ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: characters who did nothing wrong.

M00t

She caused the death of several people due to her mindless actions.
God I wish she would have sex with me.

She just wanted a better world for her daughter

a DEAD daughter :^)

>mindless
Whatever she did wrong or not, it was not mindless.

Moot did everything wrong.

I mean, by the end of the movie she's basically accepted that she went way too far trying to advance the village and nearly caused the deaths of everyone there because of her stupid actions.

You know, if you look it from the perspective of her knowing Anna would develop severe cocklust, her ambition doesn't really seem TOO bad does it?

Did Tetsuo do anything wrong? Genuinely can't remember.

he committed a lot of needless murder when he could have just used his powers to knock people unconscious, but other than the fact that a lot of them were sanctioned government agents, it falls under the principle of stand your ground.

he killed 4chin

who?

Dropped the show on the second episode because of that bitch.

After escaping the hospital, he basically went around town killing whomever he felt like and taking whatever he wanted, knowing that no one could stop him. In the manga, this extended to forcing most of the delinquent gangs in the city into serving him and creating a harem of drugged up teenage girls.

Moot added boards besides Sup Forums and for that alone he should be hanged.

She was only portrayed in a negative light because Miyazaki is a nemophilist. Everything she did was for the sake of her people.

I really just want to tie Hifumin up and have my way with her

Return to your containment board, Sup Forumstard.

>Replying to a meme

>this thread

World's Greatest Dad

Azula is my waifu.

Fuck off, .
Sup Forums is not a monarchist board, and does not support the exploitation of the common people by the privileged classes.