Fucking hell why is Sup Forums always right, who was Tolkien really?

I was going through some 19th century Greek archeological findings. So I get that Pythagoras used the Tetractys to model musica universalis, which is the same as the God of Israel...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetractys

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musica_universalis

But now the rabbit hope gets bizzare if I remain honest in what appears to be the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

articlebiz.com/article/419422-1-jews-have-covenant-with-krishna-of-india/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The evil eye...

Note the Greek word "law" and it's relation to the Hebrew, one sec

Who the hell were the Chaldeans really; and why does the Hebrew Wikipedia translate the native Chaldeans to "demons" using Google translate?

The English language seems to be engineered to expose Phoenician script for its actual referent usage

But the four dimensional version originates from China

"Eyes"

Looks like a vagina on fire.

Are the rings of power, different languages?

I think the Gnostics were really on to something.

I think Jordan Peterson might be a Gnostic.

Sperg your ass off into this. But, do not forget to come up for air.. You just found the real rabbit hole. Insanity awaits. :^)

Reality is a symphony, the only thing that is impossible in reality is coincidence. There are no walk throughs for this, everything ever written on it is written in abstract metaphor, because it is beyond the scope of words. God is the truth, the truth is written, it is all around you, under every stone, in every leaf, in every book, in literally everything. The world is a puzzle. Solve it.

How does the following apply to tetractys?

123456789 987654321
234567891 876543219
345678912 765432198
456789123 654321987
567891234 543219876
678912345 432198765
789123456 321987654
891234567 219876543
912345678 198765432

The crazy part is that it seems parallel computing was known to the magi of the Chaldees, some of the old temples in Cambodia and the far East mirror modern CPU architecture.

But what if humans are the processors?

lotr movies are fast paced, if you slow them down in players like VLC, slow playback speed, and loop some scenes...you find that its a whole new level of legendary motion picture and implications of the producer , of music producers...and things like that - quite incredible

to say...led me to new states of consciousness in the sounds

THIS

Both theory and theology have etymological roots in "seeing" "I see" or I guess "understanding"

Also, Delphi comes from the word for dolphin which also meant whale; which comes from the word for womb; but the site was originally named pythos

So the emergence from the belly of the whale was the knowledge regained at delphi?

>rabbit hope

ooooooh so that's where the 72 names of god come from, the 72 languages

archeology and history are the most fascinating subjects
it's the biggest jigsaw puzzle of all, too bad it doesn't pay the bills though

Lao/law

Were the Chaldean magi from laos? That part of the world has architecture that essentially has logic gates everywhere if you "acted as voltage"

Reality being extremely similar to a computer does not mean that reality is a simulation, anyone who definitively tells you that is the case is deceiving you. The truth is that we are paradox. Everything about us is a paradox. Everything about reality is a paradox. Infinite knowledge awaits, but it comes with a caveat, the knowledge of good and evil. Not everything is as you would think it, in fact most things are not how you think they are at all. Knowledge of the infinite is attainable but it comes with the knowledge that nothing you know can ever be said to be anything that you truly know because the only thing that you can ever truly know is that there has, at atleast one time been a deception, you do not know where that deception began or where it ends, therefore everything is a paradox.

Know your limits, stop and come up for air if it gets too much, this will drive you nuts if you approach it with anything but complete zen.

If you coyld engineer languages, and your language was the decryption mechanism;

Well, that's amazing.

Can someone give a quick rundown to a tired brainlet?

What messae Tolkien tried to convey?
How is it related to old Javanese drawings?

Reality can't be a simulation, I'm more intelligent than that lmao

Do those fools ever wonder what we would be simulating?

I didnt finish my point, my bad, what I was getting at is the fools always look for the best way to water down the subject when reality being similar to computers means nothing more than computers are a simulation of reality. fucking semantic kikery.

((((them)))) and niggers

>quick rundown

The long answer for that is:

No.

its possible. very possible. the base language is accessible still. would take the most autistic, obsessive dedication you can muster to teach yourself how to read it.

Can you talk more about Gnostics? I know hey had the myth of Adam crawling and then getting spirit from sophia

Exactly! But the code computers model is generated by humans turning intention into speech!

Isn’t it illegal for you to look into anything besides the Quran?

Yod - Fire, He - Water, Waw - Air, He - Earth, the 5th element encompasses all

>Note the Greek word "law" and it's relation to the Hebrew, one sec

The word isn't "law." It's i-a-o. The one from Galilee doesn't have anything to do with Hebrew. The whole Middle East was Hellenized and Koine Greek was the common language.

The mystics came from the far East, and I would bet money after all I've read, that the Chinese government has a lot to hide.

Did anybody ever notice that the Eye of Sauron looks like a big diseased cunt?

or like the eYe on saturns south pole, or the vesica pisces

Fair enough, I wasn't referring to the English "law" regardless; "i-a-o," is that a transliteration?

If you want to be infantile.. How did you come to be on this earth? As above, so below. Creation is to bust a nut, the world is a pussy and im looking to fuck.

The language of truth is simple.This shit thought?

>Fair enough, I wasn't referring to the English "law" regardless; "i-a-o," is that a transliteration?

The letters are iota, alpha, omega. They are in lower case, which isn't what ancient people wrote in at first. I'm not sure when other forms were adopted, like a particular cursive version of Greek script. I think that was used in the Hellenistic period. In Ancient Attic the letters would be ΙΑΩ. All capitalized.

The lower case versions of the letters are a modern adaptation for learning purposes. It makes it way easier to read. I don't know when they were adopted.

The omega at the end usually indicates that you are saying "I (verb action.)" For example, "I sing" or "I am singing." However I don't know what the root of the word is so I don't know what it means.

I meant, is that a transliteration or a conceptual translation. I already know the basics of Greek phonetics.

bump for interest

As opposed to transcription.

Transliteration.

elhym is plural. This was written by a jew to deceive goyim. Bible talks about multiple gods, you know nothing kid...

Doesn't Diabolo use Chaldean like that as well lol

Enlighten me. I'm talking about language, and it's function in the human mind as a constraint mechanism on creation.

You cannot perceive what you cannot ontologically recognize

Read 'Fundamental Ideas' from the Doctrine of Fascism if you want a version relevant to modernity.

more likely to be india
articlebiz.com/article/419422-1-jews-have-covenant-with-krishna-of-india/

india has the oldest religion and culture, everything spread from there

you can perceive it.. But fuck me silly you gotta learn it the hard way if you dont have a word for it. Literally looking at assembly language trying to figure out a pattern to identify the shapes of words, let alone what they mean. Its a shame his doesnt pay the bills I've probably put 4000 hours into this over the past year

I've read Mussolini and Evola.

I'm more interested in the revelation and the coming convergence of potentiality; it seems to me the revelation would be the same process every time, but since the human minds capacity for transliteration over language barriers is no longer the benchmark for decryption, I can't see how this one happens.

I know blockchain A.I. inference infrastructure will play a major role

That's actually not true, sanskrit, lithuanian, and Gaelic have a seperate common link from the architect of language.

The vedics arrived in india from the caspian steppes. Atleast you have already admitted to being a tired brainlet.

Although I'm aware of the Chaldean link to Shiva.

Anyone can recommend some books on these subjects? It's really fascinating.

>Everything about us is a paradox
Of course.

We are infinite, and infinity by definition must be paradoxical and self-contradictory (since if the contradictory were removed then the system wouldn't be infinite).

Learn a heart-centered meditation. Heart center is the only place that unifies all the opposites, all the ancient splits.

Namaste and rock on, fellow travelers.

did you know that the shiva lingam is literally shiva's dick sticking in parvati's pussy? cosmic symbol of sexual union and shiet

The author of that part of the Doctrine is Giovanni Gentile, so you haven't read enough, look at his philosophy of Actual Idealism

Stop stealing religion from Indians and return to Christ you cuck

My guess is that is where geometry and imagery have to bind into glyphs; I wouldn't imagine designing representations of abstractions using phonetics bound in glyphs and language to be an easy process.

Pic is bullshit
Arabic script is based on Aramaic and very late invention
Has no deeper meaning it’s just sand people scribbles

It's more than that rofl

Much like the Egyptian ankh.

You know the kikes lie, and yet its so hard to consider that they rebranded the old religion as their own and deemed themselves the chosen? And hinduism is not an indian creation, it was brought there by the vedics, the vedics were european.

Yea, pretty much my thoughts as well. I am focusing on geometry as language, for lack of a better term.

Sure thing ahkmed

Sure thing, achmed.

pleasure sharing this brainwave with ya

Brainlet here, is this just scizo ramblings or can I get a run down?

Bullshit
They were “Indo” European
It’s like you’re saying Americans and Brazilians are the same thing because they lived in Europe
You’re still a cuck christ denier

Yahweh is not God. He was given the order to take care of the family of Abraham by Elyon. He was a minor figure and didn't have much power. Now pay attention : The covenant between Abraham and Yahweh is only between his family and him. All the non-Abrahamitic jews are fucking out. If you actually read the bible you see how descendants of Abraham have to fight Midianites who are the descendts of Midian, the fucking son of Abraham. In the bible you have semites families killing other semite families by the order of a non- semite. Yahweh is the first antisemite of history

What is it about reading Tolkien that feels so real? What is it about reading him makes it feel that not only that it feels like it happens as you go along the journey with theae characters but what is it that nakes it feel like it actually happened?

>he was given orders by Elyon
Sauce, sauce please

Same.

But now I need to start researching some really obscure far East geometry and at least Greek was entertaining.

Gaelic is also on my list. The Scot-Irish Gauls aren't who people think they are; they came up through the atlas mountains, not through the pillar of Hercules.

Ninian Beale was one of the only giants I know of who came to the states.

>What is it about reading Tolkien that feels so real?
Tainted innocence and longing for a mythical past that never existed.

The vedic were Aryan, which doesn't even mean germanic.

Stop listening to philoligists who think humans evolved in Africa.

you might be interested in this. Open up an excel spread sheet set cell width to 0.3" and number each cell in the A column 1-100. Then in the C column copy this =if(b1+1>$a1;1;b1+1) and then it so that formula is in every cell to the right of C.

breddy interdasting looking, eh?

newfags can't tetractys

Yahweh is a Chaldean algorithm you dunce.

"indo" european.

The Caspian Steppes arent "indo" its fucking ukraine, you dumb nigger. Not even the kikes dispute that the vedics migrated from the Caspian Steppes.

>out of Africa
I’m way past libshit “science” man

64 plus 8 is 72
8 is the number of Jesus

Deuteronomy 32:8. The Most High is Elyon. Yahweh didn't have an active role in the choice

Ukraine? Gonna need source for that

Yahweh is a personal name like James or David. You are fooling yourself with this algorithm bullshit

don't do this it's the Mu5trDg.AS virus

The term was constructed to include the maximum west-east area of diffusion of the IE languages.

The Indic Aryans are obviously related to European branch if only you look at their language

John 8:32

You brainlet “researcher”
It’s a different name for Yahweh, Adonai, el sharia
>those are all different gods claiming to be the lord most high
Gtfo

El shaddai*
Not el sharia

It's the bridge to infinity as well.

I'm interested in the Pentecost (interpretation of tongues) and the revalation.

They built it to unravel a certain way.

If a kike says something is one way or the other you need to fucking research that shit yourself. Especially when it comes to who were are and where we come from.

Yes, I know. I was mocking his stupidity.

Tolkein was an autist about languages. He made up a bunch of languages then created a world that those languages were used in. I don't think he was necessarily red-pilled, just autistic.

gas yourself. its a fucking if/then statement

begone, moneylender.

>el sharia
pfft go fuck a goat

Holy shit just reading this thread gave me schizophrenia

Yahweh was given one of the thousands of descendants of Ever. All the other jewish families never knew about him because the were ruled by other elhym. Read the fucking bible

Numerology is to harness synchronicity.

You crack me up, they didn't use names without referents aside from the ego; people use to have more sense lmao

>He wasn't red pilled
He was a red pilled as they get. Religious, served in the military and an academic.

What more could you ask for?