Shingeki no Bahamut

>get cucked
>kill the child
Promise me you wont do this Sup Forums, if such a thing happens to you.

what a dick
poor kid

Don't kill shotas.
It's against the law.

Fuck that dude.

Allesand is the writer's plan of making us like Charioce again.
I'll bet you dollars to donuts that once he hears about the way he handled the whole thing, he'll be disgusted.
Never mind the fact that he told Jeanne he'd have El executed in front of her in coeur one.

But I already like Chris!

>cucked
Please go back.

I wouldn't go acting smug about the show contradicting itself until something actually happens user, as it is, with 4 episodes to go, Charioce would seemingly still have no qualms about killing El if it forwarded his plans.

To be fair, Kaiser was lot more of a dick and no one seems to care.

He puts his men into very bad position because he does whatever he wants without thinking that not everyone is free like him, they have faimilies to worry about. Then he returns and make demans and promises it won't affect them and won't hurt them, but the girl that enters the party UNDER his name and his acomplices basically attempt to kill the king.

Not that was a nice move, but this guy has all the reason in the world to be mad, and is someway fair that he tries to restore the position Kaiser and the rest of his friends fucked.

I think he's just trying to get into the onyx knights group since he know's the orlean knights are fucked and he wants a job where he can feel like he's actually making a difference.

Yes, but that's cause Kaiser fucked the Orleans.

I know that that isn't an excuse but still, I'm kind of surprised everyone calls him a dick for stabbing the most wanted enemy of the kingdom, but no one seems to care about how much Kaiser, Nina and the others do.

> Makes demands

He pleaded with Alessand but it's not like he would have done anything to him if he had just refused outright.

As it is, I don't think Alessand would have been punished for the party thing, the other guard dude was looking for him apparently a day or two later at the barracks and no one really cared.

> Stabbing the most wanted enemy of the kingdom

I mean, it's kind of easy to shame him for that since this 'most wanted enemy of the kingdom' is a cute angel kid.

You'd think at that point you may have your priorities mixed up.

that what alphas do you beta cock

I can't see how this ends with Charioce being a good guy outside of him sacrificing himself.

Then again, if we somehow end up with Nina + Charioce alive with a happy ending I'm going to be annoyed and the cynical side of me thinks it's very possible.

This, he has bracelet cancer anyway, he'll die killing bahamut or sacrificing himself for whatever and at best it'll be a grey death.

My guess is the onyx knight captain will try to kill Nina at some point and he'll protect her but ultimately die.

Azazel is going to be the one to take out Allesand too, because he's the one who probably genuinely cares about El the most even more than Jeanne.

> making us like Charioce again.
He's the best character in the show, ony because the old guys have been relegated to comedic relief.

He has a huge dream and is willing to make lots sacrifices to get there an save humanity, however, he will be betrayed by his own heart and he will learn that love is stronger than anything.

> onyx knight captain will try to kill Nina

Well, now that the dragon mercenary guy is dead I don't really see how that's going to happen, just by himself, the captain is no threat to her now that she can control her dragon form.

My guess is more that he'll protect her from bahamut or something big, somehow, anyway.

No promises friend

Why would he be disgusted when killing El is basically a 100% guaranteed victory against Gods even without using Dromos?

I don't know, having Jeanne take part in alessands death would be a little more cathartic imo since he had a total boner over her.

At this point he's not even fighting the gods anymore, he only attacked them in the first place to get those holy relic things. He needs to save dromos for whatever is being sealed in eibos.

As it is though, I agree that he still probably wouldn't care if El died.

You'd have a point if they if Allesand actually had to face any hardships because of Kaisar's actions.
But he doesn't. All we see is him whining about how the Orlesian Knights have lost prestige.
Poor fellow, he's only a pampered noble who gets drunk every other night and visits the demon brothel. But the Onyx knight was mean to him. What a tortured existence. Better stab a child to prove your worth!

I swear, only on Sup Forums do people come up with elaborate fictions to excuse the actions of a child killer.

Because of the way he killed El.
Charioce is a straight forward guy. He wants his enemies killed in combat.
I doubt he would respect such a cowardly display.

I mean they were supposed to be in a dire state but they really didn't seem to. They were definitely still paid enough to go on brothels all the time.

He's not really honorable, he said himself that he's basically given up on feeling guilt for his fucking war crimes.

Being disgusted by cowardice and treachery has nothing to do with that. Charioce is extremely straightforward and pragmatic.
Yet he never killed Kaisar despite getting in his way constantly. The only reason I can think of for that is that he respects Kaisar's chivalry.

By your own admission, assassination is a tool that he would embrace. Charoice has legitimate reasons to dislike Alessand's actions, but not because of the death itself or the manner of his death.

One of Cheerios' personal problems is nobody understands him. Nobody understands what his end game is. Nobody understands how the sum of all his evil is supposed to build towards one great, noble good. So when Alessand walks up to the throne, declares his 'heroic' actions, and asks for a hiring as the Official Waterboy of the Black Knights Order, Cheerios is just going to fume internally about how Alessand more or less represents the true humankind - blind, dumb, selfish to the core, and ignorant of any greater cause on their own.

>Yet he never killed Kaisar despite getting in his way constantly. The only reason I can think of for that is that he respects Kaisar's chivalry.

I thought he declared this early in the series. He likes humanoids with strong convictions and passions like himself. He is also interested in what Kaiser is capable of doing. He didn't choose to execute him in the heart of the city, he chose to have him fight to the death in the gladiator ring to give him a chance to make his death worthy of remembrance.

Kaisar didn't fuck up the Orlean's Knights, they were fucked the moment Cheerios decided to make his own personal forbidden magic squad. Orlean's Knights could never compete with hax magic armour hitmen.

>Alessand
>wanting to make a difference.
Nice headcanon retard. He doesn't give the slightest fuck about his duties or anything like that. He just wants glory and suck the kings dick. The reason he joined the knights in the first place was because he wanted to fuck Jeanne.

>By your own admission, assassination is a tool that he would embrace.
Not really. That's pretty much conjecture on your part. Charioce has so far chosen to meet all his enemies head on, hunting them down or challenging them the way he did with Azazel.
There's nothing to suggest that he would employ assassins.

Plus people seem to forget that Chris is a guy full of contradictions. He might say that he feels no guilt and some such, but that's very likely not true.

>Not really. That's pretty much conjecture on your part. Charioce has so far chosen to meet all his enemies head on, hunting them down or challenging them the way he did with Azazel. There's nothing to suggest that he would employ assassins.

The Black Knights are effectively his assassin order, and bodyguards second. He deployed them to hunt down Azazel initially, then he took the field to bait Azazel time and time again. Same for when he stayed in the castle during the siege of angels until it was time to deploy the doomsday device. He takes the field when its strategically the best choice.

>He just wants glory and suck the kings dick.

That would give the character too much credit. He doesn't know what he wants. First he wants to bang Jeanne. Then he wants a steady income to keep drinking at the brothel. Then he wants the people around him to give him attention. Now he wants the respect that he deserves. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the one to cut off Cheerios' wrist and take the bracelet for himself because it looks important and he wants to be important now.

>The Black Knights are effectively his assassin order
>never do anything remotely assassin like
Okay, I'm not going to read your fanfiction.

If you leave the kid alive you're rewarding the slut's genes. They both need to go.

How can anyone get cucked if Jean is still a virgin.

Btw since the title is virgin soul, will we see dark jeanne again or el reincarnating into something else?

>never do anything remotely assassin like
Except they do, all the time. When they hunt Sofiel and try to murder her whenever they find her, when they hunt Jeanne and El and are ordered to murder them on the spot, when they are ordered to hunt and kill Nina/red dragon on however they like.

>Plus people seem to forget that Chris is a guy full of contradictions
Almost as if he was a severely underwritten character huh.

>Nothing personel kid