Lol

i signed up with the nra. fuck these communist pigs and fuck these kids.

based leafs

Deepstate BTFO

those christians in the NRA are making too many shekels and it is racist. guns should not be sold because the jews do not make them. the jews were killed by guns, goy!

>b-but muh blue wave!

>the gun nut lashes out when approached by common sense reform

OH HO HO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF THAT GRAPH

this thread makes me feel good

oh no no no

trump has some real worring to do regarding that. the jews have done a number on him in the press and most of the youngest generation view fox news as the devil. the get pushed to cnn pmsnbc or whereever else jewish lies get spread. trump has hurt the republican party and an alarming number of them have decided to not seek reelection compared to democrats. its all manufactured garbage, but its out there.

Good. Fuck the GOP.

No he doesn't. The DNC and the democrats are dead because there's 13000 fucing sealed indictments.

A possibility, sure. However democrats have made illegal aliens and taking your guns their main priorities. They've been increasingly sloppy with keeping their useful idiots, well, idiots. So there is indeed hope

His approval is at 50%. How high do you suppose the average approval rating for a sitting president is? Go ahead, I'll wait for you to look it up

Yes and no, the issue with Trump right now is many in the GOP see him as being too weak, he seems to sidle an awful lot with liberals and conservatives don't like that. If he keeps it up he's just making more enemies on both sides because democrats will never work with him on anything unless he's willing to pull his pants down, bend over and let them fuck him in the ass. Not a smart move making enemies on both fronts. What he needs to do is keep to the conservative base and just tell all liberals like his daughter to fuck off and stop ruining what people voted him in for

good

18-29 year olds are the most pro-gun age demographic according to polls.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The traitorous leftist is unable to read or comprehend anything

wait till Trump passes DACA, Dems will have millions more voters after this.they will more to red state and blow the hell out of Reps

>wait till Trump passes DACA

So far nothing... I know he would but the democrats are fucking retarded, he wants the wall for daca, and he wont budge on the wall, they wont budge on daca...

tl;dr version

DACA is about terrorism and jews and drugs and children and uranium and kikery in general. Not just spic votes.

delete goy

in my opinion, DACA and the dreamer's dreams are dead. unless, in a bill for gun control they sneak some provision in. another alternative is for trump to reexecute obama's constitutionally illegal dreamer bill for a month or so to keep the debate alive. I suspect that jewish tricks are aloof and something along those lines will occur.

It’s a shame I lost all of my AR-15s in a boating accident last week.

kill yourself before your next post, please. I can respect a dead traitor, not a living one

its going to be a Blue Wave of Tears

like this.. from the same county?

>common sense reforms
>not even the people that want reform can agree on what it means
do you even know you are parroting bullshit?
tv is poison
faggot
wake the fuck up