Was Kingdom Come sabotaged?

maybe I've gone off the deep end with conspiracy theories, but was Kingdom Come: Deliverance sabotaged by the kikes? It wouldn't have been hard for them to offer a hefty sum to one or more of the developers to throw some game-breaking bugs in, would it? I just tried to load up every single one of my game saves and they all say "Game Load Failed" and apparently everyone is having this problem, aside from other bugs and glitches I had honestly totally overlooked because I love the game, the atmosphere, the historical accuracy, the storyline, etc... But what the fuck? Did Warhorse fuck up WN games for everyone or did the jews seriously throw a wrench in the works so that this game couldn't be the absolute monster it has the potential to be?
Please help

The main developer, Dan Vávra, is part-kike himself. Make of it what you want.

go suck a dick
thread for vidya
fuck off slider

It's basically an indie-game trying to be an "AAA" game. It just needs to be patched up.

Sliding what you fucking nigger. At least link to something meaningful when you claim a thread is sliding, faglet. Unironically off yourself.

so it WAS sabotaged
damn joos at it AGEN

It has sold over 600k copies so far and is one of the highest played games on Steam of all time. How exactly was it sabotaged?

Who cares, they made loads of money already through sales.

my loading works fine. you have gone off the deep end

eat a dick faggot, if people are gonna play vidya they might as well play non-pozzed completely white Christian vidya
really? I saw on some forum some faggot said he is "pretty fashy" and then went on to say that that is a bad thing and it bleeds into the game... plus there are no non-whites in the game, and there is even a section in the codex about jews, and how everyone hated them and made them wear yellow ribbons, and some kings kept jews like little pets lol
fucking thank you
also, I'm waiting for that patch but I just can't bring myself to start a new game until it's fixed... I love the game but I can't risk losing all of my saves
read my post you fucking retard, if everyone continually loses all their saves and the game crashes over and over people will demand refunds en masse
see the response right before this one
look online dude, it's tons of people

m8 it's a game put together by noname devs and sold for fucking $60. theres no sabotage, just gullible sillies who paid oit of their oen pocket to essentially be bug testers dor the month or so it will take for the devs to make the game run properly

FFS. Look mom I posted it again!
This thread is not /pol related (inb4 muh sjw jews!!!reeew). Back off to your containment boards manchildren.

wow look at those wasted numerals
that's a really cool "Look mom!" joke, I've only seen it a million times in the past couple hours
also, how tf do you conflate people who use the term "sjw" and people who call out the kikes? are you new here faggot?

No man. It wasn't sabotaged. This is way czechbros make videogames. I was working in previous Vavra studio. I played Mafia 2 before release. It was buggish nighmare. Flying cars and people. Cars falling in road. Cars driving in buildings, glitches everywhere. And they just trying to fix it bug after bug. Until investor gets pissed and force them to release it some form. Belive me. Kingdom Come should be 3 times bigger than it is now. They just had to cut it down so they could ever release. There is no conspiracy here. Just reality of game developent. They had fracture of western game budget. That is all. Hope you enjoy game and your bugs get fixed. If you playing it on pc, you are insane. Next time buy these games on PS4. On ps4 they have to show build to sony so there is some quality control. On Pc you can release any buggy mess you want. Also pc have countless diferent specs so that mean there will allways be bugs there.

>Muh wasted digits

You really are a manchild

KYS

Are slavs the pajeets of white people?

Shadow of the Colossus is an allegory for the Jews conquering Europe.

The main character Wander is the Wandering Jew. The woman he seeks to revive is called Mono (Monotheism of Judaism).
A spirit called Dormin residing inside a massive central tower promises to revive Mono if Wander defeats the Colossi. Dormin backwards is Nimrod, the biblical character behind the tower of Babel. Note: EU parliament building resembles the classic painting of tower of Babel.
Each Colossus represents a European nation. Wander must locate and attack the Colossus' weak points like a subversive Jew. As the Jewish diaspora is small, the metaphor of a single man taking down a towering colossus is fitting.
The game was published in 2005 & contains 16 Colossi. When the game was in development, the EU contained 16 nations states.
Europe consists of 50 sovereign states and territories, and originally the game was supposed to contain 48 Colossi, so pretty close to that. That number was reduced to 24 (in 2004 the EU had 25 nations) but these were scrapped. Was the addition of 8 states to the EU in 2004 too much work for the staff to add so late in production?
Like nations the Colossi are varied, some are big and slow and dull, others are small and fast. Some destroy themselves and their surroundings trying to fight off the Jew.
As Wander conquers them, he gains their power, eventually taking on the form of Dormin itself. The biggest and baddest Colossus of them all is also incomplete and thus shackled at the waist. This represents the Third Reich, incomplete when destroyed, but would have been terrifyingly powerful had the Nazis succeeded in WW2.
Agro the horse is meant to represent the shabbos goyim. Agro = Anglo. If you've played the game, you know Agro is seriously injured helping Wander, like the British Empire after WW2.
Some theories have already touched on the Dormin / Nimrod thing but none have caught onto the Jewish takeover of European nations subtext.

the animations look like Oblivion. They all stiff and awkward

0 crashes and 0 saves lost on my end 38 hours in, most people won't refund, they'll just wait for patches

The game starts breaking when you hit 50

hopefuly it's patched by that time, either way I will get my moneys worth out of it

Well. Not exactly. But you are not wrong if you talk about IT industry. We are allways badly paid. And project are sometimes unrealistic. Vavra is only big game developer here. He made first AAA game and basicly all big games here are his creations or are connected to him.
We are cheap slavework for western europe. Thanks to communism. But also thanks to communism we are not insane like rest of the white nations and do not have cities full of niggers and muslims. So what is better? To have good economy in nation that goes to shit or have average economy in racialy fine nation.

Jesus fucking Christ. You're blaming kikes for your broken save games in a massive open world game a week after release? Fucking kys faggot.

I can take smell of this shit

Skyrim on PS3 was a fucking mess at launch. These massive games tend to have lots of bugs to start with even if the studio is a large triple A one. This is a Double A game, so I think it's just teething issues.

I'm waiting for a patch.

>bump-stocks

>kingdom "cutscence" deliverance

fucking soap opera, stop shilling it

Most likely not, games broken in release are a norm these days.

You're paranoid. It's a low-budget, yet ambitious game. I knew it would be super buggy before it was released, just with that prior knowledge.

>You're paranoid.
This is what happens when you despise kikes without even knowing why. OP is a lost soul.

I can still load my saves but again I have no key but rather the drawing of a key, if you know what I mean...

Wow, nice theory, I liked SOC because it had a sort of greco-roman feel to me, like you were an ancient hero slaying monsters and stuff, but the jew thing kinda makes sense

What are you talking about, the game is great. Bugs? Are you 8? Are you new to gaming? This isn't even Bethesda-level bugging, even Watchdogs 1 was worse. This is completely normal in today's industry.

Fucking kikes wrecked OPs saved games.
They will pay for this.

Hi, I'm just working in the gaming industry.
I like your honesty, could you leave a contact so I can contact you?

>Kingdom Come: Deliverance sabotaged by the kikes?

Lol, no wonder people take us for a joke

It's DA JOO keeping DA HUWITE MEM down, right?

Skyrim? Do you remember New Vegas? Now that was a shit show of a release. Luckily I had no money and had to wait a couple months to buy it.

>everything is a conspiracy
Try and make a whole game on your own OP, see how perfect and bug-free it is going to be.

Like calling GTA a boring cutscene filled soap opera

I regret entering this thread

>The main developer, Dan Vávra, is part-kike himself.
this, if you gave (((him))) money you are a retard 2bh

Stop

They are releasing mod tools later on. If anything is still badly done by that time modders will be able to fix

t. Shlomo

Played this game for over 10 hours and I had 1 bug.
>don't play the tutorial dice game and lose it.
These Threads are made by kikes who can't stand the fact that there were no niggers in Europe.
Would rate 7/10

I'm 60 hours in and its only crashed once. There are some bugs and it hangs periodically but it is tolerable. I think this is the best game I've ever played.

I thinks it's just the typical "rough around the edges" slav game. Like Stalker, it was so great and yet buggy as fuck. I prefere an ambitious game like that with bugs than the typical piece of crap, which also has bug anyway.

Will you calm down? It's nothing, everyone I've talked to likes the game.

It has sold well over a million actually.

jesuschrist
8th most played game in the world right now.

>Eastern euro developers realizing half finished games that will be polished and fixed for years
Clearly, never happened before

Can that game be played on a 2gb ram computer with old 512mb graphic card?
If not, you shouldnt care about it at all.
And you should probably cut down on video game time

I like being a good Christian who occasionally fucks the bathhouse whores. I'm saved through faith not works.

Plus it feels good when you enter a shop and are greeted with "Jesus Christ be praised"

Wow what a spicy conspiracy, the devs must hate the Jews. I had better check this game out at once!

>maybe I've gone off the deep end with conspiracy theories, but was Kingdom Come: Deliverance sabotaged

Yes, you have gone off the deep-end. This is second stupidest post on Sup Forums right now,

I have a good gfx card, but a shit APU. I wish I could run this game at steady 30.

Is that news for you?

And everyone is waiting for the GoG version...

I literally have no problems with this game in regard to loading saves.

The bugs are fixable and Warhorse are currently fixing the main ones. The transition between cutscenes is a little immersion breaking to be honest, but the authenticity of the environment and the history is really impressive and representative of the period as far as I can tell.

Solid 7/10 overall.

It's literally software/bugs that knock the 3/10 off of it.

Ive had no problems with saves 100 hours in and only minor glitches typical of a new release. Nothing game breaking and better more stable than the last few Bethesda titles on launch. I suspect all this kvetching is either kike concerned shilling or console plebs who may well have shitty ports.

Checked
It's no coincidence that Druckmann is from Israel

The only problem that I have with this game is that it's actually far too easy. The combat system was actually quite difficult when you were first starting out because you didn't have any skills or equipment, but that changes drastically once you get some training, unlock a few perks, and obtain a decent weapon and armor. At that point, the game becomes a boring, monotonous snoozefest similar to skyrim where you can just swing your sword randomly and kill everyone in 1 hit.

The game is good, what are you talking about?

Agreed. I'm very optimistic about the future of this game and what could become a nice franchise. I would definitely pay them for DLC

>but was Kingdom Come: Deliverance sabotaged by the kikes?
No.
Stop seeing things that aren't there.
Most open world games are a buggy mess, if they are the first game from a new game studio then you HAVE to expect bugs.

It *obviously* was a financial success, if it was sabotaged it was the worst sabotage I have seen in my life.

>"pretty fashy"
There were Fascists Jews, retard.