So what would the political landscape of Africa look like if it weren't for obviously evil colonialism?

So what would the political landscape of Africa look like if it weren't for obviously evil colonialism?
archive.is/kSdRj

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cbf_1513974258
youtube.com/watch?v=eT2D50_pgUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read Armond White's review of the movie. There is such a thing as black anthropology. Africa is a huge continent with many different peoples and cultures. The movie is nothing more than empty calories.

I think it's funny how often Dr Livinstone is overlooked and the 'main' reason for colonialism no longer stated.
Perhaps we should have left Africa alone so Africans could sell themselves and the Arabs could use and abuse them.

Like it does now minus the pockets of civilization that the locals haven't managed to destroy yet. And more rhinos since there wouldn't nogs with AKs poaching them to sell their horns to Chinese who think grinding them up and snorting them will cure their case of tiny chink penis.

> "Fantasy" of independent africa says everything. It may as well be Avatar

Taken from them. hmph

>political
This is a western word that does not exist in african languages. They'd have no concept of it. Without colonialism they'd just be sitting around in their Eden shooting the breeze and little else.

>fantasy grounded in cultural reality and possibilities

It's the most baseless capeshit to date. Krypton is more believable than Wakanda.

It would have still somehow ended in white blame.
>You knew of Africa and you let us suffer! White devils!

>of the culture, by the culture, for the culture
Where were you when you realized Stan Lee wuz blak?

You mean when whitey stole black culture

Look at liberia. Give them a free country and they enslave their fellow blacks (natives). Give them democracy and the first elected official received 230000 votes out of 15000 cast. The smart ones seize power and brutalize the population until the next revolutionary comes around. Liberia is hell on Earth, remarkably sad for well meaning Africans who just want to live in peace.

pic related ad infinitum

Hi name wuz Stan Lee Brown, jr.

They look pretty peaceful desu

wakanda forever

probably

thats why the UN calls it Peace Enforcement

For one, those are not even real blacks. They are at least 10% white.

There would be no political landscape, because they would have no concept of politics.

The moral of the film is that killmongers obsession with what was taken from him leads to him becoming a colonizer himself.
It's about acknowledging mistakes of the past and moving forward.
The exact fucking opposite of that article

Source? I want to use this in an argument.

I saw a photo a while back of how africans have no concept of saying "half way up the tree" just "up tree" etc etc. I wish I remembered more.

>It's about acknowledging mistakes of the past and moving forward.
You sound pretty racist user. Have you checked your white privilege today?

just leaving this here
liveleak.com/view?i=cbf_1513974258

>by the culture
So the greedy Jews and Disney are part of the culture?

that

It's at 5/6th full
Some of my ancestors died on the trail of tears so it can't be 100%

They can live in a fantasy world all they want, but these numbers will never change.

WE WUZZ SPACE KANGS

>remarkably sad for well meaning Africans who just want to live in peace.

You just pointed out how it isn't possible for them to live in peace. It's unbelievably true but why is it sad?

Orange Cola has given us culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=eT2D50_pgUU

Could you possibly post that in readable quality?