Not long until Nehlen crashes and burns

Not long until Nehlen crashes and burns.

It is surprising this recovering alcoholic has made it so far. Since he went on the David Duke show he has basically lost his mind. Essentially, he is a "recovering" alcoholic and 6000 year earth believing Christian.He is married to a Latina yet obsessed with the white race. He has an sad obsession with jews. Basically any topic returns to jewish people.

Bbb-bbbut 90% of people who attacked him were da jewz!! .... NO Kidding because he spends about 99% of his time ATTACKING them. lol...

But sharing the fake meme linking shooters to jewish people was a bigger deal than many realize.
I heard that several groups and a task force has already been assigned to cover the case.

He also does not believe in the Florida shooting. I am seriously worried for this guys mental state.

Also his ShallNotCensor act is hilariously stupid. Basically violating the first rule of American private companies. You don't have a human right to Twitter.

This will not end well for him...

Any predictions?

Nehlen's fucking campaign manager is a Jew.

He's a zionist.

He makes a fool out of himself daily and is literally unelectable.

Fuck Paul Nehlen.

SAY IT WITH ME:

PRESIDENT PAUL NEHLEN

Paul Nehlen for 2020. I'm officially off the Trump Train.

Keep whining jew.

If a baker is forced to bake a degenerate
penis cake for fags then twitter has to
be equally contrained, yes?

If no, why not jew?

constrained

B-buh muh hate speech
kek

I hate niggers

A baker should NOT be forced to bake a degenerate dick cake. That is the right wing position.

Paul Nehlen being banned is a violation of the First Amendment.

faggot cakes don't compare.

>Basically any topic returns to jewish people.
Boy you aren't joking are you?
Funny how it always leads to that group.

What? Who is violating his free speech? Does he have a right to come give a speech in your basement? LOL.

And yes, Twitter is a PRIVATE company. It will literally never pass.

Jews were corrupted by the eastern mysteries and ancient Greek values. The Pharisees were Hellenized Jews and Babylonian Jews were the ones that mixed their value system with the eastern mysteries.

Actually the supreme court ruled that the 1st Amendment applies to public forums

>Not knowing basic facts about America
This is why you keep losing, and are probably a Mossad shill.

Keep losing? I thought (((jews))) control the whole world. They are even the reason you are a fat neckbeard!

>admits to being Jewish

My work is done here anons. You can reveal your Israeli flag now.

>Actually the supreme court ruled that the 1st Amendment applies to public forums
Yes, but twitter is a private forum.

>If a baker is forced to bake a degenerate
>penis cake for fags
They were not asking for a penis on the cake. If they had, the baker would not have been forced to bake it.

>(((jews))) control the whole world

They dont control the whole world
They control people like you

See what I mean folks. Kek

Then why the obsession?

Nehlens family

They do control America, I'd say. The American elite is mostly Jewish, and the non-Jewish elite are Jewish-approved.

OMG several groups AND a task force?!?!?!

yessir