We all know that the population should have gun rights, but should there be some limitations to who can buy guns...

We all know that the population should have gun rights, but should there be some limitations to who can buy guns? For example should people convicted of murder be allowed to buy them?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackaday.com/2016/02/17/building-a-sheet-metal-pistol/
youtube.com/watch?v=SAvLdAXHZ-I
sendspace.com/file/y9ahty
sendspace.com/file/1ibob6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no country in the world that doesn't have background checks for guns, preventing people with a criminal or mental record from owning one.

I am not asking what are guns laws like, I am asking how they should be.

Murderers don't last long enough to buy weapons in my ideal country, compadre.

I think it should be like car license.
You are not allowed to drive a care if you are not able to do it safely, right ?
Then, you must not be able to own and carry if you are some kind of retarded irresponsible nigger.

Do you think a convicted murderer is going to show up a gun shop with his ID? Or do you think he’s going to buy what he needs from a friend who knows a friend. Why does everyone think murderers and thieves go to friggin gun shops?

>Trannies are sane
>Trust us to decide who is sane to get guns
Nice try Moshie.

They aren't allowed to in the USA already op.

Committed a felony of any kind and you can not legally own weaponry.

People don’t kill others with guns through reckless use, it’s intentional. I can hold a drivers license and still intentionally run someone over.
I agree you should have a license but that’s not the solution

You already have to do that for conceal and carry permits in the USA.

You don't have to do it to own a gun kept in your home or when used for hunting.

Lol well look at that... Seems appropriate.

You need a license to drive a car on PUBLIC ROADS. But nothing is preventing you from buying a car and driving it on private property (circuit) without any license. There isn't even a minimum age to do so.

Meanwhile, you need a license to carry a gun on the streets, but you don't need one to buy a gun and use it on private property (shooting range). But to own a gun, you need to be of a minimum age : 18 for rifles (soon to be 21 apparently) and 21 for handguns. You also need to pass a background check insuring that you have no criminal or mental record.

Guns are way more regulated than cars, the "argument" you made is extremely widespread, but also so stupid and uneducated.

What is the argument against explosives in relation to guns right? Or, why limit the right to bear arms to handheld weapons?

Here is the main point people seem to miss. You can pass all the laws you want, a criminal is someone who doesn't follow the law.

In a country like the USA with a massive amount of firearms on the market and in private collections already, any law passed will only effect those who will not use them to commit crimes in the first place AND change the most common method of suicide to something else (which will be seen as a victory because gun deaths will be lowered even though the body count doesn't).

>

Yes, and that's how the law works here in the USA. There are some people, almost exclusively criminals of various sorts, who should not be allowed to own weapons. They have forsaken their rights with their horrible actions.

As I said previously, I am not interested in the current legistelation, but rather in how should the legistelation be.

Everyone should have the right to buy guns.
Remember you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Ppl who served their time in prison paid their debts to society and should be allowed to buy a gun.

If u feel that it is unsafe about them then why did u release them from prison.

Remember criminals don't follow the law only law abiding citizens.

>People don’t kill others with guns through reckless use
Really?
Fucking bong.

Do these retards even know what a 4473 form is?

I've got a few things to say, but I need to get this out of the way first...

S H A L L

BE

A L L O W E D A D E Q U A T E M E A N S O F S E L F D E F E N S E

COMPARATIVE TO WHAT IS AVAILABLE ON BLACK MARKET AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT

U P T O A N D I N C L U D I N G T H E R M O N U C L E A R D E V I C E S

SO SHALL IT BE!

hackaday.com/2016/02/17/building-a-sheet-metal-pistol/

This contains the plans for a sheet metal self loading semi automatic pistol you can make in a day from regular hardware parts.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAvLdAXHZ-I
This is one of my favorite 3d printed sub machine guns. 90% 3d printed 10% hardware parts you can buy in any country.

Stl files for 3d printers here.
>sendspace.com/file/y9ahty
>sendspace.com/file/1ibob6

There are countless more of these plans online (for now). So i suggest you download everything you can find. Put the files on a usb and hide that information goldmine.

Nothing will stop a European like me from creating this. Bullets are a different story but not hard at all. Its easier for me to just buy 9mm then making them aswell.

The retards who scream for gun controll does it to contain the nigger tier liberals that cant into diy.

Times are changing and civil war in certain European countries seems more likely by the day. Be predictive and be prepared.

As a rule he's right. NDs generally wound, and usually it's the person being stupid who catches the lead.
If you're aiming, it's fucking deliberate.

In the US we have NFA.
It's restrictive enough

>criminals wont follow the law on x, so why have laws about x?
>guys i think we can just get rid of all law now since criminals wont follow them

>Letting (((them))) dictate who has (((mental illness)))

Oh yeah this is gonna work out just fine I'm sure

Obviously criminals, children and the mentally ill have no right to owning guns.

And yet French gun laws are becoming stricter because Muslims shot up Paris with illegal AKs.

>someone with depresson or anxiety should be automatically banned
not everybody is a schizophrenic

You are right, I didn't specify the mental illnesses that should get you banned.

looks like he's firing a cordless drill hahaah

Great. But, why don't you educate yourself on what they already are?

All people who are not white should not be able to purchase a gun