Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller

>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire

>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"

>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly proclaiming "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"

>Americans refer to Type 2 Diabetes as "The Burden of Manifest Destiny"

>Americans visiting Auschwitz are frequently reprimanded for attempting to restart the ovens for usage with their reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches

>American babies are "vaccinated" with shrapnel in order to ward off mass shootings

>Americans have formally petitioned the Oxford English Dictionary to change their definition of snow to "God's refutation of the falsehood of global warming."

>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and we are fucking proud of it all

Imagine losing a world war not once but twice, holy shit how can the scheiße eating deutchebags ever recover!?

>Germany

Bumping so the whole board can see your butthurt.

Haas Jamal fucked your wife the won't easy today or what hans

Looks like someone didn't get invited to the McDonald's initiation party.

It's all true

Suck my nigga dick bitch

>he thinks it’s over

3rd Reich still active

>Nazi germany still active in Antarctica base name B211, infiltrating different organisations and starting their own to fight the kikes
>Nazis are behind (many) UFOs compare Haunebu and Vril to most ufos and Cigar Ufos to the andromeda mashine
>Trump possibly captured USA for the Nazis
>Nazis quite possibly inhabiting Hollow Earth/Agartha
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement was maybe a trick by the nazis to create one giant concentration camp known as Israel surrounded by walls and jew hating arabs

Yeah but it's not 1918 or 1945 anymore, yank. Look at Germany's econnomy versus yours in 2018, for starters lmao. Not to mention the average German's health compared to a typical amerifat. The list goes on.

I'll tell you when I Finished fucking your wife, hans

And don't forget to give some money after you finish your shitposting

I would not even think twice about choosing Germany if I had to pick it or the USA to live in

>3rd Reich still active
Imagine actually believing in this delusion

Don't give me false hope user, we need to fight the long battle

We will brother

lmao

Naturally, as a leaf you've been fed a steady diet of muslim cock you couldn't possibly be asked to do without.

I'm not gonna bother posting ITT anymore other than to point out how much of a dissapointing stereotype you are by responding that way when faced with literal facts and logic.

This is why you americans shouldn't have so many guns, lmao. No wonder you all keep shooting your own citizens

>your butthurt.

when the bants are too strong

This

Your first point was that Germany has a better economy than the US and you want to say you've got 'facts'? You just want Mohammed to Jihad in your ass.

>Americans literally had hordes of poor people on tax payer funded Food Stamps bitch and cry to the government to allow them to use their Food Stamps on Chips and Soda instead of only on staple foods.

>Americans have a 2 party choice at every election
>A) We love Israel party and don't give a fuck about the white Americans overdosing on Opioids after being prescribed pain meds by (((insurance companies))) and get left behind after they develop an addiction.
>B) Fuck White people and I love Niggers and Mexicans party.

Nothing as delusional as MAGA, cuck.

Kek