Poland

It took 4 weeks for Germany to defeat this shitty nation, with very little effort. They got completely destroyed. Why are Poles on Sup Forums so arrogant?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
youtube.com/watch?v=zinPbUZUHDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post "slide chan"
or your mom gets fucked by a commie
sage

why are americans so easily influenced by sraeli press lately?

It took Germany about 6 hours to defeat us, the last time. The time before that (pre-motorization) it took a few weeks. And we don't give a shit about the ''threat of the mighty Germans''. Either, they come. March around like they own the place for a while, and then they vanish. When they sperg out it is very hard on some individuals, but to a nation they are about as much a threat as the common cold.

They think they are Western now, combined with the political climate in Europe they have positioned themselves as the 'core' of Europe.

This is an internet thing though, the average Pole knows his country is a shithole.

>This is an internet thing though, the average Pole knows his country is a shithole.
Yeah, true.

You mean it took Germany and Russia 4 weeks because germs never managed to win war with Poland 1vs1.

Hahahaha, Russia did jack shit. They just walked in when you were already destroyed.

you're a retarded potato nigger, poland had no military, even for what it was it still took some effort nigger

Sage

Cmon Poland I understand the butthurt, but this is getting ridiculous.

Sore spot?

poles are the biggest losers of history.
Even smaller nations like Serbia or Albania put more heavy resistance to invaders than Poland ever did. Fuck poland

Lmao butthurt pole

It's not like Germany has 2x the pop. of poland and attacked out of nowhere.
sage sage sage

Poles are 1000000x times better than germans if they had same military poland would win oh and btw germans are cucks and faggots today

wtf i hate poland nowwww

That's not a fucking excuse. Russia had double the population and they got wrecked hard in the beginning by an Inferior German invader

Dumb Slav. Poland has right now a bigger army than Germany and I'm sure even now they would still lose to the current pathetic German army

my sides.

Why though? Do you even have any clue of what happened to Russia? Did you ever read a book?

Russia was going through a COMPLETE change in their military, stalin liquidated all the commanding offiicers, there were almost no leaders left. The timing of Germany was perfect.

It's not like Poland had already partially mobilized, had defensive counter measures in place or had a copy of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact from Britain detailing German and Soviet plans which the Germans themselves gave to Britain with the precise intention of handing it to the Poles to force them back to diplomacy.

They wouldnt germans are pussy bitches when they start losing frist thing they do is surrender

Polan strok
Sage

It isn't. It's the same. Attackes out of nowhere and double the population of Germany. Poland is a fucking loser nation

Even the current pathetic German army has much more combat experience than Poland. (Afghanistan and Africa)

Still butthurt about loosing the war? U better go back to work, muslim families waiting for your money.

Germany is finished. Muslims will fuck you up. In 50 years you will be no more and Poland will preveil, Christian and Strong with no shitskins.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
Watch
Dont feel like making an infographic

A polish butthurt fag posting under nazi flag. What an irony

They did better than the French at least.

What experience bombing civilians?

meme flag apartheid commence

"Partially mobilized".
You're acting as if Poland had any chance against Germany and the Soviet Union at all.

If Poland and France led a surpirse attack on Germany, hans would fall no question. Even France on its own... hans is only good at starting wars and picking on little countries.

Germany killed civilians in Africa? Where?
If anything Serbia has experience in killing women and children

A butthurt kraut posting under EU flag what a faggot. You are finished. Nothing will save you.

Going by the polish press in the 30s, they were thinking they could win against Germany. Polish megalomania knows no bounds and shame.

>picking on little countries
Russia is a little country? They almost got defeated by Germany.

The Poles were expecting the Brits and French to save their asses, that's all there is to it.

Inb4 that polish poser posting long ass Wikipedia quotes about Poland

> sad memeflags trying and failing to trigger poles over germans sucking russian dick to have a chance of winning with Poland

> WE WON, WE WUZ NAZI, WE ARE SUPERNIGGERS!

Not sure if silly or pathetic, no matter which
S A G E D
Also, we at least won A world war ;^)

Ha. The Poles certainly thought they stood a chance. The Polish High Command expected to be in Berlin within two weeks. All that arrogance and bluster for what? Only to admit that they should have taken Hitler's deal while they fled like cowards to Romania. And France did enter Germany in the Ruhr. They quickly withdrew however. It would seem they bought their own propaganda about 'The Aggressive German War Machine' a little too much. And don't give me that shit about Poland resisting if the Soviets hadn't had attacked. Warsaw was already surrounded by the time the Soviets entered the fray and Polish government had already fled to Romania. Poles always talk big shit about all their neighbors while constantly stroking their own egos but where does it get them? Even now they are once again a pawn to be used by the Western Powers against Germany and Russia. Poor pathetic Poland. I'd feel sorry for them if I wasn't so disgusted by their obnoxiousness.

>"They almost got defeated by Germany"
Where the fuck did you learn history? Youtube?
Go read a fucking book.

The only reason why Germany came that far against Russia is because Russia was basically leaderless.

See this:
youtube.com/watch?v=zinPbUZUHDE

The 3 alibis are the Exuces that germany made for why it couldnt defeat Russia.

>Also, we at least won A world war ;^)
YOU never won anything, nor did your people you pathetic sumhuman trash.

Which war you won?
You got fucking annhiliated by the soviets in 1945 becquerel you refused to let soviets pass to Berlin, then you were put under communism for 50 years.

You are a fucking vermin. This board has many times over established that you are the worst. Fucking up Europe since the beginning of time. Destroying nationalism, fucking up christianity, destroying white race, letting subhumans into Europe, and you fucking dare to come here under a EU meme flag and brag how bad ass you are? What a faggot! No one likes you primitive teutonic barbarian!

Exaxtly

>euro hours
>butthurt about Poland thread
like a clockwork

Probably because Poland is where Nazi Germany used to be, so technically Poland defeated Byelorussia in 4 weeks, and then made all the Jews run away to America.
GG Poland.

>Be Germany
>Attack disorganised Russia
>We Wuz the Best, We have the best military in ze world
>Russia organises itself
>Germans suddenly start losing
>Brave aryan leader shoots himself in his head the moment slavs arrive
>f-f-f-fucking untermensch

Germany tried to SAVE Europe time and time again, but subhuman Poles, Russian ant people and Ziocuck Anglos fucked it all up.

How pretentious do you have to be to downplay Poland while being from Australia? It's not like you were neighbouring Germany and fought to the end right?

I'm not saying that Poland wouldn't be defeated anyway, of course it would, its much smaller than Germany. Hungreds of thousands of Poles died even why being occupied by Germany, never stopping to ressist.

Take that flag off you dumb Polacken trash. The only reason ANYONE gives a shit about Poland on this board is because the fucking 56% cunts get all their news from memes and Breitbart and keep sucking Polish dick. No one gives a fuck about Polish historiography on the Germans and I sure as hell am not going start hating the Germans because of your historical grievances with them which you keep trying to push as a global problem when it's really just your problem that you keep trying to make everyone else sympathize with. Fuck off to another thread where the Americans while stroke your fragile ego with 'muh based Poles'.

why did you (you) at me retard

im polish

Meme flag at it again.

Actually the Poles saved Europe, Germany didnt save anything.

Battle of Vienna? Who defeated the Turks from conquering Europe?

the first one?
EKHM polish bolshevik war of 1920 EKHM

BOYO it sure is a nigger infested thread
I'm actually starting to enjoy your unparalleled butthurt of interdimentional proportions, please post more

Yes Poland did a good job then but
Those were different times and different countries. We're talking about WW2..

Did your grandparents flee from Poland to Slovenia when they got buttfucked by Germans, or why are you defending Poland so much?

You all need to learn a little history. The reason why poland surrendered was because the timing of the russian invasion meant that the french couldnt mount a proper counter offensive on the western front while the poles held the romanian bridgehead. It was estimated that poland could have defended this bridgehead for up to 2 years as long as the trade routes through the balkans were maintained. The polish military was nothing to scoff at and a lot of the soldiers were very battle hardened. Polish nationalism was very strong as it is through most of history. After thrashing the russian invasion 20 years earlier outnumbered 5 million to 1 million.
When literally every neighbouring country is invading you including the scumbag slovaks which they have been throughout history and still are today you can hardly blame a country to surrender and evacuate the army to britain which they later played key roles in the battle of britain and helped the allies immensely.
Any westerner who criticises poland has a very strange view on the events on ww2 and certainly needs to re read there sources.

RUSSIA was going though a internal revolution. Even Mozambique would have won against them

>the first one?
Poland didn't win it. America, England and France did.

How utterly laughable you call me pretentious. I never spoke about the Poles not 'resisting' German advances into their nation nor did I condemn them. But the Polish ability to be the biggest cry babies in all of Europe and at the same time talk mad shit about all their neighbors while propping themselves up as something special really pisses me off. In Australia we don't take too kindly to arrogant blowhards who talk big shit but then turn around and cry and expect sympathy. I don't know if this is an internet wide phenomena or just a Sup Forums staple but all the Poles on this board are always talking mad shit about everyone else while presenting themselves as perfect little angels. The only reason they get this pompous as I said before is because the Americans fuckwits keep propping their egos up. I sincerely hope Poles in real life are not this obnoxious and arrogant.

retard, if you want to spit on my country at least learn the history properly.
now your pitful attempt is just pathetic in its ignorance.
for starters read about polish plans in case of german invasion

Are you actually fucking braindead?

I spit on your country whenever I feel like it. Poles are only good for cleaning toilets.

No, I'm from Slovenia. But Poland gets so much shit that i feel the need to defend it.

Western Europe is mad that they are getting replaced and nigger dicked while Poland will stay white.

Meme education from our beloved Sup Forums strikes again. Who was it defending Vienna from the get go? The Polish had the best cavalry but it was the Germans from all over the Holy Roman Empire that had been fighting the longest. For all Sup Forums's shitty memes about 'le German destroyer of Europe' they sure seem to have no problem forgetting this fact. Fucking Americans and their one liner education I swear.

Don't bother, he's just repeating the stormfag bulletpoints like a drone, especially the "two weeks in Germany" lie.

My God
MY SIDES HAVE ASCENDED TO ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTANCE

Where were you learning history? leftypol school for special snowflakes?

I dont know what world you live in but all i see is everybody attacking the Poles and the poles defending themselfs.

And nowadays Germans have nothing in common with their grandparents like Polees have nothing in common with theirs.

How is my toilet, pole

I'm aware of 'Polish plans'. I know of the Romanian Bridgehead Strategy', the fortification of the industrial Southwest and so on and so forth. It doesn't change that fact that the Poles believed they'd be in Berlin within two weeks.

I am not saging anymore, this is top kek utter retardness lvls of illogical hatefull autism of 13lvl morons

Russia was scared shitless of fighting us.
We did hand their assess to them just a few years prior all on our own after all.

my bad, i wont get b8d so easily next time

Did you forget that Poland was invaded by Germany and the USSR, or are you just stupid?

Oh yes.. the Germans? Poor Germans, aussie defendor of Germany strikes again.

The balkan countries didnt fight against the turks? no, no.. only Germany. My people were slaughtered on the battlefields, but ofc. we all must remember the great germany.

If world history is Euro centric, then European history is HansCentric.

No one gives a fuck about Australia the anglo anus of the world. You are not different from the Zio-scum England themselves. Go kys kike lover. You will face the same fate as Germany and England which is to be a totalitarian transgender paradise. Haha parhetic as fuck. We on the other hand will stay Christian and Strong with on sandniggera.

And for the record. Nazis so not own the Swastika so fuck off faggot!

And yet we are the ones who have your land while you languish under commies like Angela Kasner Merkel (Polish agent). Be butthurt while you get raped by Muslims, Hans. But this time Poland will not save you in a Battle of Vienna scenario. You will have to pay in gold/resources/land if you want help, we learned our lesson not to help western euro cucks anymore.

Did you forget to protect Poland from Germany, like you promised them? Oh that's right. Anglo cucks were too scared to intervene.

>Where were you learning history? leftypol school for special snowflakes?
Common core education in white countries.

Flaggot with a D&C Thread. Nothing to see here.

Poles still have some semblance of unity and pride in themselves. They are literally the niggers of Europe. They must be ground down until their women are loose and their men are cutting off their dicks.

Russia was going through a revolution. Any smaller shit hole would have won against themm.
In 1945 when they walked through your shit hole they wrecked whole Warsaw just out of laziness because they were that much superior to you lmao

Oh fuck, here comes the swede.

Prove it then

Toilet cleaner go back to poland

Fucking WHAT?! Do you mean the 'Poland Hate Threads' that appear? Everyone on this board sucks Poland's dick, especially the Americans who make up the majority. The Germans get shit on constantly on this board even when they want to try to do something right. What fucking world are YOU living in? Fucking unbelievable. How anyone could think Poland is singled out more on this board than any other country is beyond me. They constantly get the most amount of praise. Seriously, a few 'Poland hate thread' made by the same autistic sperg and suddenly 'everyone' gangs up on poor Poland? Have you never stopped to ask yourself whether some of the criticisms of Poles are not mere hearsay or prejudice but have at least 'a little' basis in reality? God, they aren't perfect you know, as much as they'd like to present themselves like that.

Buahaha wet german dreamz. The reality is all german womyn are loose and whoring with sandniggers lulz its over hans

>Looking at the past to justify the Cuckholdry that your current nations are
kek, you're all our bitches.

Russian living on Germany neetbucks? GTFO of my country you nigger.

ITT: Eurofags upset at Poland's current moral superiority and lack of shitskin invaders
Particularly Germans upset over how they are more cucked by Jews than Poland.

>The Germans get shit on constantly on this board even when they want to try to do something right.
Yep
The eternal defender of krauts

Polish women love BBC.
Remember that polish YouTube whore with the nigger kid?

This. I'm sick of the daily polish praise threads

>Jew doesn't even live in germany and uses the flag to hide his israel flag.
>want's to to talk to me
>tells me I'm not german

The only think Poland is superior is in sucking off money from the EU

There are valid criticism of Poland but you fail to mention them and you seem awfully biased anyway.

Eat a halal wurst