Kekkai Sensen & Beyond

Unison Square Garden confirmed to be doing the song for Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond's OP, "fake town baby". CD single release 11/21.

Comments from their bassist:
> Our song last time was for the show's ED, so we created a different kind of song to reflect the different role and the image a show's OP should have. The atmosphere of the city from the last episode of the previous season was a great influence, so we tried to create this song as the type of music we'd hope the people of that city would enjoy listening to. It's one hell of a town, so let's live one hell of a life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXznlDNTKp0
kekkaisensen.com/news/20170904_02.html#kekkai_anime
kekkaisensen.com/news/20170904_03.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it's as classy as the ED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

BBB&B will be airing Saturdays at 27:08 (aka Sunday at 3AM) starting October 8th on MBS. Before that there will be a pre-screening of episode 1 and a talk event with the seiyuu for Klaus, Leo, Zapp, Steven, Chain, Zed and Sonic.

First episode's title is listed there as "Lights, Camera, Action!", so they're starting from chapter 1 of Back 2 Back with the president's head in a box.

>fuck yeah dude! I loved Hello Wor--hold on, that'd be Bump of Chicken. USG are the guys from the ending?
>FUCK YEAH DUDE!!! I'm HARD

already AOTY

First for werewife.

I really do wonder how different this will be without Rie.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXznlDNTKp0

There were a couple shots in the new PV that look to be from the first episode, with the other ones I picked up being
- Day In Day Out (Zapp's helmet dragging on the ground riding behind Leo on the scooter, hueg purple dude walking around)
- Werewolf Mission (Chain skydiving/interior of her apartment/button popping off her blouse, Neji)
- Phantom Hospital Ward Rises (Dr. Luciana, buildings rearranging themselves & Steven driving, blonde vampire guy)
- Wacky Jive in HL (people in weird hats, Leo falling, Femt; )

So there's (likely) the first five episodes or so.

Whoever made Chain the OP image of that thread, that was extremely disrespectful. (Correct, though.)

Trailers may not be much to go on, but everything for the new season so far suggests they're going to be able to conserve the feel of the show overall really well. Watch this back to back (har har) with S1's trailers and compare. On the surface it's the same gorgeous view.

From a story content/focus standpoint, how enjoyable it will be for you depends on what you liked about season 1. If the overarching plot with Matsumoto's OCs was what you liked, you may feel let down, although the sibling relationship theme is going to be pulled back into the forefront at least once for the Tortoise Knight story, but with Leo more firmly in the spotlight this time.

If you're like me and loved it for the character interaction and the comedy, then strap on your seatbelts because if they hew as close to the manga as they've said they're going to then this ride is going to be a wild one.

>We're getting more kekking senseis
Nice

Yay, Cannot wait. I sincerely loved the feel of the first season. Even though its not the same director I'm sure it will still retain some of the charm. I hope the OST will still be good.

No White no watch.

>No BUMP OP
>But USG ED

I heard Bump's not doing the next Sangatsu season too. That's fucking lame.

>2.35/1 aspect ratio

I fucking love shit like this, when the rest of the show's usually 16/9

>Day-in-Day-out
I wished it were an ova, but it getting animated is still great.

You better do.

What other chapters would you guys want animated?

Looks like they got DAOKO for the ED
kekkaisensen.com/news/20170904_02.html#kekkai_anime
Seems like her popularity has finally caught on for anime now. I rather preferred her older stuff but whatever.
Regardless I'm looking forward to the new season and waiting half a year for the final episode again please don't

Chain-possible

>DAOKO
Eh. I like her and her Bahamut ED was good, but I'm not sure how good her style will be for BBB honestl--

>DAOKO x Yasuyuki Okumura
>He's composing the song
NEVER MIND, THIS SHIT WILL BE FUCKING AMAZING

I didn't think to look up the guy.
Hmm, looks alrigh-- HE DID FUCKING VIVA NAMIDA?
I'm on board now as well

>no qt ghost
I don't know what to think of this second season.

A list of artists Taisei Iwasaki collaborated with on the new OST was released too:

Ashwin Shenoy
Banda Magda
Bilal
BIGYUKI
Bose(スチャダラパー)
Hybrid Thoughts
OH! MY GIRL
OUM
Pauline
Saucy Lady
Takuya Kuroda
Yuki Kanesaka
 …and more

kekkaisensen.com/news/20170904_03.html

All new faces except Saucy Lady (who did In the City on OST 1). Banda Magda are the ones on the groovy French(?) song in the PV.

I can't believe Kekkai Sensen has been his only work so far, that was some really good stuff

Handcuffs. Doesn't seem like it will make it into the new season, and I'm sad.

Other than that, most of the things from the first 10 volumes I really wanted to see have been more or less confirmed, so of those that aren't I'll go with the user who wants to see Cherchez l'Idole (KK's last minute birthday card run for her kid with Leo that turns into a shootout in Duane Reed).

Trigun Maximum anime never

I missed you, DICK SUCK.

Who doesn't masturbate to Scarface?