Is there a link between DWS and the Florida shootings?

Is there a link between DWS and the Florida shootings?

Broward county and Miami-Dade are her counties. Those are the counties that were allegedly not arresting "bad kids" so that crime stats for the counties would go down and they could get more funding.

This has DWS's name all over it.

Her and the sheriff have been involved in a mass shooting together before:
miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2017/01/broward-sheriff-scott-israel-rep-debbie-wasserman-schultz-to-meet-about-fort-lauderdale-airport-secu.html

Other urls found in this thread:

floridabulldog.org/2012/09/a-broward-courthouse-tale-crops-up-of-a-visit-by-a-911-terrorists-wife/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is there a link between DWS and the Florida shootings
>she is jewish
you tell me user

>the sheriff
I wonder why this motherfucker still has his job?

floridabulldog.org/2012/09/a-broward-courthouse-tale-crops-up-of-a-visit-by-a-911-terrorists-wife/

Broward County seems to have conflicting views on guns.

yes, but it's not "the illuminati"

it was just about abusing the shit out of a well buried executive order that Obama signed that allowed more federal money to go to counties/towns that decrease incarceration rates.

The interesting thing about this little federal money grab is that most states set their Law Enforcement budgets at least a quarter to a year in advance, meaning that there is no incentive to game the system, write more tickets, do anything other than their job.

But look at how takes advantage of this roughly 60+ million dollar a year windfall. It's democrat hotspots in DWS district. I wouldnt even be surprised if they were the ONLY places taking advantage of this federal program.

Muzzies with guns=good
white christian 2nd amendment folks=bad
Okay Jew we get it.

I hope a Palestinian rapes your mother.

Sarcasm escapes your tiny fucking pea brain?

nice nail polish there krampus

Do you happen to remember the name of the executive order?

IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY, NOW GO TO SLEEP, YOU'RE TIRED

I found something really weird... this is what I found on the wikipedia about the guy who shot up the airport a month prior

Santiago visited the FBI field office in Anchorage in November 2016 and reported that the U.S. government was controlling his mind, was making him watch videos by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant[36] and that the CIA was forcing him to join the group.[37] He stated that he was hearing voices in his head telling him to commit acts of violence,

he friends with the Math Teacher who kept telling stories about nick cruz to the media.

he also 58 and just had a baby! Probably got it from the pumpkin patch

bump

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel has become the target of much outrage over the last two days after it was revealed his agency seriously dropped the ball in responding to and helping prevent the tragic shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school on Feb. 14.
What did his agency fail to do?

First, it was reported this week that the school resource officer at MSD — who was a Broward County sheriff’s deputy — failed to act when shots rang out at the school last week. Instead, he pulled his service weapon and took cover outside.

That deputy has since resigned and is being investigated.

Then, it was reported that it wasn’t just the school resource officer who failed to act while students were being murdered at the school. Three other Broward County sheriff’s deputies responded to the school and were seen outside with their weapons drawn behind cover. They did not enter the school to return fire or provide aid to victims in the initial moments of the tragedy.
Instead, it was officers with the Coral Springs police department who were the first to enter the school and adequately respond to the shooting.

Unfortunately, the blunders don’t end there. In addition, the sheriff’s department had countless interactions with the shooter and numerous warnings about his behavior and the potential that he might act on numerous threats to kill people or shoot up his high school.

Meanwhile, Israel had the gall to lecture National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch on Wednesday during a CNN town hall for alleged lax gun laws, which he blamed for the shooting. The sheriff also accused the NRA of not “standing up” for students nationwide.

But the tides quickly turned on Thursday, and by Friday, thousands of people nationwide were calling for Israel’s resignation with the hashtag #ResignSheriffIsrael on social media.