youtu.be/OTAz7XIUy_0
youtu.be/SwRGDmlg_6c
youtube.com/watch?v=AlRxVhhfoLY
youtu.be/x07ys_NmNeA
youtu.be/lz8g3fArSNY
youtu.be/ljzVkt-I4Co
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtu.be/pyCXpD_A3xs
fairmormon.org/answers/Question:_Did_Joseph_Smith_state_that_the_moon_was_inhabited,_and_that_its_inhabitants_were_dressed_like_Quakers?
youtu.be/TzOfBidJVTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not so fast, kike.

How do you fedoras manage to be so witty? I suppose it's that superior IQ and enlightened mind at work.

catholic server /bkXHBgq

Begome

This a Orthodox thread now.

What it says the flag?

>c*Tholics
>smart
They can't even fucking read

Baptist*

Tell me about this man. No bullshit responses.

explain this

In Slavonic Pravoslavie ili Smert, in Greek Orthodoxia i Thanatos. Translation: Orthodoxy or Death.

Yes, yes it is.

Like 2 of thise are c*Tholic

redpill me on Baptist vs Protestant

>idolatry

Kinda long but he explains it well
youtu.be/OTAz7XIUy_0

Actually

Learn English you dumb nigger

Baptist is the worst form of Christianity

You have no clue what idolatry is do you?

(you)

>it's not idolatry trust me goys
youtu.be/SwRGDmlg_6c

You're not as bad as c*Tholics but it's still bad

You'll begome eventually. Keep hanging out in these threads and you'll get it.

>smart
>catholic
>saved

>what the fuck is that sentence

youtube.com/watch?v=AlRxVhhfoLY

Just found this video. It seems pretty based.

>KJV
>NKJV
>HNV
Stick to one version(KJV) you faggot

>smart
>Christian

Pick one.

youtu.be/x07ys_NmNeA
youtu.be/lz8g3fArSNY

IM A PICKLE RICK

>implying fagans are
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhHhHahahaha

>Not believing in the great apostasy
>Not having a prophet like within the old testament to guide his people
>Not being Mormon

Literally any poo Hindu guru is more woke than any Christian theologian.

Do you even into Kali Yuga, OP?

This guy uses a lot of hyperbole.

>symbolically
evangelicals need to leave

youtu.be/ljzVkt-I4Co

>:^)

you mad or somthin wh*Te boi

Hinduism is quite literally a syncretism of different cults with a few spooky rituals.

(you)

>the smarter person on entire history
that's you, op

Lukily BAPTISTS are not pr*Testant

>Christianity caused a dark ag-

Also it's still worship even if you give it a different name

95% of the stuff in there is flat out wrong or misrepresented. Flat earthers provide more compelling evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

>Intelligent
>christian

Like what?

>oh no not the homos
Faggot

c*Tholics are not Christians

Who are you to say that someone is beyond salvation, unable to change their ways and start anew as St. Paul did?

Because the Bible says they're reprobate and should be killed, faggot

>says the protestant nigger
Topkek.

>implying I'm pr*Testant

>My subset of buttmad ex-catholics is different than this other subset of ex-catholics!
A heathen is a heathen, no matter the name

Baptists aren't ex-catholics though faggot
youtu.be/pyCXpD_A3xs

>and should be killed
post verse

"Moon men" Revealation: Is not and has never been recorded as prophecy. It comes from a second or third account as with many of these allegations.

fairmormon.org/answers/Question:_Did_Joseph_Smith_state_that_the_moon_was_inhabited,_and_that_its_inhabitants_were_dressed_like_Quakers?

One lie and the whole documentary is a fraud. Read the article and check the references.

(you)

Leviticus 20:13

What? But they literally aten't and when did I say what church you go to doesn't matter?

Ah, so you're jewish?

Varg actually used this in one of his videos lmao.

>Worship Jesus Christ, Son of God
>But like, in our own special way
>Also fuck the pope and his financial corruption
>What? No we're asking for tithe, tax exemption, and cash donations for this whole other reason. Ignore it's exact 1:1 copy of the Catholic system

>all the OT is invalid
Bad goy
youtu.be/TzOfBidJVTE

Also Romans 1:32 kinda says it also

So because c*Thics tithe -0% and Baptists tithe 10% we somehow copied them even thoigh the Bible says give 10%

I'm not Catholic but Tommy boy did lead me to conversion.

Oh, so you're a cherry picker

The Bible literally says which ones we no longer follow faggot. Also do you think incest and beastiality is okay? That's not talked about in the NT

Your fucking flag and other nordics countries have literally cross on them. A reminder that Christianity brought you out of your mudhut tree worshipping shitholes.

Thomas isn't so bad, but his perpetuation of integrating pagan philosophy into Christianity is. Philosophical idolatry is still idolatry, no matter it's form.

Here is a thought.... where does it say in the bible to venerate the Theotokos and the saints?

I don't think appropriating Plato and Aristotle for the means of arguing God's existence is idolatry. Just my opinion. I know the Bible warns against vain philosophizing but I can't really say anything when rational philosophy is what got me to take the idea of God seriously. Of course, grace is what saved me, and grace transcends all natural rationale.

>The Bible literally says which ones we no longer follow faggot
It does? Let me check.

Do not think I have come to get rid of what is written in the Law or in the Prophets. I have not come to do this.
Heaven and earth will disappear before the smallest letter disappears from the Law.
Do not ignore even one of the least important commands. And do not teach others to ignore them.
practice and teach these commands
here is what I tell you. Do not be angry with a brother or sister. Anyone who is angry with them will be judged. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ must stand trial in court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire in hell.
Do not even look at a woman in the wrong way. Anyone who does has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. Your hand is only one part of your body. It is better to lose a hand than for your whole body to go into hell.
But here is what I tell you. Love your enemies. Pray for those who hurt you.
be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect

Nowhere, a prime example of how pagan practices corrupted the faith and led to the great apostasy.

It doesn't. Laying aside the commandments of God they hold the traditions of men.

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

faggot

>in meat, or in drink,
You answer yourself

Who carries this out? There is no Sanhedrin to make such a judgement. Let he who is without sin.
Luke 1:46-49

46 And Mary said:

“My soul magnifies the Lord,
47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
48 For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant;
For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed.
49 For He who is mighty has done great things for me,
And holy is His name

It's called a Nordic cross, kike worshipper.

Will a good Christian girl love me even though I have loose skin and stretch marks?

So where does that say to worship her

>henceforth all generations will call me blessed.
Okay? So is everysingle lerson that's believed on Jesus but never saw him
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

She's too busy with tyrone

Ok, so what are your thoughts on the trinity? Is the son equal to the father, or is the father separate from the son?

The gubberment

Protestant doctrine + catholic art/churches would be GOAT.

Anglican would be great if it wasn't the most cucked church on earth right now as they thought it was a good idea to bend over for sjws

I specifically have an issue with using the conceptions of God from them, because it is in a way adopting another god besides our heavenly father. Our God is living and is not the result of Pagan abstractions that attempt to detail him without the assistance of revelation. You can see this most bluntly with the doctrine of the trinity.

Three persons one essence.

So when are you fags going to stop worshipping the demiurge anyway?

>implying all Christians worship the demiurge
Christian literally means follower of christ.

Yes, but if you are a folower of the biblical jesus you're a demiurge worshipper.

Christ constantly refers to his father who he claims is greater than himself in heaven. Thus this places the Father above the son by his own words, not to mention he asks his disciples to worship his father, not himself. I should clarify that worship holds a few connotations depending on the context: I'll define it as who you address your prayers to.

St. Thomas Aquinas is never wrong. Read his things. True today as they were then.