Wow, stupid kikes

Polish government just denied that the Holocaust-law would be "frozen" as Jewish media informed, accused Israel of spreading lies and confirmed that the law accepted by parliament and signed by president has full power in the country. Politicians from left to right said that Poland doesnt cave in to any foreign pressure, including Israeli one.

ms.gov.pl/pl/informacje/news,10479,oswiadczenie-ministerstwa-sprawiedliwosci.html
tvp.info/36157824/ustawa-o-ipn-zamrozona-rzecznik-rzadu-dementuje-wchodzi-w-zycie-1-marca

Kikes are fucking crazy with these constant fake news they spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishdeathcamps.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–1946)#Mass_deportations_to_the_East
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
youtube.com/watch?v=4nyjpzbRKkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based poland

God bless you.

Force Poland, the leaders of the future free from their influence

Fuck lugenpress

so-called based Poland doesn't cares about Jews or anyone who died in WW2, all what they want is to get some sweet euro dollar from Germany
niggers of Evropa

We care about Poles killed by Russian judeobolsheviks who ruled your third world shithole even today

>Poland doesn't cares about Jews
But partner, nobody should care.

Gas the kikes

Russian-Jewish animals killed millions of catholic Poles just like their ally Hitler. Russian subhuman ITT plays dumb.

There is an alliance between judeobolshevik Russia and Israel today thats why we cut all relations with the desert shithole

To be fair there was Polish animals too but each nation face their communists and their crimes. Only Israel, jewish state dont want face them. Its most funny because they want money from dead jews(while israel was jewish meme) but never face crimes of jews.

>Poles killed by Russian judeobolsheviks
25 thousands, that's combined from Katyn and Red Army 1939 invasion
For comparison,
>~66 thousands dead during Wehrmacht invasion
now cry me a fucking river about evil judeo-bolsheviks slaughtering billion poles, despite the fact that about 9% of your country were Jews in 1939

false flag imminent

kristallnacht 2 when

>kikes caught lying
>imagine my shock

nice man

What is the point of blaming each other when we all have to just unite for jew extermination?

jewishdeathcamps.com/
You're right. Interestingly, all these pathetic attempts of Israel to take out their money, to allow many people to open their eyes to the calamities of Russian Jews. If I remember correctly, you were the only nation that did not expel them. These bastards do not know gratitude.
As Tesla said: Never trust a Jew

You are really stupid,
>The Polish Operation of the Soviet security service in 1937–1938 was a mass operation of the NKVD carried out against purported Polish agents in the Soviet Union during the period of the Great Purge. - At least 111,091 Poles executed

What about deporting 1.2 mln of Poles to Siberia in 1939-1941 out of which most died? Jews played a main role in helping soviets in deporting their Polish neighbours.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–1946)#Mass_deportations_to_the_East

What about "Polish operation" of NKVD in 1938 during which soviets executed more than 100k Poles only because of their nationality?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

>jewishdeathcamps.com/
Stop; nobody swallows your lies

death penalty for anti-Semites and holocaust deniers

Take off your proxy first, stupid kike.

are there any jews left in the jewish oblast?

OMG too funny. I take back calling Poles pussies. My new heroes again.

Bad Satan

Assad is the best world leader of my time. Classy and patient. I give him credit. I would have sperged and went after Israel.

We havent even begun to "deny" your holohoax, kike. As a matter of fact, we still serve as main global source of disinformation about it (Auschwitz Museum and other shit). So far we only debunk your slanders against our nation that you want to use to extort our money and property. We also remind about jewish-soviet crimes on Poles that cost lives of millions of our people. These crimes were never brought to justice. We also remind about massive Jewish collaboration with nazis against their own tribe because Jews try to accuse ethnical Poles of this collaboration now against historical lies

You will have to kill 40 mln Poles, filthy satanic kike-child of devil, to kill the truth.

Russia is second Israel. Enter their forums such as politforums.ru. Kike on kike. All talkingheads in their media are kikes. Half of their Duma has Israeli passports. All billionaires in their third world shithole are kikes.

But if you deny the Polish genocide.
Are you going to commit suicide?

Be strong, Poland.

It makes me wonder about the Holocaust, not because of the accusations but because of the end goal to them (which is to get money from countries and to force them to accept ludicrous political stances, like accepting replacement immigrants). It kinda suggests that the whole thing is overly hyped event used solely as a tool of extortion... I think it is time to question the legitimacy of Holocaust everywhere, because some things are becoming increasingly questionable.

Thats right, dear Japanese ally

Stay strong Poland, don't let the Jews rob you.

Fk off Leonid Abramovsky

Poland needs to post the comics about that Jewish professor in the concentration camps again.

Poland is doing Israel a favor
The whole idea that the Holocaust is illegal to deny is a big redpill to free thinking intellectuals but now that Poland stooped to their level people might think it's a normal thing

Dear Lord, what a kikefest today in every thread remotely touching Poland.

Respond NOW

What a shoah!

Today JIDF pay twice for reply.

GOD BLESS THE POLAND

To be honest, they were mostly jews. And they also killed millions of Russians too

POLISH DEATH CAMPS, stop your butthurting and take responsability. you all acting like a bunch of millenials

Will the joos ever stop fucking lying for damn one day?
What the fuck is their problem

We dont deny nazi genocodies on jews though. We debunk false jewish slanders accusing Poles of nazi-german crimes. Kikes are doing holocaust denial by accusing the victim of nazi crimes of nazi crimes

You forgot to put on memeflag

like yours?

Nice one. I despise you kikes but gotta admit that you are sly bastards.

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Don't forget the Nazi masturbation machines that milked poor Shlomo to death!

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

If you want to rewrite history of our nation, you need to kill all of us, jew-dog. But you need to have balls to do it, right? That's the problem. Your meme army is good only at bombing civilian areas and shooting to children.

They are tsundere. But seriously, treat it as a godsend and redpill normies. For the last 30 years, kikes were trying to sweet up to Poland, and they ruined it in few seconds with their chimp out, to the point that even rabbis in poland are scared

We're coming for you, kike. You may be winning now, but your days are numbered, Satanist reptile subhuman filth.

lel

Oh so it's not fun when someone else is using jewish tricks. Hypocrite.

you forgot about our hummus, were also good at making it

>hummus
Shakshuka is better.

wrong nigger that title belongs to greece go fuck yourself

there is a joke that goes something like this: a jew is sitting on a bench and looking at a pile of ash, a german comes up to him and asks "what are you doing?" the jew looks at him and says "looking for my relatives"

Who gives a fuck, holocaust is just propaganda shit and it didn't even happen.

kek, i read it too fast and thought it said "trash". might want to change the joke to make it more accurate.

Love you, Poland.

Concentration camps were hell on earth, never forget that.

#TEAMPOLAND

Our victimhood is stronger than Jewish because not only nazis killed 3 million of catholic Poles, but also Russian-Jewish soviets killed up to 2 million of us. Our butthrut is incomparably bigger than Jewish one, that's why accusing us of nazi-German crimes by zionists now and rewriting our history to make some kind of nazi collaborants will must end with a complete cut of our relations with this fucking apartheid rogue state in Africa. Those who accuse Poles of German-nazi crimes are Holocaust deniers. We don't care that Israel is an ally of Germany, Russia and the USA. Historical truth and honour of the Polish nation is more important than games of empires. Besides the USA will have to decide if it prefers to be assfucked by Russians, Germans and the Chinese, who all want to push out the USA from Europe, or it prefers to strenghten its relations with Poland and ther rest of CEE instead.

I gave Sup Forums a break for a few months and now I am seeing this polandball. What is with that meme?

>there is a joke that goes something like this: a jew is sitting on a bench and looking at a pile of ash, a german comes up to him and asks "what are you doing?" the jew looks at him and says "looking for my relatives"

KEK

>German laughs nervously in fear of being arrested for denying the holocaust.

Some russian guy made unfunny polandball comics that unironically praised russian propaganda and shit on Poland for no reason. Russian anons decided to fuck with him and make parodies in which Poland rapes Russia in the most disgusting way. It spread from there.

So it was an inside job? Btw thanks for spoonfeeding.

Poland forever!

how do you think?

the nation of polish death camps.

To be honest i think it is stupid to call them them polish death camps. but as long as it keeps those dumb toilet cleaners triggered i'm happy to go along with it.

Hitler finds out about Polish camps.wav
youtube.com/watch?v=4nyjpzbRKkw

Don't act like you did that for shit and giggles. Everyone knows that you wanted to gain more political power and geld.

I wish

And later you fucks cry why everyone hates you and antisemitism is on rise. You are playing yourself idiot.

Is this for real?

antisemitism is what keeps us jews united. we need it.

Lol, i think that you forget about spastika on our embassy smug jew. Anyway i think this meme war is pretty funny and can keep going on just for lolcontent.

Why Poland is now acting like morons? There was Polish death camps, so what? Poland did good I see but not enough

Until it turns violent, and society accepts your genocide.

Poland, our shining light.
Press F to Bless Poland

F

But, can you prove such thing happened? Give me a list of 6 million names with verifiable sources please....

it was made by polish jews. Seriously, if you ask them about germany they usually have a favorite opinion of them. but when it comes to poles, they hate them the the most.

Those little hats give embarrassment to others

There are better countries to do this but i assume its part of plan for keep power in this propaganda trips. After almost month spaming about, poles, jedwabne, kielce and so on yng israeli wont ask why there is mossad with them or why again some1 write article like "Poland is best country for Jews in Europe".

No wonder. Most of those who survived were kapos and nazi collaborators.

we won you stupid cucks we control you
you are nothing but our puppets bow to us to us and make the next devery of polish whores to israel batter

So you need to be oppresed to exist? Funny, that is conclusion i made out of all that recent situation :D

true, its wierd af, jews rather migrate to germany and not poland. i guess all those polish death camps maybe the reason

Your nazi-muslim shithole called Germany will be wiped out by the USA in next decade to come, kek.

>Lenin = kike
>Trotsky = kike
>Zinoviev = kike
>Kamenev = kike
>Sokolnikov = kike
>Iona Yakir, Yan Gamarnik, Yakov Smushkevich = kikes

If I was russian I'd hang myself

I know that Polish Jews mostly hate Poles, in Poland it was taboo for long time but now its all blow up. I will say that all these trips help too, thats way in this year will be record and will work better after this drama.

>So you need to be oppresed to exist?
like you need toilets to clean

This man gives me hope for Poland

Poland I could kiss you.

>you are nothing but our puppets bow to us to us and make the next devery of polish whores to israel batter

Nobody from Poland travels to your third world shitskin shithole except Polish pensioners visiting the Jesus' "grave" in Jerusalem. Standard of life in Israhell is worse than here. Salaries only 2x higher, meanwhile prices and cost of living 3x higher looool. Also shitskins and niggers everywhere you look.