The results are in

Success breeds jealousy.

go to bed, Altair

pfft
Everyone in that pic is trash, let me show you what a REAL power level looks like.
ULTIMATE BEEEAM!!!

Altair can't beat the cock.

Not picture above: 50%man

I control this website, don't make rewrite the rules.

50% white man?

Is this it? Will this end powerlevel faggotry once and for all?

At least use one of the well-made charts. Why did you use that one retard's mess?

Theoretically Altair isn't even eligible for these discussions because she's not on a level playing field with the others

I can't wait for Re;tards to end.

>semicolon

She's literally powerman

Actually, featherine would easily be able to be rid of her, in fact I don't know anyone who could possibly touch featherine considering she's literally the self insert of the author

Demonbane.

Is demonbane non-fiction and in our world? If not then he gets wiped by featherine.

Notthisshitagain, we already discussed this and determined Featherine would win.

haven't been watching this show, explain her powers to me

The power to recreate or rewrite a work of fiction, including the one she's in.

In practice this means she can delete an outcome where an enemy wins from the story and replace it with one where they die.

As long as the audience accept her as part of the story, she can't lose to anything.

if there is a drawing of her trashing Demonbane she can now trash demonbane, if there is a gif of her beating Jordan on a basketball game she is better than Jordan at basketball, she feeds on the fiction created around her

Nope
Demonbane or anyone else would get SCRIPTED by aurorororora

I don't understand how Featherine is even on powerlevel charts when she is only a ''god'' on Umineko itself, outside of the Uminekoverse she is just a human.

What makes you think that?
She's someone on high layers of meta that are unreachable. Witches who lurk dimensions and fragments looking for stories about different worlds and different universes, look at these stories as pieces on a game board. Featherine looks at those same witches as pieces on a game board.

is this now going to be the next umaru or satania shitpost?

Cool
I had a similar concept for a story
>MC and friends fight anf the story goes on
>a god decides to wipe them all out
>god turns out to be the author, who wants to put an end to the story, and decided to go for the tragic ending
>MC doesn't like that so he fights back
>MC manages to appeal to the rest of the public who saw/read, or even better played the story
>since the story is now not something inside the author's head but something that was released for the greater public, the author isn't the god of the story anymore
>everyone who knows the story can now fight against this ending, because the story belongs to humanity's cultural heritage as a whole, it cannot be owned and controlled only by one person
>the player/fandom decides to fight back, seeing as the player/fandom is also on god's level, being a real being compared to fictional one
>using the power of the player/fandom the MC can remake the story as they see fit and make the MC win simply by remaking the story in that way
>author accepts he's not capable of controlling the world and gives his blessing to the MC, his favorite creation, and handing the power to the fans/player
>MC can now do anything at all, and defeat anyone, as long as at least one person believes that thing can happen, because he's the MC he will win and he'll chose the best outcome imaginable

Because Umineko was never made to that aspect of powerlevels.

It's like saying that a show with an incredible strong mage that can evaporate things just thinking about it it's allowed even if thats just happen on a dream of a highschool girl on a random night.

You can say that Featherine can just rewrite everything because the universe it's just a page on his magic book, but in reality she is just a representation of Ikuko on the memories that she were writing meanwhile talking with Battler.

>Satania
???

>character's power level is relevant only to their series/universe
wow retard, this is true for literally every character on the chart then

but hey, congrats on successfuly describing, how retarded comparing power level is to begin with

in reality featherine is R07's self insert
the character itself was created f or the sole purpose of THE author putting himself and his ideals into physically into the story

therefore what featherine represents is the authors wishes for what story is meant to be - she MAKES the story

>darkrai there for some reason
>not choice scarf ditto

I don't know if you actually knows about Umineko or just talking shit but okay: You fail to understand that even Featherine power is only allowed on a book from a normal world and not outside of the book.

>but hey, congrats on successfuly describing, how retarded comparing power level is to begin with

We both agree on this.

Ikuko it's the self-insert.

>not outside of the book
She affected Lambda, who is a part of no story and a part of the Metaverse like Featherine.

Maybe?

>Featherine power is only allowed on a book from a normal world and not outside of the book.
>Ikuko it's the self-insert.
makes me wonder if you're the one who actally doesn't know anything about umineko

from a perspective of someone who read the vn 4 times since i value umineko far more for what it is i can easily say you're either anime secondary who gets their info from wikias or some shit, or you simply read vn just once and not even that carefully

I understand the VN better that some retard that wants the characters from his favourite VN on a stupid powerchart, thanks.

What exactly is a 'Re:Creator'?

Any power chart that doesn't make a flat power ceiling consisting of any omnipotents is retarded. It's literally impossible to be above omnipotent, even retarded series that claim their character "beat omnipotents" don't count, because they're literally just using the word omnipotent wrong at that point.

And yes, "author power" is just omnipotence under a different label if it is de facto omnipotence. It can be worse than omnipotence though, just never better.

What if Elder God Demonbane rewrites what Altair rewrites, and vice versa?

An omnipotent character can still be all powerful in the bounds of their own story. Altair's whole schtick is she's an outside observer of stories and can pick and choose what she wants to happen to the omnipotents

Leave Altair to me.

A choice scarf imposter Ditto is the only thing that I think would legitimately own Altair.

That design looks worse than the FF tactics pizza cutter

Featherine is a fictional character. Ryuukishi07 does not control the Demonbane canon.

I'm assuming this is going on fanfiction.net

>Kamui
>magic/physical
>well-made

neck yourself.

The point he's making is that they aren't omnipotent or all-powerful in any way if an outside element can have that much power over them, they're just strong in the context of their respective story.

FRESH might stand a chance due to being the self insert of the audience/the publisher

Unfortunately I doubt even she can find a single loophole to exploit in the utter clusterfuck of an essay that is EGDB's powerlist, the whole thing was painstakingly written to basically say "fuck your omnipotent reality warping powers faggot I still win." "y-yeah but I control power on a meta level-" "I don't give a fuck, fuck you I win." Even if you can control and warp the fate of gods and godlike beings it'd still be the equivalent task of an average man trying to clear out a landslide with a plastic spoon he has to hold with his buttcheeks, it's all just too much of a mess.
So if I were to beat up the scrawny Nip that wrote Umineko then I, some random weeaboo, would canonically be stronger than Featherine? This means every bully and delinquent that wedgied him and stole his lunch money in high school are higher up on the powerlevel chart than she is, essentially.

she will just grow a cock too

I actually haven't seen people use demonbane since suggverse became a thing. It seemed as though idiots who just wanted to scream I win were shown how fucking dumb they were.

Why are Goku and Majin Buu higher than Beerus? And why is Ryuk on the same level as Beerus?

Seems good.

Hi Lionel.

Is this show fun?

I like anime with 20+ episodes but the name of this anime sounds boring.

Stuff like this makes me want to see a show about a bunch of supremely, stupidly overpowered anime/manga characters gathering together in to a single building and having a Cromartie-esque conversation about how strong they are with copious amounts of "Uh-huh!" and "Nuh-uh!" with no actual fighting.

I think that would be a great premise for a show.

Logos is not at the very top, therefore that is the wrong chart.

And Aquarion Logos Genesis erases Altair from existence

>incorrect picture of Devilman
That's why nobody uses your wrong chart, user.

aselia 3 when?

HOW THE FUCK IS RAPEMAN SO LOW HE SHOULD BE AT THE TOP