Eastern EU expansion

Why does the EU focus on the Balkans, when there is good, fertile clay in the East to conquer?

Other urls found in this thread:

index.hr/black/clanak/sto-se-dogadja-na-granici-migranti-prosvjeduju-srbija-i-hrvatska-prebacuju-krivnju-situacija-je-napeta/1016010.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=IWI7aI4HigM
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>armenia

like croatia, huh?

Fuck the Balkans. We need to build a wall to the Balkans and make it a Chernobyl no-go zone.

Have to deal with Russia first if you want all that clay.

>Have to deal with Russia first if you want all that clay.
My personal guess is that we can make Russia join the EU as well.

EU should expand to all areas in dark blue and the areas in light blue should be potential members.

It is of no strategic interest to the USA.
We just do what we are told.

If only you have done that sooner faggot.

>Saudi Arabia but not Liechtenstein

Migration would be massive.
Your streets will littered with russians.

>Migration would be massive.
>Your streets will littered with russians.

Awesome.

This

You're going to be disappointed if that's what you're expecting.

Yes but wait until april hans, I have a visa application for wiping your old peoples asses to get.

Pic related is what I am expecting. I think my expectations will be met.

>fertile clay in the East to conquer

All that to the east is Russian clay, I don't see Ukraine/Belarus are non-Russia

There is no such thing as EU
There is however 27 nation states with competing interests
Some countries like mine want Ukraine in EU because of security and economic reasons but some don't
Others want Balkans in EU because of their reasons. That's why this EU things won't work over the long term because its to decentralised

>German Flag
>Advocating expansion Eastern-European
>Fertile
Imagine my shock, dusting off this meme twice in a week.

>There is however 27 nation states with competing interests

One Germany to rule them all, one Germany to find them, One Germany to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. When Germans took the land from Slavs' hand, it was burning hot, so the potatoes were edible.

>Serbia not a member
Probably because the EU loves Kebab, specifically made of teenage girls.

>armenia

They have russian bases

Only georgia can be allowed in the EU

Who cares about Russian bases? There are American bases in Germany and we were still allowed to join the EU.

>darkness bind them
Well you're right about the darkness since you're importing it from Africa.

>You shall not gas

who cares the EU is going to die off in the next 5 years sorry but you Germans will never be able to completely conquer Europe

becaue EU have lost

they tried to capture ukraine,but united Euro-Amercian-jewish army was destroyed in Battle of Donbass

they made whole Ukraine unfunctional, it will collapse and it will be partitioned by Russia in 2020.

One Germany to destroy Europe.
>be germany
>destroy europe in ww1
>destroy europe in ww2
>destroy europe in 2015
>get beat up by russians every single time.

Russians are worse
Its easier to rebuild your country after 6 years of war its harder to get back on track after 50 years of communism
Russia fucked up the entire central-eastern European region with their infestation of communism which they still love.

Thats true.
-No marshall plan
-just plane old dirty communism.

>Be Germany, create modern society in the industrial revolution, create automobile, modern train infrastructure, Autobahn, chemical industry, asperin, heroin etc.
>get shit from everyone
>be Germany, build rockets to fly to the Moon
>get shit from everyone
>be Germany, end wars in Europe, bring prosperity to everyone, bailout Greece
>get shit from everyone

Why do we put up with all these Slavs, Romanics, Meds and Anglos?

Today germany cant compete with russia both in military and economy

with military all is clear

in economy germany already consumed all resources of europe and caused drop of fertility, debt and overproduction crisis, started to import RAPEFUGEES to europe to fuel this broken engine. Russia is the same time has emerging market that will be constantly growing due to combination of good situation in finances, investments in industry, infrastructure and natural resources.

it is same as you compare young person which accumulates capital and 90 years old granny that consumes remaining wealth

fuck off, hans

As bad as communism was, it saved us from cultural marxism from the west.
When that takes place, you're on a downward ethnic spiral.

They will be really surprised when one day EU simply stop existing and Intermarium comes up.

>be german
>destroy the whole of Europe
>get marshall pland and rebuild
>leave Eastern europe to communism
>take in 1million refugees
>destroy Europe.

Dont even talk about Greece you fuck. We were going through a bank collapse and had to pay the greek dept because of mommy merkel.

You probably have an abo tier iq

Look at that picture Hans.. whats that in the back? The new Germany? haha

nechaj Lutera na pokoji

it saved you from extermination by germans, cultural marxim is secondary
germans wanted you lebensraum because they had debt and overproduction crisis.

it was bad totalitarian economic system, but russians suffered more from communist than czech did

for example they could turn poland into colony and milk it like EU does, instead they converted it into communistic country. communitc countries were unprofitable burden for russia.

no, it is a set of rules of capital accumulation.

you do not have counterargument, only butthurt

Looks good to me.

Before expanding you should think about surviving.

fuck off

Let's just say... this will just pop up one day soon....

Its ok desu, you can have all the Achmeds you love now. You dont even know what people i saw at central bus station in Belgrade coming your way Hans, youll love it.
I wave them everyday for safe travel.

Jovane i would be ashamed to say this..you can't even control your own borders...it's that you let them pass over it's that you can't stop them.

>implying that EU won't collapse from internal tensions before 2025

Your people fucked over Europe twice. But America saved your asses over and over again.. Uncle Sam made sure peacefull germany had its pockets full.

Seriously though.. How come its always Germany that destroys Europe?
WW1(ok.. Austria), WW2? Refugees?

That's the joke, fag.

Niggers leave us alone.
Unless you elect a Hitler tier patriot we don't want you here.

>it saved you from extermination by germans, cultural marxim is secondary
Yes, but I meant if Americans took us over instead of Soviets, we would have been under cultural marxism.
>communitc countries were unprofitable burden for russia.
This is false, we were milked dry by communism, our wealth being used to prop up less developed eastern nations. Our GDP per capita after WW2 was like 7th in the world and look where it is now.

Do you remember your last expectation of Russia, Hans? Grandpa remembers Siberia.

America didnt save anyone.

Stipe, why would we spend our own money on border patrol to stop migrants going to Germanistan ?
Hans needs to give me one reason why should we care.

Thanks for letting them in through your non-protected borders. Always makes me happy to see countries not care about their borders.

Get that American dick out of your mouth.
Marshall plan: get to pay to prop up the American economy on credit. Thanks USA!
Instead of 50 years of communism we got 50 years of multiculturalist globalism. It doesn't look like we're ever getting back from that.
Yes the Soviets were bad, but you ex-commies seem to think because of that that the American occupation is good. It isn't.

you had your chance and you blew it!

>Do you remember your last expectation of Russia, Hans?
I am posting pic related for historical purposes. Seems to be expectations were that it would be warm there?

More importantly, when are the moutain jews caving in?

Do you have some reading impediment Hans ?
We can control border for more spending, but why ? You destroyed our control in Kosovo also, have fun with albanians too desu.

a e s t h e t i c

Because Serbia is unreasonable and would rather wage war than accept reality.
Gib Kosovo and autonomy to Vajdasag and then we can talk.
Not because we need them, but because they need to show they value Europe more than their stupid myths.

russia was milked harder than checz republic. communists consumed demographic resources and gold. also they consumed capital and forbade common people to accumulate wealth.

checz republic was developed, but poland or romania were not. so your wealth was redistributed to them. in east you had only markets that were opened for you because of MUH brotherhood and due to unknown commie reasons. many of your industries would have collaped without them.

i will explain, russian empire had constant trade proficit and capital accumulation for centuries, under capitalism they would have bought all business in nearest countries sooner or later. during communism russia had trade deficit (for 70 years lol). like usa today.

today russians (in capitalism) again have constant proficits in everything and there are many oportunities for growth.

It was the US agenda to put more anti-rocket stuff closer to the borders of Russia to cuck it completely. Then something changed and now they don't even want to be part of it. Meanwhile Russia cucked all the countries that got involved in the process and now they are all fucked both ways.

That's present-day Britain. Limeys BTFO.

Oh poor Netherlands. Gets to fill their pocents with American money but is sad when its backfires. Did you really just say "Multiculturalist globalism" is the same as "Communism?"

Western Europe deserves to be replaced. You people have been taken care of by the Americans for to long, while our people were fucked. Its karma Hans.

Autonmy for made up country with UÇK leadership ? You out of your mind ?
We dont need your EU values if they are 4th Reich first, everybody else 5th.
We always have our mother Russia to play with anyway.

>They need to cuck and accept diversity despite it's universally negative effects on the rest of Europe
>Not because they need to, but because we want to go on a power-trip muscling over small countries

>Vajdasag
t. bozgor

btw
communism collapsed because people were forbidden to accumulate wealth, so they lost motivation to work and no ammount of investments were able to change anything

same way europe will collapse very soon

when arrogant and stupid people play with nature (importing niggers, or expanding and ruining countries or taxing all to death or joking with reproduction, genders or fucking generations), they are dommed to collapse

because they do not have enought knowledge about system

No one said you have to stop them.. but they are roaming like cigani around your country now.. does that make you feel good? You could have done what we did..
I feel sad for the Serbs living on the border
index.hr/black/clanak/sto-se-dogadja-na-granici-migranti-prosvjeduju-srbija-i-hrvatska-prebacuju-krivnju-situacija-je-napeta/1016010.aspx

>Did you really just say "Multiculturalist globalism" is the same as "Communism?"
No, communism was way worse. My point is that ex-commies therefore seem to think sucking American dick is a good thing.
The American occupation is a relatively benign one, but just like benign cancer still something you're better off without. Don't pretend we really had a choice in the matter.

You know there are like 100x more migrants then our and your police combined ? Whos gona pay for that ?Where are they gonna go ?
Hans doesnt let us shoot them so what now?
I suggest we make sure they go asap to Germanistan so we feel safe and Hans happy.
>Hans and his Brussels EU cucks did this to us, remember Stipe.

You forgot to remove England from the map.

kek look at future northern europeans

youtube.com/watch?v=IWI7aI4HigM

>Georgia
>Armenia
>Azerbaijan
>meanwhile Balkans
Sometimes you just wonder what the long term goal of the EU planners is.

>aserbaijan
HELL NO

Strpljen spašen, i sense actual Germanistan incoming in a few years... and then EU is no more
Trimarium will rise from the ashes.
I think we will have to build a wall on the border of Austria and Germany now.. new Iron curtain incoming.

>nu-Germoney

Zasto bi se trudili da zaustavimo?
Zelim da zapadna evropa gori.
Sa njima gorece.

>to conquer
The GermEUman makes another Freudian slip...

nothing new

germans will not survive this century, they wil go like ancient babylonians, or egyptians, or romans, or celts. And they will make more shit before death that includes war and all sorts of turbulences

Thats all i'm saying, both are bad - Communism is worse. Plus, its not like we wont suffer from globalism as well. We will be run over to, its just that it will happen later for us then for you.

Jesi vidija šta je ova feministkinja izjavila šta je dovodila ove arape u švabiju?

>>to conquer
>The GermEUman makes another Freudian slip...

occupy? Is occupy better?

koja, daj link
nijhove feministkinje su barem deset puta gore od nasih

balkan needs to clean up german trash, muslims and slovenians

and NEVER allow the niggers back in

Fuck you Ahmet.

This.
>mfw that happens

Russian people were milked were milked because Soviets needed to assert their dominance over the region.
Our economic progress was hindered because of the communist economics and redistribution into other nations.

Turkey, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia in but Serbia out? What's wrong with you?

Can you provide a valid argument why Ukraine is Russia and you are not Bulgaira?

evo link
>diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

I agree now.

people need to try to prevent similar shit to emerge again, today similar this shit may emerge only in the West

We should have a program for Balkanoids and Russians etc: remove one kebab, get one residency card.

Why Slovenians? Slovenia is part of the balkans you fuck. We were part of Austria but we are still Slavic you cunt.

You assume i would like to move north?
I love my homeland, i would never move from here. You can fuck off with your islamic issue.

the mountain jew problem needs to be solved
to prevent you traitorous dumb niggers to ever fuck with us again
you need to be carpet bombed out of existence

Why the fuck would you even want more slavs in your union

Are you out of your mind