or calling someone a jew or muslim. Why can't americans grow past a high school level of worldviews?

Like your country is any better, faggot.

the hivemind is ethereal. an entity unto itself.
but, anons are not organized.

You fascist cunts think having the biggest gun makes you right, eh? You people make me sick

Fucking leaf

hand your guns over boys

>Fascist

>you fascist cunts think having the biggest gun makes you right, eh?
OH i dunno aboot dat. I do know dat you silly leafs would get blown out eh?

>YOURE A FUCKING FASCIST. YOU HAVE TO FUCKING TAKE OUR GUNS
I do a double take every time

Enjoy your sad lives, amerifats. Sorry in advance for when your family gets shot someday by some freedom loving 2nd amendment shill

Cool, what's their confirmed kill count?

Ulysses S Grant was a founder of the NRA. A union general who fought in the civil war. Are you racist?

>Liberal Christian
>Supports godless rule
>Supports degeneracy of all shapes and sizes
>Is anti-human on a natural level

Didn't see that coming.

>says as his country get ever gayer and more muslim

Yes.
It sows terror in the hearts of liberals.

You're a legit retard

>How many children have to die before you will realize we will not give up our guns?

wrong answer Jim. You don't know diddly squat. BTW, just gave the NRA another 5K. It's money well spent.

>TO ALL PRESENT LEFTISTS IN THREAD
TO ALL PRESENT LEFTISTS IN THREAD
>TO ALL PRESENT LEFTISTS IN THREAD
TO ALL PRESENT LEFTISTS IN THREAD

This is what it looks like when you get btfo and shirk off back to facebook.

At some point you will have a decision to make

you will either take the bluepill and fuck off back to tumblr or whatever you normally did before you found about pol.
Or you will take the red pill realize some dumb shit you parroted from the TV didnt make any fucking sense
In this case, our bluepilled faggot decided to accuse despots and dictators of wanting an armed populous.
Rather than Thinking about how retarded he is, and coming to the conclusion that he's got plenty of other retard shit in his head that can be cleansed by THE TRUTH, he went back to his leftist shithole.

THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOMEDAY, you can open your mind now if you want to.

cruz was just one gun owner.Imagine if you pissed off 1% of them?

>diddly squat
Have a (You)

Leaf - you and your entire loser country suck balls. Canada is entirely dependent on spillover from the US for its very existence. That must suck for you.

Every one of these shooters who is old enough to have a stance is a leftist. Don't take my word for it, do your own homework for Chrissake. BTW, no NRA member has ever been a mass shooter.

Considering a state can classify something as a terrorist organization, why hasn't a liberal state like California or Illinois classified the NRA as a terrorist organization so it can't operate within the state boundaries?

At least 160.