Why are Texas and Las Vegas shooting already forgotten?

So if you remember Las Vegas had the most fatalities in history of US and they never shilled this hard for gun ban, the thing was forgotten in a week, meanwhile Texas shooting had like a one day coverage and thats it, nobody cares about it now, but this Florida shooting had less casualties than those both and its pushed and shilled so hard in news and everywhere that you cannot even turn on everything without seeing it right away... Why is it like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob48twC1yf8&t=31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There where no liberal drama club teens to take advantage of.

because it was a jew school that was shot up.

Improved production values.

How can anything be forgotten when you faggots post pics of this bald bitch non-stop?

Because the children. Won't someone think of the children?

Feet on the couch like a fucking animal.

Hell go back farther than that to Sandy Hook. I thought then something was going to change with guns since it was just elementary school kids getting shot. Nothing happened then so I doubt anything will change now but lots of noise, more than usual.

standing on the graves of their classmates so they can have careers in the media. these drama kids are scum.

graves? Classmatess? Its a hoax retard

Perfect thing for kikes to push after the russia narrative died. Plus it buries the news on the kikes corruption against Trump.

These kids are being paraded around to push "gun reform." Its immoral but they are old enough to know what they are doing is wrong. On a side note, arming teachers with military backgrounds is a great deterrent from school shootings. Unfortuantely you cant just get rid of the 2nd amendment, all "protect my family" bullshit aside. It was what our country was built on and for better or worse it's here to stay.

>So if you remember Las Vegas had the most fatalities in history of US and they never shilled this hard for gun ban

It appears they did not have their crisis actors staged among the 'victims' like they did for this fake shooting and Sandy Hook. In this recent shooting, isn't it odd that 99% of the victims and survivors are super radical leftists, and all experts in gun-control talking points and propaganda? Vegas and Texas, they must not have had prepared crisis actors staged and ready like this fake shooting.

>the thing was forgotten in a week, meanwhile Texas shooting had like a one day coverage and thats it, nobody cares about it now.

Texas (non) shooting had white conservative victims, useless to promote gun-control, they won't sob and scream for gun-confiscation, and the die hard liberals who watch CNN, won't care if white conservatives get killed over anything.

>but this Florida shooting had less casualties than those both and its pushed and shilled so hard in news and everywhere that you cannot even turn on everything without seeing it right away... Why is it like that?

Because they have all their crisis actors in place, with scripts and talking points, and media coaches like CIA man Anderson Cooper, to ooh and aah and create heroes, myths, new Gods out of these libtard sanctimonious crisis actors.

whata good boi

Yeah and all you cunts keep shilling it on here as well.

Nobody gives a fuck.

This. These sociopathic (((kids))) are now selling merchandise.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob48twC1yf8&t=31s

That piece of shit shirt costs almost 30$

These kids are redpilling more people on the JQ everyday by using this event to launch their careers and get themselves rich.

Also to take away our guns of course. That is a given

-I'm sorry, the what and what again--?

Like, who is this bald lesbian cunt? Why is she the one brought forth? Is this what the media is messaging? That your daughters need to emulate her to emulate feminine strength?

She is the epitome of what (((they))) want to turn humanity into. Bald, ugly, mixed race, low IQ, androgynous, no identity. The perfect slave for (((them)))

I don't know why they are even trying this with Trump in office. I can only guess this is all just groundwork, they are building the foundation for future liberal presidents to have the anti-gun hysteria and media momentum for a future gun ban, but it will have to wait until Trump is out of office.

And maybe this is a huge PR attack on Trump, to have something to attack and smear Trump with his entire presidency if he goes defensive and apologizes to the left over this.

Conservative church goers and redneck country music fans don’t make great puppets for the anti gun lobby.
These kids were already anti gun to begin with so the media scooped them up and gave them a platform (along with well rehearsed talking points) to speak their minds.

That (the transgender agenda) is true, also they are using her to rally the hard leftist to campaign against gun ownership, she can shame and cower the middle ground conservatives to fear supporting the NRA and 2nd amendment rights.

Thousands have died on lies, propaganda and crafty use of (fake) female tears.

This is literally nothing new for the US government, to use scripted lies, and psychological manipulation and propaganda techniques to brainwash the masses to be for or against whatever they want, to lead us into retarded wars, or to have us screaming for them to take away our rights.

The shooting happened in a wealthy school district with a large Jewish population.

Because it is closer to elections, and main media is mostly left. When Christians or conservatives are killed it is treated differently due to politics, also.

Broward county is in Debbie whatsherjewname Schultzs' district. You remember her right? The cop in charge has the last name Israel. The Las Vegas shootings were done at a country music festival, and the Texas shooting was at a church. Get it?

Israel is behind everything. We already know this.

no community in Vegas and most of the dead were from flyover states.
Texas dead went to some cultist church
the kids from Florida are young, smart, have a voice and will turn Florida blue.

I'm sorry comrade, but the Ministry of Truth has no record of any of that.
>161837093

Just sell bootleg shirts and donate the money to the NRA.

Because it's a Jewish liberal elite school that got shot up. All these kids have parents with connections to the media and sheeiiit so it's literally another holocaust.

Because this school was one third Jewish and most of the students & parents max kvetching are Jews

Because there has been no discussion outside of gun issues. No information about the shooting. Fucking worse than Sandy Hook

We’ll collectively forget about this one too

And when they get confronted about it, they defend themselves with "We have to raise attention to thid issue".
Yes, i hate it too.

jew know why

The peoplekind united will never be divided!

You obviously remember them.

I dont even think she has any parents. I think they grow her in a pumpkin patch. maybe on a farm somewhere. They never mentioned

Real talk OP - because none of the victims stood up.

This is the first time when victims of a mass shooting are rising up and saying "hey motherfuckers we got an opinion on this" - instead of saying "I don't wanna talk to the press"

It's a dangerous game to play. Grieving on television. Lots of people will scrutinize your grief. (pic related)

In a major sense, these kids are being exploited. But they sure are articulate.

But anyway that's what sets this situation apart. The fact that the victims want to talk about it and denying them a stage would be fucked up.

Neither Vegas nor Texas church victims wanted to talk about it. Neither did Charlottesville. Nor really Sandy Hook because the few who did still get hassled. No one else who survived that shit stood up.

This.
These glow in the dark niggers tried small “innocent” children that couldn’t talk about it at Sandy Hook.

They tried a redneck country music festival to get them to cuck on guns. That didn’t work.

They tried a fucking church in the heart of deep red Texas, that still didn’t work.

What’s left? A nursing home or fucking arrogant, smug, “next generation” face of the Democrat party to push the gun grab.

If it didn’t work for kids, red votes, and church goers, it’s not going to work with high school kids. Everyone hates disrespectful high school kids.

Because it's coming apart at the seams. Leftism, I mean. Trump's tax plan broke 50% popularity, DACA is basically dead despite Trump publicly giving the Dems a sweetheart deal of 1.5 million included in an amnesty and eventual citizenship in exchange for the wall. The Russian narrative is deader than shit and if anything the Mandatory indictments may lead back to Podesta. Conservative whites fresh the fuck out of white guilt and the PC culture they so carefully constructed is coming apart at the seams. They got nothing. So it's back to good old gun control even though it's been a losing issue for them since 1994. God, they're fucked.

still so many questions about LV

> Everyone hates disrespectful high school kids.

Well agreed but how you really think pic related is gonna stack up against David Hogg?

>grew her in a pumpkin patch

Have a (you) lol

She's trying to look like some hyperaware lesbian Buddhist monk with her legs crossed and chemo head.