Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

>Season 1
>Every episode had a sense of adventure and comfy feel, mixed with cool action and suspense
>Great character development
>Intense story telling and tear clenching moments

>Season 2
>shitty teen drama
>forced yaoi bait

Holy shit. Favaro, Kaisar and Rita are the ones saving this show. I liked Nina until she went all Hanna Montana on me. Fuck that shit. What went wrong? New director or something?

>"great" character development
>"intense" story telling
It was alright but I'd really disagree with this

shadowverse ruined the franchise

Don't kid yourself, season 1 was alright at best.

I think the problem with the second season is just that it's too long.
They could have left out lots of stuff.

>>Every episode had a sense of adventure and comfy feel, mixed with cool action and suspense
>>Great character development
>>Intense story telling and tear clenching moments
Did we watch different shows?

Season 2 is definitely worse than 1, but don't go pretending Genesis was a masterpiece or anything.

>>forced yaoi bait

Between who and who?

I guess I'm the only person that loved Genesis...

To be fair, I thought it was so average that I am not even watching Virgin Soul, so maybe thats even worse like you claim

I enjoyed it well, which is why I'm afraid to start watching season 2

I liked genesis too, but again, it's not a masterpeice by any means and had its fair share of garbage story just like Virgin soul.

If you like either one anyway, props to you, but they both have pretty glaring problems regardless.

I wish there were more Shadowverse characters but there's nothing but OCs

Genesis should have had 24 episodes to establish the characters setting more

Virgin soul should have been cut down to 12 episodes by removing the NinaxCheerios romance

back to tumblr

S1 and S2 are completely different in tone, characterization and plot.
I actually support this. Sequels should use established lore to create something different, not just do the same thing again.

I'd rather see more character development from Favaro's end. I like his father figure role and would prefer to see more of that.

Yeah, same here. I support them not being afraid to take things in a new direction, but there's lots of things that are lacking and could be done way better.

>season 2 announced
>expect more FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOO
>get none

why are you people still watching this shit?

Do Favaro and Kaisar get some interraction?

So how do you guys think they're gonna try to redeem Cheerios now that it's clear this romance shit inst going to go away and they probably don't want to make the main characters love interest be actually Hitler?

My guess is that they'll reveal the Cheerios was only pretending to be evil to get in with the onyx knights plan, they conspired to make him king and off his enemies and now he's gonna screw up their plan at the last second.

Its the only hing i can think of that would allow them to try and hand wave the Colosseum and slave children

S2 in general mostly exist to ruin eveything.

Genesis had too many episodes.

>implying S2 isn't going to rehash shamelessly S1 climax

And then after that they'll have a Bahamut day every year where they pray that a fireball doesn't hit their town.

S2 would have been objectively better without Nina

Techincally

Technically you are a faggot.

>forced yaoi bait

You know, I'm actually fine with the Azazel/Mugaro thing. It's nice and wholesome. And giving more reason for demons and angels to interact is super nice. Plus, it's still tangentially related to the characters of the old season.

Cheerios and Nina, on the other hand, is just a fucking drag.

I loved genesis until the boat episode, after that it just went downhill.

Genesis went sour after Azazel got his ass kicked and got its shit together for the finale.

>>forced yoai bait

I wish.

>forced yaoi bait

I think you mean the only good romance in this show.

>Favaro, Kaisar and Rita are the ones saving this show.
Except they aren't, delusion-kun. Characterfag all you want, but the way they are being used in this season makes them the most lackluster part of it. Except maybe for Rita but her inteligence and ability to make sane plans are also taking damage for the sake of teen drama. Azazel, El, Jeanne and Sofiel are the best characters of the season. Saying anything else just makes you a biased nostalgia fag.

>Azazel, El, Jeanne and Sofiel are the best characters of the season.

great argument fag

>the most important part happens after the outro

nice

Jeanne and Sofiel have potential.

I agree

>seeing this as yaoi

You should seriously consider suicide if you do. On a side note, why didn't you save him?

What does the writer have against her anyway?

Why do you have such shit taste?

>Azazel
Became irrelevant after the first few episodes and now has nothing to do
>El
Just a shitty plot device
>Jeanne
Boring
>Sofiel
Who? Oh that chick only waifufags care abbout

Can't argue with that.

Nina and Cheerios are still worse.

Literally non arguments regarding the quality of the characters. Fuck off shitposter, you're boring.

>NO U
Great argument

Your "arguments" is just a bunch of irrelevant opinions that don't even try to articulate anything regarding the quality of the characters.
>no because I say so
Just drop it, shitposter-kun.

>NO U
Great argument

I'm sad the homo pandering in S2 is not between Favaro and Kaisar

You're all fucking faggots, S2 is amazing

>S2 is amazing
-ly shit

>S2 is amazing

It would make more sense to bait Azazel and Kaisar, who's still have an interesting dynamic and conflict if the writers bothered to do anything with it.

She has the best body.

At least post your Shingefu, you coward.

Shes not a young genki teen that can capture the hardons of otaku everywhere, so she gets continually shafted.

Favaro got to kiss his loli, so why can't Azazel kiss his shota?

Does it even matter anymore? Shota is out of order.

Azazel isn't a priest

Jeanne and Azazel teaming up to shank Alessand when?

>S1
>Every episode is inside the city
>sense of adventure
Nigga wut

They won't know it was Alessand unless El survives. The whole event was the writer's way of jumpstarting the final confrontation.

Niga wut. Three episodes took place in the city.

He's the kind of idiot who would brag about it while fighting the team so I can see them both getting pissed enough to put aside their conflict to murder the fuck out of him.

Unless Cheerios authorized radio broadcasts, they won't know it was Alessand until close to the final episode. Either Cheerios lets Alessand stay in the castle and he will make the big reveal in the final confrontation, or Cheerios kicks him out in a disgust and Alessand is found in hiding.

Well, he's one of the few people who knew about their hideout. The list of possible culprits is pretty slim. Charioce would have sent a full platoon at them, if he had found their hideout.

I'm guessing the later, because Alessand won't even be able to sell himself. Hell, what proof does the idiot even have that he did it?

I enjoy both.

JUST

The dress and tiara were ugly.

you are ugly

Genesis was fun. Virgin Soul is unwatchable.

bahamut was always shit