Jews and diets. In Korea we have a traditional diet which is very healthy...

Jews and diets. In Korea we have a traditional diet which is very healthy. Recently we have these experts come in and tell us that it's too high in sodium. My family is beliving this and we eat cereal. Is this a Jewish trick? Grandparents and family friends are all into their 90s and have always eaten high sodium while being heavy drinkers and smokers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwxa7PLeguE
youtube.com/watch?v=0309CVqFqFA
scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tursu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>My family is beliving this and we eat cereal.
RIP bro

jews have your best interest in mind. they really do

we got jew'd and now our #1 killer is heart attacks and obesity.
don't get jew'd

Not white example A

gook what kind of spices do you use in your kimchi

In the US people eat all sorts of shit that jewish corporations sell and label it food.

Don’t you guys have the highest rate of stomach cancer?

Looks deli. what's that?

kimchi is godlike food. i love you fucking gooks for it.

High salt diet is perfectly fine. Monitor your blood pressure if you're worried about it.

Kimchi. It's an acquired taste but it's really good for you

youtube.com/watch?v=vwxa7PLeguE

Is food worth the rape, terrorism, crime, dispossession and replacement?

Cabbage fermented in a chili sauce, kimchi.

Fuck, I want some now.

Always do the opposite of what jews say. Get plenty of salt, sun, fat, cholesterol and smoke a few cigarettes a day(hand rolled). Stay away from table salt though, it has aluminum shit to keep it from clumping. Himalayan pink is good.

Easy to make

>Is food worth the rape, terrorism, crime, dispossession and replacement?

The victims will serve the greater good of our gluttony.

>gimchi is bad for you
Nobody in Korea actually believes this.

>implying we have a problem with koreans immigrating to europe
memeflag fatass pls kys

Good point a lot of our food is made by friends and family. Usually around holidays and it can last forever because of the salt content. I think this is an effort by (((thêm))) to get us to buy perishable foods

They are not us.

The only bad thing about sodium is that it makes you look puffy, because you retain water. There are legit no other downsides to it, and i doubt you parents want their 6-pack to show

But goy, cereals are rich in iron and very good for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=0309CVqFqFA

I'm gonna have this this week.

We've been following their advice for 70 years to our detriment. Bottom line, do what worked for your grandparents. Stay away from any new and improved products or lifestyles unless you know exactly what your doing.

Started ketogenic diet & intermittent fasting recently.

Apparently there will be shockingly good health benefits to it, look into it.

You need iodine if you aren't using regular salt

kimchi goes with everything.

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/

Koreans eat Korean food.

Death to zog

Up until the 1930's North Americans usually had left overs for breakfast from the previous nights dinner. The wheat manufacturers had a surplus and paid a PR firm to help market more wheat. They came up with breakfast cereal and marketed as being healthy to the public.

low sodium is only for literal nigs desu
sodium is 1 part of a 2 part neurotransmitter desu
jews dont know anything about nutrition they think shrimp is a eldritch abomination desu

Looks like maggoty dog meat.

You should stick to your habits, don't let (them) and burgers bring coke, and other fast food bullshit into your country. Asians have long lives, why changing your diet?

wtf I love salt now

America has pickled cabage (coleslaw)
Korea has pickled cabage (kimchi)

America has BBQ
Korea has BBQ

Anerica has a fuckton of Evangelical Christians
Korea has a fuckton of Evangelical Christians

America is family value oriented.
Korea us family value oriented

World's away and yet not so different after all. Who knew South Korea was also the deep South?

Basically you stay away from carbs, eat lots of fat and only eat for 8 hours a day.

and it can apparently make your brain function up to 70% more efficiently, your heart will function up to 30% more efficiently, longevity, faster cell repair, weight loss, etc etc etc etc.

el monstroso....

>America has pickled cabage (coleslaw)
wat?

it's cabbage you dumb nigger have eaten a single plant in your life

it actually works, i eat almost no carbs (

Fucken kosher kike kunts want all the salt for themselves.

Oh it's raw salad but close enough. Cabage and bbq

I've tried cutting out all carbs and replacing it with a 100% alcohol diet. I don't remember making tacos yesterday, and I think I fell asleep at 15:00.

>hipster faggots say Korean diet is best balanced diet
>experts say it's not

If you're grand parents reached their 80's with a Korean diet then the (((experts))) can go hang themselves.

>I've tried cutting out all carbs and replacing it with a 100% alcohol diet. I don't remember making tacos yesterday, and I think I fell asleep at 15:00.
When did you move to Norway from Poland, Miroslaw?

who fucking cares just eat what you like. if you start becoming a fat cunt stop eating so much. every cunt dies in the end

Two years ago from bugerland. It is so god damn boring here. Frozen for 2/3 of the year. Only thing to do is hike and drink.

Try the tide pod diet, apparently cleanses your whole body.

nah I just have tide pod enemas instead

>Frozen for 2/3 of the year.
You live far up north then? My condolences.

>Two years ago from bugerland. It is so god damn boring here. Frozen for 2/3 of the year. Only thing to do is hike and drink.
Why did you move?

You can't get much more north. At least we have day and night now.

Work. Money. Saving a shit load of money so when I go back I can buy a house.

Are the locals welcoming to Burgers? Any qts willing to entertain your presence?

Korean food is high in salt and is fermented because it allowed for it to last longer. It had to last longer due to the invading nip dog fuckers.

김치 제일 맛있다!

The locals are so god damn indifferent. They do not talk to each other in public. Everyone keeps to themselves. I did dated a few local girl for a few months. They seemed to like my American attitude until she didn't. It was easy to pick them up, the American confidence and bravado attracted them. Then they realized it wasn't an act, and it was just too conflicting for personalities. They were also taken aback by me being religious (I do not even consider my self religious by American standards), and my unwillingness to sleep with someone I just met. I stopped trying to date because I am only here a few more months.

>Prevalence of hypertension in Korea= 30% in adults.
>Prevalence of hypertension in Spain = 42% in adults.
>Spain is in the top 10 of life expentancy

Fuck them, keep your diet. It's probably the diet the population is used to and changing it abruptly will do more damage than good.
And fuck the sodium, you probably have more problems related to hypotension anyway...

are you a fat cuck?

> let's stop eating carbs!
LOL!!!!!!

Yeah, you tell em

Fuck you science & yo bitch ass proven massive health benefits, nigguh.

No Im a drunk asshole.

jews can go fuck themselves. cereal is processed garbage. tell your family members to stop acting retarded and to start eating their traditional diet.

probably not
want to know why the salt is pink? don't be retarded, have regular sea salt

You forgot the whiskey

I don't know what about you goys, but I am minimizing carbs. The only way I am eating bread is when it is a part of a burger or a meat sandwich. The majority of my food intake is meat, vegetables and fruits, this is the healthiest diet for you. With this kind of diet, it is pretty much impossible to get fat, really easy to get rid of it and easy to build muscles. It's also much better for your brain, carbs give you something very similar to a sugar rush, it boosts your brain but temporarily, and then you become tired.

Alcohol is carbs though. Doesn't seem very sensible. Gonna buy vodka in Germany tomorrow though. I'll tell you my results.

Don't believe (((them))) oppa. (((They))) only spread trickery and want you to buy their instant toxic products

I love Korean food

1. Koreans have the highest rates of stomach cancer in the world

2. The Korean diet is like every other diet in the world, it has its positive and negative aspects, there's nothing special about it

3. Plenty of people are heavy drinkers and die from it in their 20s and 30s, plenty of people are heavy smokers and die from it in their 40s and 50s, plenty of people eat a diet high in sodium and die from it in their 60s and 70s, your genes play a bigger role than anyone on this board will admit because "muh genetics"

4. You aren't Korean, just admit you're either military or an English teacher

What a load of bullshit. We're also the only animal that cooks or foods and uses tools as knives. We don't need the teeth of carnivores to eat meat.

Look at this picture. Look at the gut. Which tells you a lot more about our diet than some silly teeth. Our gut isn't made for digesting large amounts of plant matter.
The ONLY way to sustain such a large head with such a small gut is if the food source is primarily meat.

Sodium doesn't matter if you aren't predisposed to hypertension and consume a proportional amount of potassium (important).

Smoking and drinking in moderation won't affect jack shit, unless you have shitty genes.

Eating carbs is great for increasing IGF1 levels (producing lean body mass: bone, brain, muscle, etc), and won't produce problems as long as you keep it in proportion to your level of exercising and minimize sugar intake.

Same with fats and meat: just avoid fucking transfats.

Most people don't get enough micronutrients (magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin D, vitamin K, etc) or exercise though, and would benefit from taking 6 months every 5 years where they do fasting and eat a diet higher in cruciferous vegetables and low on carbs and calories. If you constantly fast, drink coffee/take stimulants, and limit carbs/protein you will end up looking like an emaciated soyboy tho, so have some 'anabolic' periods of at least 3 months every now and then (caloric surplus, meat, dairy, frequent meals, yada).

If the "experts" were from the West do not fucking listen to them.

>picture of ape teeth
>frugivore
Nice try vegan faggots, apes are omnivores, just like us.

You're right

>traditional diet thats healthy

That looks delicious

I've been doing this as well lost a ton of weight and I used to get dry and peeling skin, now I don't have anything.

Quitting the sugar jew was hard, but I've been making my own ice cream and chocolate with natural sweeteners, I don't know if they are healthy but I haven't had any problems with using them.

Yep, keto works. Some people may be able to process carbs effectively, but i'm not one of them. Do you find yourself pissing like a racehorse as your glycogen gets broken down and the water it was bound to gets released?

South Korea is thoroughly infected with SJWs though. Radical feminist politicians, female only parking spaces, etc

Yes.

Its literally hipster sauerkraut. Fuck, even muslims have it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tursu
I don't know why its associated with Korea in particular, there is nothing korean about it, its a global worldwide food.