Couldn't have kaiji just bought a plane ticket and escaped somewhere else in s2?

couldn't have kaiji just bought a plane ticket and escaped somewhere else in s2?

Read chapter 0 of part 2, Teiai is a global network. There is no place that isn't within their reach.

i've been considering reading kaiji. i really like the anime, but the pacing was absolute shit. do you recommend it?

The pacing is just the same, except you can speedblitz through it.

The manga also has pacing issues and part 4 is pretty weak but its a pretty good read overall

He's poor as shit, have clearly identifiable scars, dodgy background and have zero networking to speak of. What do you expect would happen?

No way in hell you run away from people like that

I still wonder what would've happend if Kaiji went straight to the cops with his problem.

He explains the situation and he and his Family get witness protection. Teiai gets fucked up, or not but Kaiji is safe.

i would imagine that teiai have connections with the police so they can do whatever they want

In a world where everybody is corrupt why do you assume the Japanese police is not?

its like youve never heard about corruption before

theres plenty of people that were dying during the last election in the US under police custody in jail cells by themselves when they were going to talk about a certain nominee and happened to mysteriously get shot

what makes you think an even more corrupt country such as Japan is gonna do in a similar situation?

Kaiji was a thug himself who ruined cars and stole cars crests. No one would believe him compared to the words of Teiai.

He very likely does not have a passport.

Hyodo looked pretty pissed when Kaiji beat the bog, I wonder what his reaction will be when he learns that he run away with his son's entire fortune.

>Canzah subs for S2 have no seeds

God damn it I want to rewatch Kaiji, anyone able to seed it?

P A C H I N K O
A
C
H
I
N
K
O

Try si

>even more corrupt country such as Japan
I seriously hope you're joking. Nothing is worse than USA and Russia when it comes to first world corruption.

Japan is pretty straight up.
I think the whole underground slave worker thing would not be accepted

He doesn't want to escape, he is a filthy gamlbing addict.

>ever trusting the police in any country
There's always some level of corruption, in something like Kaiji if I knew what he knew I wouldn't be willing to go to anyone with my problems.

Kaiji is lame, hoping for a kazuya spinoff

Current arc might as well be one

>Not trusting the police
Im so sorry user

He's probably black

when's the next season?
I want to see 17-steps mahjongg