La creatura's Twitter massive follower gain within 24 hours

This Twitter account is getting nearly 50 thousand followers in the last 24 hours. What the fuck is going on? Is someone buying her Twitter Bots to increase her popularity?

She will crash and burn
Anyone else looking forward to it?

Nigger. Twitter is used to give the illusion that there is more support for something than there is. just lieke the MSM.

Hopefully this whole thing gets big enough to start civil war

OP answered his own question. Stop giving the cunt publicity. You're letting her live rent free in your head for zero reason.

Hopefully. They're projecting 500,000+ people attending the march on Washington next month, and obviously NRA supporters / gun rights activists and reactionaries of all sorts are gonna show up to oppose them. Should be good.

Last night there was a thread where we were just hitting refresh and it would increase 1000. It has to be Twitter doing it because they are now claiming more followers than the NRA

and so faggots will march to be trendy and nothing will be fixed, just like the woman's march.

when will they learn?

>be "theater" student
>dream of becoming famous
>buncha kids die
>"now's my chance!"
>put yourself into the spotlight
>media moguls recognise you as an asset
>"sign on the dotted line goy and all your dreams will come true"
>do everything the tell you to do
>they throw their full weight behind you

There's nothing new about this - if you have the ability to serve (((their))) agenda and you're a good goy they'll hook you up with all their connections and turn you into a star.
It's how the game is run.

But.. I'm pro-Nazi.. I dont know if I am a Jew or not, dont have enough for the test.

>Gonzales

I wonder how much Soros spent on this one. I'd say $10 million but it's probably more.

Can't wait for that old kike to die.

>Is someone buying her Twitter Bots to increase her popularity?
No fucking shit. Standard procedure for any industry. They will do anything to increase her popularity if she is a good mouthpiece. Anything. It happens everywhere. Fake recorded audience noise that you barely even hear chanting someone's name as the TV crosses over them. Always in the NFL (listen closely after Tony Romo NFL breakdown they always punch in the same crowd noises lauding Romo). Always by news networks. It is modern subliminal messaging. Just noticing her followers makes her opinion important and worthy.

They will never learn, and the people in power want nothing changed. They want the illusion of action and change when in reality they are rolling in more money each year. Not to mention that very few "activists" have actually thought through their shit. They are usually just massively bloated gigantic fucking personalities who would cease to exist without something to scream about.

>all these memes and tough talk yet none of you have gained access to her account, unfollowed everyone she follows and then delete the account

>march with us on washington on the 24th, and all around the World
>all around the World

Please US, keep your bullshit in your country!
Why do we ALWAYS have to deal with your shit?!
Fuck you!

Don't you have some accounts to freeze mountain jew?

REMEMBER, the Russians play BOTH SIDES of all issues they think will be divisive.

For this topic they will be buying twitter bots to support the anti-gun kids AND to support the loudest voices in support of the 2nd Amendment.

Their goal is just to increase discord, they don't give a fuck about the actual opinions being expressed.

u a fed?

Sup Forums BTFO

This is that it looks like when you have thousands of Russian bots on your side

SEE

Now you will have professional school shooting survivor (and expert on everything ofc). What will be the business model of hers? Will there be fake shootings by wannabe, to become a school shooting survivor? Who will be the first black school shooting survivor?

Nah it's just retarded libshits sucking the dick off a naive and well-publicized teen.

Retards like you aren't helping, for the record.

is 11,000 not thousands?
not that that number is correct, anyway

yeah you go, Correct The Record man!

>all around the World
Like the rest of the world gives a shit about you mutts

No. Tired of their faces but especially shit I'm bald

The fuck is this snopes for follows?

Rollin

If you don't want somebody to get even more famous just ignore them. Libshits can't stop trashtalking Trump and all it does is make him more and more well-liked. Also why do you talk like a boomer?

>Implying twitter and YouTube suggested follows aren't absolute cancer
>Implying her followers all support her, half of those followers are probably NRA followers aswell

It's like you guys don't know how the internet propaganda work. It's all in that suggested click bait shit, chances are (((she))) has "flipped" some people who were neutral aswell.

Same with that (((ABC))) video of the oh so relatable (((boomer))) emotionally throwing away his rifle for the (((children)))

"Thousands"

retweets don't indicate anywhere near that amount of real followers.

Her twitter count is working faster than the ovens at Auschwitz

compared to 98% real people is nothing crazy.

epic analysis

I mean YouTube trending is ALWAYS Colbert, ALWAYS banning right wing channels besides alt-lite.

They have been proven to throw shit in trending that isn't "trending" by any means.

Twitter controls this exact thing. You follow (((ABC))), then (((Colbert))) is suggested then (((Emma))) is suggested and just so happens that she really fits your views!

Same shit with fucking alt-lite to. The algorithm is funded by Shekels and Marxism.

You filthy mutt,this just proves that we are right.First she used bots to become more popular and then other retarded mutts followed her in order to be trendy

BTFO
Quick, move the goalposts!

If all algorithms were forced to be neutral we would all be Tay right now.

They don't have to be bots you fuck. Same with YouTube. The platform is just cucked so sheep get indoctrinated.

(((Susan))) who is a self proclaimed feminist does the same with YouTube.

>I mean YouTube trending is ALWAYS Colbert, ALWAYS banning right wing channels besides alt-lite.

Comedy Central labeled one of their shitty bits "Viral Rant". Their target market is pleb as fuck.

Oh vey, the goyim know!

>change the world

How fucking pretentious and full of themselves are Americans? Holy Fuck

literally everyone on twitter gets followed by bots, even nobodies. Why wouldn't a bot automatically follow someone who is trending for the last week? Do you understand how twitter works

>How fucking pretentious and full of themselves are Americans?
That thing is a "dreamer".

Most of us get shadow banned actually

Twitter is literally 90% bots.

Anyone who takes the platform seriously is a fucking retard.

It would be such a crying shame if someone Boston marathoned them.

They dream about free gibs me dats and shekels every night, and when they don't get it they cry and make a public temper tantrum using social media... this is what happens when nobody spanks their kids, we dont have bullies and everyone gets a trophy

lol twitter censors the shit out of users

Is this like that March for Aleppo(they never got there)?

Doesn't matter if you build a dam when the whole basement is already flooded..

Yeah this is what all media outlets do now. Most news stories only get about a tenth of the clicks it claims, its sort of an industry standard to lie to your advertisers. Im sure you could do the same with someones twitter and sign up thousands of bot accounts

I guess basin would be a better word. Basement doesn't make sense unless it is like a dam of towels in your door way with five feet of water. Which is more how our border is right now.

Also, why don't we have those israeli hydro electric dams that power like 1/3rd of their country and get clean water from the ocean?

it is relatively cheap to buy millions of views for your shitty mixtape. all social medias are owned by the painfully progressive, so dems an achieve almost any social goal. social media is the end, lads.

Actually it would be a crying shame

That kike Kasky wants to bring an AR and “smash” it in front of the White House. I pray a based SS Sniper on the WH roof takes it as a threat and blows his head clean off on live tv.

I hate this disgusting lesbian spic so much

Because the protests after the election followed two years of the woman's march accomplished so much.

JEWS. ONLY. HAVE. ONE. PLAYBOOK.

>be basically anywhere at basically any period of time ever
>your people have a culture and you participate in social events/gatherings to celebrate it

>be basically anywhere right now
>fucked up propaganda behind absolutely everything happening
>have to willfully ignore basically everything happening in order to function at any level of society

what an epic time to be alive lads

lol

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this "person"? I haven't been following things lately