Conservatives, please explain?

Conservatives, please explain?

slide-chan
sge thread

they cant

Sorry logical is too much for you

Because Kim Jong-Un regularly threatens his neighbors with destruction.

Unironically comparing guns to nukes.

You just proved our point.

We trust the United States and its allies with nukes because the problem isn't nukes [which are morally neutral] but the person holding it.

We don't fear Kim Jong-un getting a nuke because nukes are evil [lest we become hypocrites for having them ourselves] but because he's KIM JONG-FUCKING-UN you intolerable faggotron.

In fact the entire principle of MAD is basically "the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke" so again, thanks for making our point for us.

He already has a nuke.

Sometimes I wonder where Shareblue even finds you retards.

....but Bill Clinton gave them nukes?

I support death penalty for anti-Semites and holocaust deniers.

Holy shit now they're trying to push gun control on foreign nations... Yes, Kim is allowed to have a nuke. Just like all the other fucking countries that have them.

Yeah, people kill people, people like Kim Jong-un. Is this guy retarded?

Nukes aren't covered in the US Constitution.
Nukes aren't firearms.
Firearms are a proper tool for self defense and defense of ones family & property.
Firearms aren't going anywhere.
Liberals are complete idiots and emotional retards that lack context and deductive reasoning.

When liberals finally show how much they really want a dictatorship, prison camps, and loss of freedoms by fawning over NK.

True, but keep in mind these are the same retards who think they can also ban nukes.

So by your logic, statistically white men are the largest cohort of school shooters. Therefore we should ban every white boy from buying a gun

Because Kim would definitely kill people. It's the equivalent of giving a rifle to a psychopath. No one cares if a country like Switzerland has a nuke.

Kin jong un is an enemy of the state and of the american people, that's why we don't want him to have nukes. Americans are presumably not enemies of the american people.

no he didn't, lol

The morale of the story is you don't let unstable people have nukes?

Fuck you the 2nd Amendment says arms. NOT firearms only. I'll take my nuke you faggot.

-He already got nukes but isn't doing shit with it because of mutual assured destruction, just like every other country that got nukes
-A nuke by itself wouldn't kill anyone, it's a bunch of people deciding to launch it somewhere and make it explode that are doing the killing.
-Comparing a weapon of indiscriminate mass destruction that can be launched anywhere on the world with an ICBM to a gun that has a very limited range, scope of action and power comparitively is retarded
-Leftards need to be hanged

Is he seriously implying that there are law-abiding nuke owners? Fucking liberals are so stupid

Statistically, school shootings happen in public schools, therefore they should be abolished.

>School shooters

You forgot to mention blacks being the worst when it comes to shooting in general. WE SHOULD BAN DEM BLACK BOIZ FROM OWNING DEM GUNS AND SHEEEEEIT.

>>Americans are presumably not enemies of the american people.

anti-fa

Actually that makes perfect sense. Ironically, the only country to have ever actually used a nuke in war is the u.s.a. so logically we should be more concerned with disarming them than NK.

>2nd amendment doesn't apply to non americans
WOOOW WTF FIX THIS NOW REPUBLITARDS

>Yes, Kim is allowed to have a nuke.
no he's not

>What is M.A.D?

>guy shoots up people with the gun
>arrest the gun, guy walks free

School shootings are obviously an extremely small subset of overall gun murders in the US.
If you want to ban gun ownership by race you need to look at which one is committing the most murders as a whole but I'm sure you already know that answer.

I don't think conservatives want to give guns to mentally ill people.

kim jong un good man, not do anything.

North Korea is militarizing to defend their right to self determination. I disagree with their methods but I don’t think my legs, blood or any other americans’ is worth that fucking dirt 3000 miles away.

> (((White)))

More like we need to ban jewy from getting guns. And if you were going by the 18 'school shootings' so far this year then no, we need to ban niggers from buying guns for their school fights

Leftists think guns are inherently evil objects that somehow make good people murderous or suicidal.

School shootings are 0.0000000746% of ALL US deaths and all gun deaths are 0.000000963% of ALL US deaths.

We should do nothing about guns. They aren't a problem.
People on anti-depressants are a problem.
Illegal aliens (20,000+ DUI deaths and murders a year) are a problem.
Medical Malpractice (250,000 deaths a year in USA) is a problem.

Guns aren't a problem.

Kim Jong-Un says he wants to kill people

>uses one of the Top 5 worst people in the world as his example
>appeals to "logic"
All of my SAGE

a nuke still requires someone to aim it and fire it.
it's not killing anyone sitting in a silo.

He is the leader of a sovereign nation. Of course he can.

This. The proper solution is literally nothing. It doesn't matter. Its not important. Something like 630,000 people die of heart problems each year, you'd save more lives banning Big Macs then machine guns.

I didn't say the US Constitution says firearms.

Like I said, liberals (you) are complete idiots and emotional retards that lack context and deductive reasoning.

NK already HAVE nukes and that's why USA is not going to attack it as the nukes will fuck up the region for a long fucking time, it's the only thing keeping them actually safe, as China is fed up with their shit already and will not back them up if they go full retard

>Kim Jong-un isn't a person presumably.
>Faggot concedes that his botched analogy is stupid.

Yes, exactly. And this person in particular is a lunatic.

no he can't

I agree. Come try it, sweetie. Please. You and your glass bottom navy BWAHAHAHA!

Kim has every right to have nukes.

Except that they can fire a nuke 3000 miles and kill everyone in between. Do you ever read between tongue mopping glory holes?

is the presupposition that Kim isn't a human?

Nukes ironically make the world safer.
There have been no wars between major powers since wwii because of Mutually Assured Destruction.

Only thing stopping him from using those nukes is the knowledge that his enemies have nukes and would blow him to hell if he deployed them

You said nukes weren't covered in the Constitution and then went on to talk about firearms you fucking brainlet. A nuke is arms. It is covered in the Constitution.

Argument is:
>Who cares if Kim Jong-Un gets a nuke?
>Kim Jong-Un getting the nuke
>Kim Jong-Un is a person
>PEOPLE kill people was the argument all along

AAAAAAAARRGGHHHH WHY ARE LIBERALS SO STUPID????

Except in this instance he cares about the person behind the nuke.

kill yourself shill rat

He already has them you retarded faggot.
You cant stop a fucking sovereign nation from acquiring the means of defense you fucking kike.

well he can have nukes because he does have nukes you faggot

>You cant stop a fucking sovereign nation from acquiring the means of defense you fucking kike.
yes you can

>well he can have nukes
no he can't

>because he does have nukes you faggot
not for long

whats to defend, he's right, he does sound fucking stupid.

who are cares if the us government gets even more power over their citizens. misuse of power doesnt kill people, people kill people

>Look, Kim Jong Un got a nuke! America should give up all it's nukes, that would totally stop Kim from doing something bad.

Well you fucking failed nigger.

i didn't, you did. you're well on the way to righting that wrong though

simple. Our 2A doesn't cover Lil'Kim and nukes

Not me. I'd give him some of my personal nukes if he asked.

Kim is never giving up his nukes, he saw what happened to Saddam and Gaddafi.

Norks deserve nukes.

you are lucky your ancestors weren't a pussy. you owe your comfy life to them.

>hey france and britain, we have a plan to make the world a safer place but it involves disarming all nuclear weapons including yours and ours
>what was that? how the fuck are we gonna disarm the norks? who cares! wait, you mean you won't get rid of your only nuclear deterrence if they won't? why are you being so heartless!? think of the potentially dead kids!
Liberals, please explain?

Nuke holders haven't gone directly to war with each other since more than one person owned a nuke.

Nukes are the equalizer, like guns. Nukes are bringing peace

>Explain

Testing nukes is BANNED under international law.
Kim Jong Un tests nukes anyway because no fucks given.
Banning things doesn't work.

thats a stupid theory

guns kill people, but someone has to pull the trigger.

nukes destroy within a 6 km radius, put only if someone launches it.

nukes don't launch themselves yet, so dont let skynet go online.

CoSeRvAtIvEs PlEaSe ExPlAiN

Well he's right. And the mentally ill, and those proven to have violent tendencies shouldn't have guns or nukes. People like Kim Jong un

Korea has every right to own nukes.
Who says they can't? Other nuke countries.
Who will stop them having nukes when they have nukes? No one.
Nuke country loses their authority over another country as soon as that country has nukes.
Everyone should have nukes.

Let's ban all nukes!

Sup Forums has been btfo
clearly we should ban nuclear weapons

The only difference between the three is that the Russians are only going to use the uranium to build another Chernobyl

Really gets my noggin jogging

This just gives us the excuse to start purging liberals my good sir

Yeah, that "18 school shootings" lie(pic related) reminds me of the "17 agencies" flat out lie these trollops shit out and then retract quietly wayyyy later on. Their arguments are so good they have to literally make shit up every fucking time.

>implying the argument isnt "we destroy our nukes that way nobody gets hurt"
NK needs nukes for the same reason any other country with alot of enemies does: To ensure that they don't get completely rekt. Which I guess is also the reason why alot of people gets guns too

How can liberals be so stupid? I know Americans are still Americans but are they not aware that there are other nations than the US that have nukes and aren't considered a problem, like France?

France having nukes isn't a problem because Kimmy boy doesn't run that country. It might turn dicey in the future through if the French people are replaced by muslims. See, the nukes are not the problem, the people in control of them are.

So we should get rid of OUR nukes. He'll probably turn his in as well

Kim only wants the nukes after he saw the US PizzaGate pedo influence in the highest reaches of the SK government.

best korea should have nukes if they want
if they bomb worst korea, we bomb them, simple as that
if you think the situation has ever been otherwise you are retarded

>the people able to own a nuke
constanza.tiff

and when they use an emotional appeal, like:

>"don't you care about the children's safety/ children getting killed?"

they obviously don't care about children since they encourage them to ruin their lives with hormones and all the abortions they advocate

PEOPLE kill people is absolutely correct. This idiot's analogy demonstrates the opposite of what he's trying to prove.
PEOPLE is why we *do* care that norks have nukes, and we *don't* care that France and UK have nukes

that's not enough to convince normies/ centrists

I really want sources for each of those so I can show how fucking stupid the narrative is.

I constantly tell people "Don't you find it suspicious only about three school shootings show up on the news? What about the other (absurdly high number)?" and I get met with "oh my god you sociopath it's ded chillens", if you don't have sources (or they didn't source) I'll compile a list if there isn't one already existing, just to have, I'll post it too unless the thread 404's

the chillen are obviously a means to push the narrative. If the chillen actually get in the way, they are killed (abortions) and called horrible brats nobody wants.

bombs are heavily regulated. You can't buy them in the store.

As he said, it‘s kim jong un (the person)