How come decent non-degenerate women like this no longer exist?

How come decent non-degenerate women like this no longer exist?

>tfw no temperance movement GF

My mom hardly ever drank alcohol. My dad never drank alcohol since he was a teenager. We basically never had alcohol in the house because my parents were anti drinking. Neither of them did drugs even in youth.

they didnt breed

They did breed.

>not getting drunk with your wife

read the fucking sign

Those were the feminist SJW:s of their time, bitter activist hags who had hit the wall.

All women are degenerates for the right men

no, they were the tradcon roasties

these dumb bitches are literally the reason the FBI and ATF exist. women and politics do not mix. they should be beaten for speaking out of turn or having ideas of their own

I'd still speak and if you beat me I'd get someone else to beat you up back. I don't learn from punishment.

Aren’t these skanks behind age of consent? There’s literally no reason why men should be locked up for fucking a 16 or 17 year old like in my shitty state of Florida

what about corporal punishment?

Nope.

Avoid the city girls, get you a country girl.

so you like to be chocked then?

We're you the one who got the drunk thread nuked, you son of a bitch? That was some of the best camaraderie I've experienced on pol.

No that's sick and disgusting.

just a hair pulled girl, thats lame, too many of your kind around these days

tits and gtfo roastie

>implying you need booze when you Can check'em

This. The drunken bantz were top tier.

Chocked as long as you remember the drip pan

The irony being you'd need to drink a bathtub of vodka to even want to kiss any of those ugly old cunts.

my granpa always said "don't trust a man who doesn't drink"
>> opinion disregarded

>ideas of their own
Are you implying that women thought up leftism? They didn't. They didn't even think up feminism.

That guy with trips talking about euros liking rye because it tastes like goat ass... Top fuckin tier.

These types still exist today, pic related is a prime example.

It isnt exactly hard to find a woman whos main political ambition is to control mens behavior on a whim using the government

wow what wise words...so deep, what a wise old soul lol

>decent
They just hated men having fun, idiot. Sounds like a lot of Sup Forums actually.

Kim Kardashian

Christ, you can tell just by looking at them that they're bitter old maids. The lips of these over-the-hill hags were never in any danger of being touched by a man.

There is and was nothing traditional about unmarried, post-menopausal rejects.