Why cant people see it

its so obvious that there are sub humans. its so fucking obvious. nearly every news story where we see horrifying inhuman shit is by blacks. such as carrying a dead baby in a shopping bag to the shops. meanwhile every uplifting story is a white person. a recent one is where a white woman risked her life by swimming through a frozen lake to save someone elses dog. people ask how humans are capable of all the horrible shit they see on tv? the answer is that they are not capable. subhumans are however

Other urls found in this thread:

knowsouthernhistory.net/Articles/People/immigrants_and_identities.html
forbes.com/sites/kerenblankfeld/2016/09/20/billionaire-george-soros-earmarks-500-million-for-migrants-and-refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=-dnN82a6fH8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

irish is not white.

Fuck off redneck.

your either a shill, bait, retarded, or all of the above. and i think we both know its the fourth option

implying its even an american. with a meme flag we cant be certain. probably a triggered black boy

Well, Irish don't have the soft white lovely features of anglos.

>anglos
>lovely features
sure nigel

Fun fact was that most rednecks were Scott Irish ,

And Is most likely right.

at least were not actively destroying europe. which is more than i can say for the "new germans"

>irish
knowsouthernhistory.net/Articles/People/immigrants_and_identities.html

At least he 100 percent Irish you mutt

It's simple my potato friend, two options are given to every person. One is happiness through falsity and another is despair through reality, thus the concept of red and blue pill.

The blue pill, which makes you feel happy, is that we are all one race. No variety in iq, emotional intelligence, empathy, skin color, culture and religion. Normies know these are all falsities but they tend to love leisure and happiness because they want to happy. They know that blacks are violent, muslims kill gays, jews cut babies' penis skins. But would you expect them to revolt? Knowing they can just make a comment on facebook, twitter or youtube and receive thousands of likes. You won't expect them to actually do hardship where modern world offers leisure of life.

Tldr; we are living in a selfish world

Ah Jaysus, you sound like a fucking Ulsterman.
Take a Valium and go to bed, Mike.

>why cant people see it

forbes.com/sites/kerenblankfeld/2016/09/20/billionaire-george-soros-earmarks-500-million-for-migrants-and-refugees

What do you do for a living OP?
Prove you're not a subhuman.

Yea but white girls love us tho

youtube.com/watch?v=-dnN82a6fH8

The truth about immigration, by the actual numbers:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Its true.

You’re an autistic faggot. There’s a 2% chance your parents ever loved you

FUUUUUCKING HELP ME GOD.

This country is so fucking fucked. Fucking disgusting soyboys and femcunts tattooing rapefugees welcome on their arms everywhere.

Every non-predominantly white area has been ruined by fucking eritreans and other mudfaces.

Goooood fucking dammit i want to fucking dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>le confederate goblino

>those poor people we need to elevate them out of the huts they were in, they can't help it not knowing what a brick building is or what money or a store is
>they don't know any better so we need to be tolerant and let them get away with everything until they come to realize the error in their ways
>it never comes
>progressives buttfuck raped, house looted clean, daughters raped and murdered getting shot and vision fading to death "at least i was tolerant"

They see it clearly, but the brainwashing tells them to ignore it

Wew lad...

This

>Germany
>Europe

no

it's really easy to act like you have a pair of balls here, but do you know how hard it is to look your 56% face gook/german hybrid girlfriend in the face and tell her she isn't actually a full-fledged human being?

well i have those balls, and i can tell you it's not a fun experience