Reading this manga makes me both sad and happy at the same time

Reading this manga makes me both sad and happy at the same time.

yes, it too makes me sad that there are people who like this garbage series, but at the same time happy that I'm not one of them.

you're trash and fake news, i bet you like erased too

Fuck off Sup Forumsermin

Why sad?

It's time. Post Umaru bullies.

You look really desperate begging like this in every thread

>Reading this manga makes me both sad and happy at the same time.
Umaru chan hides the painful and sad parts of the story

What is better, gf or cute little sister?

you are waiting for the "why not bot?" right?

>umarufag this triggered by people memeing his thread

ya know user, memeing people ruined this site, you can meme if you want, but you still a faggot

>blames memes for ruining the site
>being this new

the popularity of meme was a magnet for shitposting

Don't you faggots have somewhere else you can go? Like, I don't know, a subreddit or something?

You mean like these threads and the cancerous newfags they attract?

>that one buttblasted Umaru hater samefagging the thread ineffectually

>o-only one person can be bullying me, a-and he's just doing it because he's mad, r-right?

post more nugget lewds

post more bullies

Umaru is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive NEET faggotry and CUTENESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The supercute characters all trying their hardest to look moe, the chibis, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole Reddit faggotry and everything about the Umaru world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on otaku, and overall stupidness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Umaru is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Umaru threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Absolutely seething.

Every Umaru thread should be like this.

She's a psychopath who justifies her shitty manipulative behaviour as being a legitimate way of showing affection.

She is one of the ultimate shit-waifus.

UMARU ABUSE IS THE BEST THING ABOUT UMARU

ONII-CHAN BUY ME DIRUDO

>tfw you don't see bullies or lewds because you know how to filter

Here is the attention you wanted.

Someone, please, tell me why people like to watch this abomination.

I disliked Umaru's character in the anime and up to slightly later than the anime got to adapt in the manga, but then character development finally takes hold for real and she gradually becomes a lot better. By the point the scans were dropped last year, I was genuinely enjoying it.

Don't give him (you)s, you'll encourage more of his extremely weak bait. Hell, looking at the first few posts I think this was a falseflag thread

I rarely browse this board, but I'm reading the manga right now and I find it entertaining.

I have no clue how the anime is.

Because it's a show about selfless familial love, something that's appreciated in the civilized world but which you Muricans and your defective Anglo-Saxon DNA which leads to obsession with competition will never understand. You people are like sharks, if you have to even share your mother's womb with a twin, you'll each try to eat the other. And once out in the world, you obsess about amassing power and authority so you can submit the rest of humanity and mold the world into your disgusting likeness.

In Umaru, an older brother spoils his sister the way his mom, which his sister reminds him of, spoiled him. That's it. No competition, no destroying the opponent, no trying to impose your perverted self as the new normal. The average Jew-obeying, African-loving American or Euro will never get or like it.

>reading the manga
>get to the chapter where umaru and tsf start playing in the mall
>chapter ends with the mall being demolished
>places near me are being bought up and are going to be turned into 300k condos
>mfw

Back to Sup Forums

She has bullies?

>bad
It was meh, human organism
>responsibility
Open your mouth, it will be my toilet. Don't worry, I ate lots of corn and spinach.

>Umaru
You're describing the last Gundam series a fuck of a lot better.

It is the duty of every 4channer to admit Iron Menstruation was the worst gundam entry.

How fucking new are you?