Dragon Ball Super

Say goodbye to the Prince of all Jobbers

Other urls found in this thread:

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Cuckgeta so pathetic?

I think what will happen is Frost and Freeza will end up working together, and make a trap that actually eliminates Vegeta. This probably kicks in how serious it would be to Goku since he would literally have to carry the team now, with one of his strongest allies getting cheapshotted and the other one going rogue.

Magetta will melt and form a coat around frost?

>golden frost
>not OBSIDIAN frost

Reminder that Mai loves you all.

>golden form
Wouldn't he be Silver Frost?

first for cell was hiding all along, he reabsorbs the androids and becomes super extreme cell and destroys everyone

but its called revenge f, and goku is who frieza wants revenge against, not vegeta

>hype up Krillin's and Tien's new techniques and attacks
>destructo disc
>kikoho

vegeta is the person who destroyed frost last time, and having a look at the previous tournament all the fighters from there ironed out their weaknesses

so frost might have taken a lesson from hit and actually aim for vital areas

Why didn't Tien use the Solar Flare when he was making his charge?

Ah who cares, I'm glad Tien is gone cause it means VEGETA IS NEXT. Nothing is sweeter than Vegeta getting destroyed.

Can you imagine him having to tell Bulma he was the third one out? That the perverted old man who peeved on his wife outlasted him?

frost clearly has a plan for the mafuba

>Nothing is sweeter than Vegeta getting destroyed
This.

Roshi is gonna go out next ep.

ARRRG I'M GROWING STRONGER!!!!

>next week
>Vegeta fans committing mass suicide

Can't fucking wait

We'll see user. We'll see

is there even an episode next week

Why did toei have to spoil whose going to be knocked off in the ending?
That makes it less interesting going forward.

And I love Mai.

Vegeta if you insist on jobbing I'll need to up your dosage.

So are there actual spoilers or are you guys just bullshitting about Vegeta getting knocked out?

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more

Only small brained idiots think Spoilers ruin anything. The Japanese have already evolved past this mindset, you should too.

conjecture based on the next episode title being revenge of F and the ED images being in order so far of who has been knocked out

Toei didn't spoil it dumbass. The fans figured it out.

didn't that one toei writer say vegeta would fight hit?

Should've fused. Fusion is neat, so you know it would be safe.

Prum had the best voice so far.

Pattern recognition in the end. Krillin, Tien, and Vegeta share a end title card that comes before the other characters for some reason.

The characters were paired for a reason. For some reason rather than having the 3 humans (Krillin, Tien, and Roshi) and the 3 Aliens (Frieza, Piccolo, and Vegeta) share a title card, Roshi and Vegeta swapped places, when the Androids and the two Sons share a card.

Thus people have come to the conclusion that the ED credits foretell the order of character elimination, with Tien being the second one out adding a bit more credence to it, if Vegeta is the next to go, it'll be very likely that it is 100% accurate which means the final 3 will be Frieza, and then Goku and Gohan.

>so you know
no you don't. fuck off

So what's his ability?

Toei created the ending you fucking moron

Yeah but they had that theory with the dragonballs in the OP too and it didn't pan out. And seriously we already see Roshi is on the floor under Frosts foot. I mean how much longer you expect Roshi to keep getting up after getting his ass handed to him?

to be a one-note joke

Wait, how can Tien split his power into fourths? Last time I checked, 0/4 was 0?

It's pretty awesome, it involves

Roshi vs Frost is going to be the fight that redemed this whole arc, screencap this. Also, n°17 is going to be the next to fall.

His ability is chubby chasing

Making sure Tien stays irrelevant with no good character moments.

Just like 65/80 ToP characters! Man this arc is so great!!!

And you're too retarded to figure it out for yourself.

I don't really see a situation where frost knocks out vegeta. How would that even happen unless it's a surprise attack like with krillin but that seems really lame to do again

Sadly no, you guys need to wait 2 weeks.

He can summon Candlej

He was going to give them the dose. That's why Vegeta knocked him out.

So what's the rules on multi-form and one of them getting knocked out? Couldn't Tien have used it to survive?

Its rules are really ill defined anyway. Other than the fact it cuts your power.

The Dragonball theory died with this episode because Piccolo wasn't eliminated.
The ED theory survives because Tien was eliminated.
Until the next person is eliminated and it is not Vegeta, the theory is still a theory.

It is popular because people love shitting on Vegeta almost as much as they love shitting on Gohan since those are the two most obnoxious groups of Dragonball fans who always bitch about how IT WAS HIS TURN despite both Gohan and Vegeta being certified 100% jobbers.

the episode is called Revenge F', you tard

Frost is going to get his revenge and knock Vegeta out

>when the weakest character jobs

what's he looking at while twitching? vegeta in the stands? zenos after erasing another universe? is there another universe close to being erased?

Is episode 106 the most half-assed, badly written episode yet?

>Revenge of F
>RoF
Will Frost be relevant after this?
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Sorry, wrong picture.

Rat universe is probably next, followed by robot universe, then Magical Girl universe, at which point 6 will be destroyed

He uses the mafuba.

Nothing passes my keen eyes these two feet that are standing next to the bottle don't belong to Roshi.

Ribrianne's huge cellulite ass

ok

Vegeta wont be out next episode, he still has to fight Hit.

Its either Roshi or Vegeta who will be eliminated in the next episode.

Gokus face in the preview, implies its Vegeta.

>implying Caulifla won't go into limit breaker and destroy Grande Padre, the Angels, both Zenos, Goku and Jiren

Vegeta getting knocked out would be unexpected but I can respect them not being so predicable that the fighters are eliminated according to power level, but it would still be a waste of a great Vegeta vs ??? fight. Even if you hate Vegeta his big fights are always instant classics.

Universe 3 is close to the chopping block, all they really have is goo man and maybe 2 or 3 others.

>StrongestmodifiedwarriorNigrisshi.jpg

Oh god, now that'd be a real twist.
Frost reverse MAFUBA'S Roshi, but he loses track of the bottle. That could explain why Roshi survives so long, because the bottle gets lost in the fighting.

Fuck off Plague. Your waifus are getting erased. Women have no place in Dragonball

what the fuck does that even mean

Toei created the ending
If the theory is true, Toei spoiled it; no one else

are you retarded

>he still has to fight Hit
he already did so, jobbed and bitched out
They're not going to have Hit job to Vegeta when it's stablished Hit will be the one to job to Jiren, and the fight can't end without a winner because the fanbase bitching will be endless

There will be no Hit vs Vegeta, Vegetacuck

Don't worry, I bet she will ask the Super Dragon Balls to bring the Z fighters to Universe 6

quality post

Because you're crying when you know you aren't smart or autistic enough to figure it out for yourself. Did you?

>people love shitting on Gohan
>Gohan certified 100% jobber
Stop lying to yourself m8. Gohan is only hated here and by a "group" of two or three people.

One of the episode directors already said they were doing a Hit vs Vegeta episode.

Vegeta's learning. This must be why he's staying away from Piccolo.

Why so salty, pal? Zeno likes his fights exciting, and Vegito-sama knows how to put on a show.

>Vegeta vs Hit episode
>Vegeta gets ready to KO Frost, Hit comes and shanks his ass

Healing powers he uses on himself to get back on his two feet.

Figure what out yourself? That there may be a theory that says the ending spoils it? What do I need to figure out? It's either true or it isn't.

Again, are you retarded?

Hated, yes. But the fandom loves poking fun at his flaws.

this is the truth

NO HITTO-DONO YAMETE

God, how many brain cells do you have left? Are you shitfaced or something?

This ending would have been cool if he did it against a much stronger enemy that outclassed him.

She only loves Trunks the little slut

Mirai Mai on the other hand seemed to truly care about the rest of humanity

The Dragon Ball Room exists, which means Super could reach 1000 episodes and keep going even if Toriyama gets bored of drawing new haircuts for Goku.

Which one describes him best?

Regardless, the series should be mercy killed

Its just a homage to the movie lol there is not going to be any revenge man you kids are taking shit way too literally. Did you think Frieza was going to kill Goku and get his revenge in the revenge f movie no he wouldn't just like Frost is going to elim roshi then get his ass blown out by someone stronger like Vegeta.

I hope this is the last arc of Super. The only way I'd be okay with it continuing if they do a time skip and it fucking starts to take place after the end of DBZ.

why not have a jiren fight with another random ? im supposed to believe that he is just hanging around and nobody attacks him ¿

Slut.

What do you think was the worst form debut?

If there's money to be made, might as well make it.

the movie was resurrection of F not revenge

>realizing loli is the way to go
Is Future Trunks /oursaiyan/?

But Goku is getting stronger everyday and the Ending lyrics say that the GoDs are going to get blown away.
After the tournament, he'll be the strongest ningen in the majority of universes. He's running out of competitors.
How much longer can they milk this series?

He's 2fast

Jobifla had better worry after herself rirst.

So you're retarded. youve literally said nothing

Bet you think Kale is a good character

USSJ

demon realm