Poland freezes Holocaust law, is sending team to Israel to reword it

>Poland will not implement its controversial new Holocaust law for the time being, and an official Polish government delegation will fly to Israel in the next few days to try to agree on a mutually acceptable amended version of the legislation, an Israeli television report said Saturday night.

Is this fake news or do these idiots in Warsaw really want to lose the next election?

timesofisrael.com/tv-report-poland-freezes-holocaust-law-is-sending-team-to-israel-to-reword-it/

Other urls found in this thread:

tvp.info/36157824/ustawa-o-ipn-zamrozona-rzecznik-rzadu-dementuje-wchodzi-w-zycie-1-marca
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Underground_State
youtube.com/watch?v=q5T-vbkCaAc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sobibór_extermination_camp#Uprising
ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/forgotten-celtic-history-ancient-poland-005584
balkancelts.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/the-celts-in-poland/
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHn-5Pd8Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4
youtube.com/watch?v=paP02Us8CyM
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf&page=2
msz.gov.pl/resource/e7497fea-f446-4f82-80b1-169d609d697a:JCR
amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther-ebook/dp/B00OIE5FQI
archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf/page7-1280px-The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf.jpg
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://wpolityce.pl/polityka/383180-ustawa-o-ipn-zamrozona-ms-dementuje-uchwalona-przez-parlament-i-podpisana-przez-prezydenta-ustawa-staje-sie-obowiazujacym-prawem&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let the terrorists win, you dumb kielbasas.

I know, right?
Somebody has some explaining to do.
I bet fucking Trump administration has something to do with this.

Synapsis of the law please.

If you cuck on this you'll cuck on immigration too. Man, you poles fooled me into thinking you weren't weak ass faggots

The shitstorm will be great. Wait till monday.

You need ro tell the truth about the role of Poland in the Holocaust. Tldr. Stop saying 'polish death camps' or you will be punished. I have no idea why Jews who agreed with this 1 year ago went apeshit now.

The Polish state *allowed* the Nazis to carry out their killing operations.

All you did was report to the allies about the atrocities going on in there. You never launched any kind of military operation, never formed any kind of guerilla.

Jesus fuck your nation is almost as pathetic as France, except you got invaded from 2 sides.

These sentences would send me to fine / jail in Poland, that's why your totalitarian country's law needs to be abolished.

Why does the whole world have to ask isreal's permission to do shit and secondly i thought all the kikes where supposed to all go there after WWII yet here they are still meddling in other peoples nations and wondering why no one likes them and sees them as basically pushy kikes.

>timesofisrael.com
>ofisrael
>israel

FAKE NEWS

1. Polish side spoke aboot establishing expert teams since the whole ordeal started.
2. Polish government said nothing about "freezing the law"
3. Pic rel. Polish ministry of Justice said that the law will start working on 1st march 2018

Kikes are lying again

Please share the info

Weak bait eastern germoney

holocaust is fake though

FAKE NEWS
tvp.info/36157824/ustawa-o-ipn-zamrozona-rzecznik-rzadu-dementuje-wchodzi-w-zycie-1-marca
JEWS ARE LYING

>You never launched any kind of military operation, never formed any kind of guerilla.

Nigger what? Kys

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Underground_State

Lying about history is the worst crime of them all.

How do we stop timesofisrael?
You need a facebook account to call them niggers in the comments.

Guarantee they'll cuck on immigration next. Vote in real nationalists not kosher conservatives.

how does your Wikipedia link answer my questions? I am very well aware that your govt was in hiding, but still had contact to Polish resistance.

try again.

Damn, your post is retarded. Poland created biggest underground army in ww2 and assasinate anyone who was working with nazis. If you dont know basic history facts dont commment on that topic cretin.

what killing operations? what atrocities? are you still under the impression gas chambers were killing people?

Maybe state your sources and talk about facts mongrel
Also
>austrian talking about world wars
Kys
Dunno. No kikebook here

>getting this upset
Typical Polak reaction.

>Poland created biggest underground army in ww2 and assasinate anyone who was working with nazis.

sooo.....why couldn't they send their "giant underground army" to attack Auschwitz-Birkenau and liberate it between mid 1943 to mid 1944?

How many armed guards did Auschwitz have? Certainly not tens of thousands.

how much you fellow autists want to bet that this delegation will end up a few people short during their trip to Israel?

>what about german garissons nearby
Yes you are idiot. No sources, no facts, just "muh opinion"
Typical millenial shithead. Fuck i love this timeline and how niggers will rape you out of existence

nigger are you retarded? The only reliable information the allies had about the Holocaust before the Soviets started reoccupying their land was from the Polish Resistance

FAKE
NEWS

>why Jews who agreed with this 1 year ago went apeshit now.
>do these idiots in Warsaw really want to lose the next election?

Connect the dots. Jews don't like current Polish government, they rather have puppets like traitor Tusk.

Jews still posted it as news. That's not ok.

Then post MoJ response in comments.
Call out their bullshit.

what is your argument exactly?
re-read my post >"All you did was report to the allies about the atrocities going on in there."

My argument is how this cowardly nation of over 30 MILLION PEOPLE (which lost 3 million catholic poles and 3 million polish jews by war's end) did not last 2 weeks and was followed by a 5 year occupation and in all this time, was utterly unable to form so much of a guerilla militia that they could have stormed one of these death camps they supposedly knew about, and were passing intel to the allies so much about.

me want you say thing
6 grugstein die

>did not last two weeks
More than month nigerian

I call your bullshit for the third time. Either provide proofs or go fuuuuuuck yourseeelf

Only kikes would get angry if someone made a law that made it illegal for them to lie.

They want to lie so they can blood-suck the Polish people for a "crime" they never committed.

They are even more disgusting than ever, because they demand the US cut off diplomatic relations with Poland because some kikes feel they should be able to lie about important matters without repercussions.

Israel is a Middle Eastern country, and it's telling a country in North America what kind of relationship it should have with a country in Europe.

Like Bolivia telling Japan how to deal with Canada.

All kikes, please fuck off and die. You are forcing the world to deal with you even if we really don't want to.

Fuck off. You know nothing. You insult heroes of the resistance.

are you saying that, in current year+3, all those pollinskies scrubing me nan's loo for loose scratch are descendants of your polish ubermench? ...kurfuckingwa mate.

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS KIKE BAIT AND FAKE NEWS

1. Polish side spoke aboot establishing expert teams since the whole ordeal started.
2. Polish government said nothing about "freezing the law"
3. Pic rel. Polish ministry of Justice said that the law will start working on 1st march 2018

Kikes are lying again

Please share the info

I am just asking a simple question:

If the Polish Underground Govt knew so much about the Nazi Death Camps (and yes, they did, due to intel from Polish Resistance) then why did Polish Resistance not attempt any kind of liberation of these camps by assaulting them.....with....say.....a few hundred or so troops? Okay, might not have worked on Auschwitz-Birkenau, but certainly on Sobibor? Belzec? Treblinka? You really think those camps had over a thousand armed guards????

just THINK for once, man. Nation of 30 million people. Cant liberate a handful of death factories guarded by a few hundred SS guards each.

Shame!

Shoo shoo jidf poo joo
Leave this place and take my dubbbs with you.

You are a fucking kike. You think it is the role of Poles to save any jewish lives? Did you know that the USSR invaded Poland from the East, and the USSR was a jewish-run regime? Do you think that may have factored in how much people liked the kikes?

They were work-camps anyway, so why should a Polish person give a shit if some kike had to do some labor for the Goyim instead of blood-sucking the Goyim for once in 1000 years?

You shitkikes are so laughably narcissistic you think people that you have exploited and harmed for centuries should risk their lives so you don't have to earn your living. Go climb in an oven you lying piece of shit.

Jews are parasites on the body of humanity, and the only way they will quit bitching about a false history that never happened is when the last of them die.

>then why did Polish Resistance not attempt any kind of liberation of these camps by assaulting them

Because they did in cover and for individuals. Openly attacking Nazi bases with le resistance would get you killed, your family killed, everyone in the camp killed and everyone in nearby cities killed. This isn't Star Wars you idiot!

implying "liberation" is possible without logistics to transport all those people to safe place and supplies of food, clothes etc.

>implying you would rambo your way into the camps

Why are you afraid of the media so much?

>the jews did this
Or perhaps it could be a result of criminally incompetent diplomacy?

Nah, definitely jews. We wud be kangz if only england helped us in ww2 then germany would be fixing toilets in london.

Also, why are you replying to shill posts like 161835419 ? You're bringing this upon yourselves.

i'll fucking bait your additional chromosome question

>WHY didn't polish Home Army liberated camps

1. Manpower
You can't mobilise few thousand people required for the mission without getting noticed in one area before the action starts
2.terrain
It was plains. Almost no forrest, nor hills. Heavytactical disadvantage
3. Prisoners
So where would one take them, shelter the, feed them under the occupation circumstances?
3. Supplies
How much stuff do you need to prepare such actions? A fucking lot.
69. You're faggot
6002. Stop being a nigger

I won't do anything else because you're obviously some underage stormfag or something like that.
People like you deserve a rope

Fuck off kike

I never image that Israel will spread fake news(at least accordning goverment). Its looks like meme war till monday still going on, nicezzzz.
youtube.com/watch?v=q5T-vbkCaAc

That Austo-kike wanted Poles to die for them, even after Poland was invaded by the Jewish-Bolshivik USSR.

So, after invading and killing 20,000 of your people in Katyn, now they want you to risk your life to save them.

But, he's not joking. He's a real kike that has a sense of entitlement from the Goyim.

Jews tried to sink the USS Liberty, and at the same time they want you to pay them money, "just because".

Jews used their Holocaust hoax to steal from Germans, and now they want to blame someone else for the same "crime".

Either you stand up to the jews, or you get your blood drained by them. It's really that simple.

1) why does the underlined sentence in your document say "these numbers are incomplete and do not allow for any estimations to be made about deaths in all camps"?

2) why do you suck so much at reading German that you failed to notice this tiny detail before saving your epic redpill document pic?

>implying "liberation" is possible without logistics to transport all those people to safe place and supplies of food, clothes etc.

it could have also been just a half-arsed liberation attempt. i.e. shoot the perimeter guards dead and then, jews, you are on your own. But not even that was done.

That's at least what the Jews later did themselves:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sobibór_extermination_camp#Uprising

...few survived, but at least several hundred could escape the camp and flee into the forests for awhile.

Explain
Why are kikes spreading fake news?
Are we in meme war now?

We are still in war and some1 lie here, or jews or goverment but its not important because Poland isnt just goverment.

Yes, execute order 66.

>slavshit
>cucked
Choose 2

Because there were numerous work camps, and this document only lists the main ones. Thus it is complete for the main ones. And the aim was to be accurate as possible, even though they might not be 100% right down to every detail, but every attempt was made to be accurate.

I know the truth to a jew is like holy water being sprayed onto a witch.

>And the aim was to be accurate as possible

I dunno man, the list is literally screaming "this is incomplete as fuck and shouldn't be used as an solid estimate of total deaths in all camps" (which you guys abuse it for)

and when you try to tie the red cross into it, it gets even funnier (pic related)

Yes, it's war. First Polish war since WWII.

I thought you guys werent cucked/ You niggers sound fucking cucked.

>have no idea why Jews who agreed with this 1 year ago went apeshit now.
Guess you won't get why this thread died - second to last post:

This austrian kike is dumb. This is how it went down
>Polish spies find out jews are being kept in camps to transport to madagascar
>Polish government decides they are better left in the camps as they have seen the damage jews did to russia and germany previously

t. (((an Austrian)))

Fuck off Ahmed, die in Polish death camp.

I'm choosing toilet cleaning.

I'm learning how ancient Poland had Scythian influence.

The Forgotten Celtic History of Ancient Poland | Ancient Origins
ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/forgotten-celtic-history-ancient-poland-005584

CELTIC POLAND | balkancelts
balkancelts.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/the-celts-in-poland/

Polish politics is always 50/50 for me. They are always tittering on the edge of enemy, or ally. Current situation is no different.

This whole media fuss was just a smoke screen to hide bibi corruption scandal. We will pass this bill in a couple of weeks in a complete silence.

No it isn't

Poland BTFO. What fucking pussies.

and 7-8 mil more in israel

that's if you swallow war/postwar propaganda of atrocity, but really, it was the safest place around according to Cole:
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHn-5Pd8Qc
kek, then who manned sole democracy in me?

During the war? Any evidence to back that up? I don't think so, such a huge exodus of Jews to a single place in such a short time would have been noticed.

>think Poles are fucking faggots wanting to outlaw someone saying stuff they dislike
>rest of the world flips their shit for exactly the wrong fucking reasons, warm up to the Poles again because at least they stand their ground on this and tell the kikes to fuck off
>now they are crawling to Israel to not offend the heebs

So they are anti free speech but pro taking orders from Jews.
The worst of both worlds.

Sitting in London on a proxy? Your maps are called migration to the United Sates and Israel.

You retarded conspiracy theorist.

You idiot, the Polish government in exile sent an intelligence report to the allies detailing the Holocaust. You can't just say it was something made up after the war.

Alright so then you can prove that such a massive migration occurred? You can't because it didn't happen. The majority of Americas Jews arrived there before 1925, you don't know the history of your own country. America took in hardly any Jews during the war

Haavara
youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4

Ofc, here is vid with Jan Karski. Best part is when he speak about jews and reaction of american jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=paP02Us8CyM

Also i add news where Polish goverment on exlie beg for stop shoah, at 8 page. xd

The fuck is this?

AANND, IT'S GONE !

Back to toilet cleaning. You can put back the wings on the dusty shelf

Recently declasified documents that supposedly prove everybody knew about holol and did nothing, nothing
>oy vey goyim are all guilty!

What the fuck is the "Jewish Yearbook"? and how did they count every Jew in Europe? What an absolute garbage source. The other source is from "The Holocaust Museum". No original source material identified at all.

What the fuck is this??? Some blurred out cover page of a supposed "report". No link to the actual report. No dates, no nothing.

Guy, shut the fuck up.

i found it.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf&page=2
notice the timestamp from the polish library - 1955

also on the last page the seal reads something like "polish institute of foreign affairs" and has a star of david

That's the second fake news thread, check out (((OP's))) source.

>the goverment's spokesman denied the bill to be frozen
>comes into effect and March 1st

The fuck are you talking about, its not a timestamp, unless the month in poland has at least 144 days. Also we write date as follows day/month/year.

But why? What does this accomplish except making their jewish readers back off from attacking Poland?

i think its 1955 / february / item 144 or something like this

better quality i think
msz.gov.pl/resource/e7497fea-f446-4f82-80b1-169d609d697a:JCR

>why didnt goyim save us chosen ones, and where are our reparations for that
In Yad Vashem

Wow, it's fucking nothing

The font type looks completely digital. As if it were a layer on top a generic book page. The font type is not of the 1942 'era. It is way to clean and crisp. No ink run offs or fading as expected with age. Way too (((detailed))) of a report. Almost as if the group responsible for this report has had 80 yrs of imagination to write up such an in-depth fairy tail.

Headlines and phrases written inside the report are conveniently timely to the current geopolitical situation from a Jewish Supremacist perspective. The report is a total fraud at first glance, and we haven't even begun to pick it apart yet.

//////
In further news, Jordan Peterson's Christian denominational leader Martin Luther wrote his famous book in 1543 entitled: On the Jews and their Lies.

You may order a copy of this book,
>amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther-ebook/dp/B00OIE5FQI
or, aquire a copy free
>archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt

The never ending six million.

POLAND NO
I thought you guys were based

Page 12
Himmler's order that 1942 must be the year of liquidation of at least 50 per cent. of Polish Jewry, is being carried out with utter ruthlessness and a barbarity never before seen in world history.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf/page7-1280px-The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the world renowned classical Jewish hyperbole, in it's finest form.

You're repeting yourself mr "expert".

No, they are the voices in your head.

>Google images
"Never before seen in world history." - Page 12, The report What a cohencidence

I knew these Slavnigger cryptokikes will fall in line sooner or later. They don't want to displeaset their kike masters in Israel.

See:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://wpolityce.pl/polityka/383180-ustawa-o-ipn-zamrozona-ms-dementuje-uchwalona-przez-parlament-i-podpisana-przez-prezydenta-ustawa-staje-sie-obowiazujacym-prawem&edit-text=&act=url

poles have fuckin fought tanks with calvary.they better clear the shit out though,capitulation is not an option.im seriously considering moving there but thst will only happen if they stay jew antagonistic.

>fought tanks with calvary
yea, you can fuck off
we loose nothing not accepting dumb faggot who believes myths 'cause they sound fun'

And do what you fucking cretin. What will they do with tens of thousands people. Hinde them? Where will they get food for so many people? How they will protect that muc people for fucking germany army that were occupying Poland.