Aside from Obamacare, what did Obama even accomplish in his 8 years? I don't remember anything substantial

Aside from Obamacare, what did Obama even accomplish in his 8 years? I don't remember anything substantial...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PjkEPWUY_s
time.com/2949984/barack-obama-poll/
youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama represents the modern swamp/deep state at it's most well oiled. No major controversies or scandals (at least none that the complicit media wouldn't sweep under the rug). Hillary was free to do whatever the hell she wanted as Secretary and a blind eye was turned on just about everything.

Honestly the only accomplishment I could ever give him is that he didn't invade Syria, which isn't much to say.

Being a nigger president for 8 years was an accomplishment I guess

>Obamacare (fuck yes)
>transgender bathrooms :) (I’m trans)
>same-sex marriage
>repeal of DADT
>Iran nuclear deal
>Paris climate agreement
>TPP
>DACA
>rescued the U.S. econ. from the worst financial disaster since the great depression
>killed OBL
>restored U.S. image abroad

FUCK DONALD J. TRUMP! LONG LIVE THE ONE TRUE KING: BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. Forever in hearts. We miss you!!

Fagged up the military.

>no scandals
his administration was rife with scandals (fast and furious, IRS, benghazi-libya-ghaddafi just to name the top three) and its not that they werent covered in the media, its that the MSM poo-poohed them and there were no repurcussions other than the AG being indicted and forced to resign for the first time in US history (black power!).

>he didnt invade syria
nigger just STFU, arming ISIS thru Benghazi using the State Department and absolutely gutting the country's infrastructure thru an illegal war IS FUCKING INVADING SYRIA

Obama literally sucked dick and smoked crack before becoming a political.

Fucking crackhead

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PjkEPWUY_s

if you ask me his greatest accomplishment was truly radically transforming this country like he said. he made us a kinder, gentler, softer, and more tolerant nation. because of President Obama I am able to finally be myself. It breaks my heart to see 45 undoing all the progress we made. I have no idea why anyone would want to go back. I am proud I voted to elect and reelect Obama. I am proud that I voted for Hillary. I wish others would have listened to him and done the same. I hope they do in 2018 and 2020.

>(I’m trans)
So, were you sexually abused as a child by your father, your mother, your uncle, or.....?

>he made us a kinder, gentler, softer, and more tolerant nation.

Fuck off. He completely destroyed bipartisanship in the US. He allowed the degeneration of the Democrats and he allowed the antifa, the degenerate leftist and liberal agenda to run rampant in educational institutions.

He destroyed Libya, abandoned Iraq and lost Afghanistan.

Republicans destroyed it with their hatred of him based mostly in racial prejudice. They said from day 1 they would not work with him on anything and then they turn around and elect the guy who demanded to see his birth certificate.

Why are you dodging my trans question? Are you embarrassed?

He's a stuttering communist and did you really think he got into office because he was competent? People voted for him because he's a nigger. White cucks especially in CA and NY are apologist liberals.

that’s not a trans question. I was not sexually abused by a family member.

He accomplished the biggest racial tension USA had since slavery era.

Then sexually abused by who? Does not have to be family, but most trans cases are.

Sold guns to Mexican drug cartels and fucked up even more countries in the middle east than his predecessor did.

>Paris climate agreement

Do people still not understand how disgustingly bad this was for America? I don't even mean this as an attack against you because you seem like a nice person but there is a lot of uninformed opinion here.

torched a couple of cities and we wuz kangs.

Cash for clunkers. Thanks Obama

He did all the right things for all the wrong people, meaning he fucked the average American, especially the average white American, worse than any president in US history.

He was a scheming, smooth talking low life degenerate scumbag, just like the other presidents. Except he was black, which I guess seemed to reinforce ALL the stereotypes.

>Aside from Obamacare
Don't underestimate the significance of America's first black President selling all Americans *into* slavery to Wall St. insurance companies.

Enslaving hundreds of millions of people is of staggering benefit to Baruch Oybama's owners.

It was great for America. Now we are ceding the future of clean energy to China and India while we bring back clean coal. China is going to dominate the future because of America retreating from the world.

Again, why are you dodging my question? I am seriously asking. Were you sexually abused at an early age?

So. Much. This.

Do you remember the rest of the world not hating America? I do.

he inadvertently re-awakened the passion for 2nd amendment as well as other constitutional rights which he sought out to destroy

I actually like barry, but only because he fucked up so bad that it woke up a lot of people within the normie-sphere of consciousness, he's an accidental hero... whether he realizes it or not

I'm not saying that I'm doing backflips for clean coal, but the terms of the agreement gave the entire advantage to the countries you mentioned while giving us nothing demonstrably beneficial

King nigger wanted to be a real nigger king and brought slave trade back.
But Jews and Arabs once again hijacked the control of the slave trade.

yes! lol okay, yes! I was. are you happy?

Started another war and endless niggers.

"Trannies in the girls bathroom"

No, I am not happy that you experienced something so traumatic that forced you to kill off your ego and turn into a transvestite.

I just feel sorry for you and wish you had received proper psychological treatment.

I did. That’s why I’m transitioning.

If this shit is trolling then it's the most beautiful example I've ever seen.

If it's legit. Mang you on the wrong board hey. Kill yourself

0. Osama bin Laden

1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community’s fight for marriage equality

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences”

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act

20 – Repealed the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy

Google

I know this is bait, but Europe, the USA, and Russia are dominating in the development of fusion energy
Which will revolutionize our power industry, and it's clean, and the fuel is incredibly cheap

>restored US image abroad

You mean bombed the most out of all presidents, ruined relations with Russia, funded ISIS and got snubbed at the airport in foreign countries?

Obama was a horrible president and actually voted worse than Bush.
time.com/2949984/barack-obama-poll/

In fact - RIGHT NOW - Trump has a higher approval rating than Obama did in the same time period was in office.

>First President in U.S. history to give into terrorist ransom demands
>Helped fueled racism in America with Trayvon "He would have been my son"
>Regularly undermined the middle class "You didn't build that"
>Brought back identity politics that spit the nation
>Let ISIS flourish
>Gave literally billions in cash to Iran terrorists
>Lied to the American people about "You can keep your doctor and your healthplan"

I can go on for days - Obama was a fucking disaster and a reason why he was voted worst president since WW2.

raised tensions that further divided the country

It is legit and I will not kill myself.

He made me hate niggers
/thread

>raised tensions
racial*

So.

Osama i wouldn't count as it was an on going chase started before his time desu.

But the consumer protection act and veteran support are quite huge.

You need psychological help to deal with your deep traumatic issues. Doing irreversible surgery on yourself isn't going to make the pain go away. You'll eventually just join the 73% club and end up killing yourself in the end if you don't get proper treatment.

And no "my doctor recommended me to be trans" isn't someone who is looking to help you - that's a scumbag looking to just make you part of his quota.

Trump lies to the American people every single day. He said he wouldn’t touch medicaid, medicare, or social security. He said he would repeal Obamacare and replace it with “something terriffic”.

First president to cook some chitlins in the white house

He's been in office for a little more than a year. Obama's mandate has already been repealed. You can't even evaluate Trump's 1 year to Obama's 8.

>Health insurance for niggers
>Ended dune coon hunting
>Asked for something
>Doing basically nothing with the money, the economics fixed themselves
>Made it easier for gay people to legally get aids and have a party about it
>Released spics instead of necking them
>hired abunch of niggers to ''Build'' cars
>Pretended to care, congress did it
>Less dune coon hunting less fun, fuck you
13:By killing them lmao

You do sound like a faggot however. The man ruined OUR party and the country. Fuck you.

He managed to break a shit ton of laws that made Nixon, Clinton, Bush and whoever else look like a joke in comparison, be extremely racist all while staring the world dead in the face while doing it and still not have any scandals.

I think tat is an accomplishment.

Can someone in a very simplified manner please explain both the pros and the cons of Obamacare to me?

I tend to shit on Obama when he is brought up in conversation as being a bad president, but when people mention Obamacare I tend not to have a counter argument, and believe it to be a win/lose situation - as much as many people have access to affordable healthcare, didn't a lot of small/medium independant businesses get fucked from it?

It seemed as if Obama would be gone for weeks at a time without the media reporting on his whereabouts. Where did he go? What the fuck did he actually do?

No, Trump's actions are shown on the media 24/7.
>TRUMP IS NOW VISITING WITH BUSINESS LEADERS
>TRUMP IS NOW MEETING WITH THE PRIME MINISTER OF X

He set us on a path to Civil War Part Deux, where we can finally finish off the kikes and niggers.

Apparently destroyed the country

>Helped fueled racism in America with Trayvon "He would have been my son"
>Obama's son would have been a violent, drug dealing thug whose life ended why a guy he attacked shot him

He's not wrong, user.

you sound like a Russian troll desu.
damage may have been done to the party during his tenure but that was the DNC’s fault and not his. Trump is the one destroying the country.

you’re thinking of the current president

This.

Pretty funny how the news has turned into Trump's own reality TV show monitoring his every movement every day.

When Obama was president they didn't report shit on him for months on end.

Don't understand why you cucks are so against homos dying.

Fags should be the first unit into the war to get the enemys kill count up.

>Can someone in a very simplified manner please explain both the pros and the cons of Obamacare

so people like this can have free insurance too:
youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio

I'm not even american, and I can tell that's pulled out of your ass. Don't debate like a...

>nigger.

I'm a registered Democrat and voted for the man twice and I regret it. But not all the blame lies on him, the other "Progressives" of the party ruined the image of it. Call me a Russian troll again please, it makes my dick hard from laughter each time.

This.

Triggered the fuck out of white nationalists everywhere till they spazzed out all over their 56%

Knocked over various Arab countries through coups -- then walked away -- Religious radicals took power most often. Beginning the first stream of refugees in to Europe.

Walked away from Iraq and Afghanistan

Funded and armed ISIS.

Newly Armed ISIS attacked US ally Iraq and got more arms and made the place a blood bath. Adding more refugees to Europe.

Knocked over Kaddafi after he had given up Nuclear and Chemical weapons -- showing to every tin pot dictator that they should hold on to their weapons no matter what.

Now ISIS is being funded and armed by what is left of Libya -- as well as turning that place in to hell on earth .

Could go on and on but basiclly Obama was shit -- and we will be paying for that mistake for a long time.

>stock market surging
>black unemployment lowest its ever been
>Hispanic unemployment lowest its ever been
>women unemployment lowest it's been in 18 years
>lower class people are actually getting $15 an hour thanks to Trumps tax cuts

>"Tump's destroying this country"

Based on what metric, you extremist?

pilfered 7 trillion dollars that are still unaccounted for.

You do not have a 'right' to healthcare. Nor do you have a 'right' to steal from the labor of citizens to provide healthcare for the less fortunate.

It used to be that ecclesiastic communities with devoted charisms would provide corporal works of mercy. But the government has usurped the ability from these holy orders to provide these works because they want the money.

People think they're entitled to a lot of things: pensions, healthcare, social security, whatever. This country is built on delusional thinking. This money all comes from nationalized kleptocratic theft.

he firmly embedded the spirit of America to never again elect a dindu

it was marginally good for people on welfare. I you worked for a living your costs skyrocketed.

In addition to subsidizing the insurance industry, he expanded all of Bush's bailouts. In addition he expanded the NSA spying program, expanded the droning program. He used the IRS, the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA for what he thought was political gain. Then of course there's Libya, Syria, Egypt, Ukraine, giving Iran Billions, Isis and sitting on his hand while North Korea developed Nukes.

Now let me tell you something, We're going to lose in November, We're going to lose in 2020, and probably 2024 and you can blame people like yourself for it. Do you know why? You attack anyone who disagree's with you even if its over the flavor of a fucking drink to the point where they want to go to the opposed side of things, where honestly they aren't treated like trash for having a different viewpoint.

You wanna start wining again and doing good for America? Clean your shit up and drop the PC, SJW and Progressive bullshit and then maybe, just maybe you'll have a chance again.

Screen-cap this and good day.

based democrat

So you finally got to be yourself and Russia got a heap of uranium. What’s not to like

So this pretty much a thread full of racist Russians.

The person you're arguing with is a sexually abused transvestite, so of course he's fucked in the head and can only relate to identity politics.

Sorry dude - but your party is FUCKED

Tell that to Doug Jones

>proper
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're not wrong.

JFK is rolling in his fucking grave.

OP please listen to this fine American. I wouldn't even be annoyed if Democrats won if everything he suggests was acted on.

He turned the US from a Racist shithole into a progressive utopia for 8 years and now the racism is even deeper than ever!!!

Cyka Blyat

>I will not kill myself.
>(I’m trans)
I feel like you're contradicting yourself here.

>what did Obama even accomplish in his 8 years?

>Continued Bush Jr's autobailout then took credit for it.

>Continued Bush Jr's financial policies by keeping Bush Jr's Fed Chairman Bernake then installed first woman chairman Janet Yeltsin who then continued Bernake polcies

>Continued Bush Jr's NSA policies
>Continued Bush Jr's Mideast policies

>Using Seal Team 6 took down Bin Laden only to see ISIS rise.

>Supported NATO Libyan War where Britan and France did all the heavy lifting, took credit for it only to see Benghazi which he then blamed on an anti-Islam youtube video rather than the actual perpatrators following cuck paradigm.

>Had an artificially low unemployment rate due to the unemployed no longer being counted

First gay President Obabo is p much Bush Jr only with more gay marriage emphasis.

Oh, the temporary guy who is keeping the republican seat warm until next election when he's NOT up against an alleged pedophile?

Yeah - good luck.

In more ways than one.

>rolling back transgender rights and nominating anti-LGBTQIA+ judges
>called Nazis “very fine people” (you have to hate him on principle for that)
>gave highly classified intel to Russians and met with Russians secretly. Only allowed Russian press. (traitor!)
>the travel ban
>attacked the 1st amendment rights of African-American NFL players
>committed obstruction of justice by firing James Comey
>fired Sally Yates and Preet Bharara
>”fake news” and attacks on the free press
>2019 budget
>GOP TaxScam/repeal of individual mandate
>pulled out Paris and TPP. Wants to decertify Iran deal
>undid Obama regulations on mentally ill acquiring firearms
>approved keystone xl and dapl
>lies about illegals voting
>lies about crowd sizes
>illegal air strikes in syria
>voter supression efforts
>conflicts of interest
>mass deportations
>threatening to deport dreamers
>Puerto Rico
>Bannon, Gorka, Miller
>Jared and Ivanka
>Don Jr. meeting
>Manafort and Flynn
>”fire and fury”
>”little rocket man”
>”my button works”
>”Putin feels very strongly he did not meddle”
>teachers should be armed
>”harvest boxes”
>military parades
>”he knew what he was getting himself into”
>disgusting tweets about Mika and Senator Gillibrand
>Obama ‘wiretapped’ me
>attacked his own AG
>cabinet secretaries travel expenses
>Rob Porter
>Roy Moore
>tweets promoting violence toward cnn and hillary clinton (who I love)
>Sarah Sanders and Sean Spicer
>allowed far right conspiracy sites like breitbart and infowars into the press pool

and just being a general piece of shit every single day. constantly demonizing and scapegoating immigrants, trans folk, muslims, women, the free press, and Liberals. always putting forth a us vs. them mentality. MAGA is code for take us back to the 1950s when nobody but cishet white men had any rights.

I have a theory on that one-- but I'll keep it to myself.

We cannot let fascism take hold in America. We just can’t.

All of those things are hilarious god I love Trump

Not much. Everyone made him out to be the guy who'd turn a new leaf on the status quo and he literally just played into it time and time again.

Probably too late leftist look like complete psychopaths, and nothing will change.

Why do you keep replying to yourself like we can't tell that's you? Go back to retarded shilling 101.

I also forgot moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. That was completely moronic. I’m sure I am leaving a ton out that I forgot. He’s horrible.

>> hillary clinton (who I love)

Just out of curiosity, are you smitten with her despite the -=fact=- that she launched smear campaigns against all the women who came forward about Bill's sexual abuse towards them or is that just a minor oversight?

He was really good at importing Somalians into the Whitest areas he could find.

:( Yeah sadly...