You motherfuckers are a bunch of fucking pansies

You motherfuckers are a bunch of fucking pansies.

Boo-fucking-hoo, so what if some faggot named David Hoggs manages toget some corporations to pull their funding from the NRA?

What, you don't know how to fucking counter-shame?

It takes literally zero effort to post on social media about how dissapointed you are that xyz corporation doesn't care about our constitution.

Seriously, Mr. David sends a few tweets and suddenly a dozen banks no longer sponsor the NRA?

Give me a fucking break,

Tweet back at how dissapointed you are that our banks don't give a flying fuck about our constitution. Tell them just how angry you are that they sold our country out for a bunch of fucking libtards.

I guaranfuckingtee you, that if the amount of tweets/posts/etc in favor of our second amendment/consitution were greater than those of the crybabies screeching for gun control, we'd still be in the lead.

return to reddit immediately and never come back
also sage

Fuck off, I've been on Sup Forums since 2004.

YOU go back to /r/eddit.

>Fuck off, I've been on Sup Forums since 2004.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
yea k

>Fuck off, I've been on Sup Forums since 2004.
your syntax suggests otherwise

Fucking christ, do we really have do do this?

Yeah guys we should all make facebook and twitter accounts. Can't you see that if you don't use social media you're on the wrong side of history?

>posts nothingburger as proof
stay mad faggot

they didn't fund NRA, just another democratic fail.
however, NRA memberships have exploded.

>Nothingburger

Okay, so I have shit from before 2005 burned to some DVD somefuckingwhere.

At least accept this image from 2005.

Fuck Canada. All leaves must hang.

properties data

>autism at its finest
+1 internet

you usually take a screen with a real camera with a timestamp, this is proving nothing

You're a sad and pathetic man.

You're damn right.

trying this hard

i been here since 2013 but was guided through the culture through an oldfag who had a bunch of...sinks on his pc

Jelly much? You fucking newfag.

I'm a proud Sup Forums oldfag. You ain't got shit on me.

bump

your gayness killed the thread

>counter leftist babying with right wind babying
Yeah no thanks. People support the NRA because the NRA does good things for its members and the country in general, not because members get a discount at Hertz. It’s a free country, people have the right to say whatever they want to say. If the left wants to lie about the NRA then let them, it only hurts their cause. If Hertz doesn’t want to associate with the NRA, don’t force them to, it only hurts their business.

As another user pointed out, NRA memberships have increased, but you won’t hear about that because leftists control the media. They want you to believe the NRA is evil and you need to do whatever you can to stop it, so that’s what they’ll say on TV.

I'm so gay that I'm straight.

Better than death by furfags.

>Date modified 2014
Fag

I had to fucking copy my Sup Forums shit from my old hardrive to a new one, lest I ran the chance of losing everything due to mechanical failures.

Date modified is the superior metric, newfag.

your mum gay

>125x125 image
you really are a special kind of faggot

Hey, I downloaded it that way. The only special kind of faggot is yuo.

even so, opening the property of your old files would show the creation date
newfag

>you really are a special kind of faggot
yes he is
>What, you don't know how to fucking counter-shame? It takes literally zero effort to post on social media about how dissapointed you are that xyz corporation doesn't care about our constitution.
hes also right about this in a way
So oldfag, why arn't you leading the fucking charge?

I don't know what more you want from me.

I am but one man, well past his prime.

Besides, as is evident from the rest of this thread, my tenure is questioned, and therefore I have no power.

go to the gym

>my tenure is questioned, and therefore I have no power.
Ahhh your a pussy then I see

>Created 2008
>Modified 2005
Seems legit

I'm the equivalent of a loud redneck with three of his limbs missing, shouting out at his neighbors to get off his lawn, without much firepower to enforce the will.

The fight is left to the current generation, but they seem to be lost and thefore I have no hope for a brighter future.

only newfags respond to being called newfags

I remember when Sup Forums was the final boss of the Internet, not the SJW whining about people appropriating their culture.

If you just want to shitpost you belong on Sup Forums, if you think this a productive retort to his post then you belong on reddit.

Also, reddit spacing is a meme. A really really new meme. I’ve been coming to Sup Forums for over a decade, posted on many boards, and only in the past like 6 months have people been using the “reddit spacing” meme. If you look at any of the un furget able legacy Sup Forums memes a ton of them use “reddit spacing”.

well you see our previous generation left us with quite the minority problem so we dint really have an option but to be modified

we are closer to a real solution though because people are figuring racism out firsthand

its going to take a while longer though, were going to need to see more mutts degenerate, and see more of the black mans gib narrative fall apart

we may seem lost but weve been lost as a people for a very long time, the issue is just reaching a crux

> If you look at any of the un furget able legacy Sup Forums memes a ton of them use “reddit spacing”.

This.

Bumparinoo

Fpbp

No u fuck off liberal faggot nigger this is our world

Windows does that occasionally. It's windows.

you talk like a boomer, faggot OP, all fields in my reply to this pointless shit thread