I have yet to see any constructive criticism about what she says

everyone on here is just REEEing because they are scared to have their murder toys taken from them. Why are mutts so childish about their gun problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do other countries care so much about our guns?
its almost like they wish they had guns themselves but they can't so they want ours taken away...

You'll find out one day, my German friend. If not you, then your children will.

We're just worried for your kids safety.

American civil war NOW

You are like a dumb kindergarten child that the adults have to take care of

go back to turkroachistan you subhuman nigger

Don't give up your guns, burgers. Defend your rights from mystery meat commies and Jews. Good luck.

Depends on if he commits the thought crime of saying Merkel fucked up with her migrant policy.

Reported to FBI for trying to influence our elections like russia.

We don't have a gun problem.

Still no constructive criticism, just a bunch of REEEEEE. MUH TOS

Fuck off with your shit skin lesbian, Kike.

>his nation's military is funded by USA
>trucks and raping of peace rampant in his nation
Sage

hmm you would think the country with higher GDP per capita, stronger economy, infinitely larger and more powerful military and more land would be the adult in your analogy

You even have a Wikipedia dedicated to your mass shootings

if anyone is a child mutt, it's her

She looks like a bald, A cup sized, and chubby Danielle Bregoli.

sadly that is all i can do

"Mass shooting" has no clear definition

Seriously guiz, I want her to give me taco flavoured kisses. Hnnnr that lezo cut and round melon really gets my nut juices flowing

LMFAAAAAAAAO all the people killed by trucks in germany ever get killed in america by guns every single day

Gay men are turning to the far right in Germany. Why have you not joined them?

You have Wikipedia entries dedicated to things far worse.

when a bunch of people get shot for no reason and its preventable you dumbass

honey we're talking about your gun problem here, stop trying to change the subjet

Your people are getting run over by trucks and your women are being raped every single day.
What are you doing to stop it?
Exactly.

Admit it. Boxy is Sup Forums. But she is now our Sup Forums queen. But pure force of meme power. You can’t ignore here. You incels sperge and hate and rant, but she remains, undefeated, and attacks.

Pic related.

It's the only individual liberty that gives us the ability to defend the other individual liberties granted in the Bill of Rights. If we have no ability to prevent the government by force, the rest fall like dominoes, making it the most important individual liberty in the whole bunch, and Britney Spears here doesn't understand its importance probably because she hasn't taken yet or otherwise failed her US History class, or because the history teacher is too stupid to teach them to appreciate the genius of the Constitution. This is why they wanted Scalia to die.

How can you have constructive criticism when all she says is pure emotional opinions on guns?

How the fuck can you argue with someone that simply yells "BAN GUNS!!!! GUNS ARE EVIL!!!", you don't. You just laugh and go your own way.

As some slant once said, "Death and birth have their determined appointments, but riches and honor depend upon heaven"

And son of a bitch, did she get the short end of the "honor" stick.

>a kraut says this'
anyone who answered without sage ITT should be euthanized

O shid is this natty?

>oh shit he asks for an argument
>fuck i dont have one
>let me photoshop his pic and post it
>THIS IS AN ARGUMENT.jpg
>haha i showed him

There's your answer right there, OP.

>guns and trucks randomly murder people every single day
Imagine being this retarded.

>"mass shooting": when someone gets shot for no reason
Accidental firings and suicides count as "mass shootings"?

Sage

We were born with the inalienable right to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government if we have to, like our forefathers did you stupid cunt.

I work as a real estate agent and dont rent out to muslims, therefore banning them from inner cities. I have cleaned entire blocks. What have you ever done? Exactly.

That'll do OP, take your intelligent answer and fuck back off to tumblr.

If someone were to break into your house right now, what would you do?

Call the police, stab him..dunno

so many shill threads, just give up already

>You are like a dumb kindergarten child that the adults have to take care of
that's funny since we've been babysitting you since WW2

What if the intruder has a gun?

>violating German hate crime laws by discriminating against Muslims
Too bad you can't defend your right to your own property from your tyrannical government, krautfag.

SAGE

Good luck fighting off Ahmed with your Quiddich broom, Hans.

There are 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, and this number is not disputed. U.S. population 324,059,091 as of Wednesday, June 22, 2016. Do the math: 0.000000925% of the population dies from gun related actions each year. Statistically speaking, this is insignificant! What is never told, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths, to put them in perspective as compared to other causes of death:

• 65% of those deaths are by suicide which would never be prevented by gun laws
• 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified
• 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – gun violence
• 3% are accidental discharge deaths

So technically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Well, first, how are those deaths spanned across the nation?
• 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
• 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
• 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
• 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)

So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.

This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation, or about 75 deaths per state. That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.

this is the argument, guess as an ignorant foreigner you didn't have middle school education

why are you the one to define criticism?
we aren't giving them up. end of debate.

There are no guns in germany

/thread
Sage

does this girl even have parents or did they just keep her in the basement?

Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California, of course, but understand, so it is not guns causing this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equally, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths

Are 5,100 deaths per year horrific? Yes. How about in comparison to other deaths? Not really.
All death of course, is sad and especially so when it is in the commission of a crime but that is the nature of crime. Robbery, death, rape, assault all is done by criminals and thinking that criminals will obey laws is ludicrous. That's why they are criminals.

But what about other deaths each year?
• 40,000+ die from a drug overdose–THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
• 36,000 people die per year from the flu, far exceeding the criminal gun deaths
• 34,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities(exceeding gun deaths even if you include suicide)

Now it gets good:
• 200,000+ people die each year (and growing) from preventable medical errors. You are safer in Chicago than when you are in a hospital!

• 710,000 people die per year from heart disease. It’s time to stop the double cheeseburgers! So what is the point? If Obama and the anti-gun movement focused their attention on heart disease, even a 10% decrease in cardiac deaths would save twice the number of lives annually of all gun-related deaths (including suicide, law enforcement, etc.). A 10% reduction in medical errors would be 66% of the total gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides......Simple, easily preventable 10% reductions!

>Why are mutts so childish about their gun problem?

>Why aren't you allowing this 17 year old to dictate gun policy?

and then I say "they" I mean the Jews

Tell that to your homicide rate, faggot

So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns? It's pretty simple.:
Taking away guns gives control to governments.

The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.

Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs.

So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, because the whole body of the people are armed and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. A military force at the command of Congress can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power."

Remember, when it comes to "gun control," the important word is “control," not “gun."

She didn't learn US history because she is a Mexican.

Why do Europeans care about our gun problem? We will always have a gun problem so quit wasting your time and get a job.

There's no constructive criticism because she's a useful idiot who was selected to be the emotional spearhead of a movement that is not basing their demands on empirical data. Ever notice that the only time people talk about gun control is directly after a shooting that fits at least some portion of a narrative? Conveniently nobody wants to address the fact that every person should be directing their chimpout at the FBI and hold them to some kind of account for dropping the ball.
This girl, who is supposed to be an idiot at her age, is out there telling people that automatic weapons are easily available, and all of the adults around her who should know well enough to tell her she's wrong are too ideologically possessed to know better or don't give a shit about the truth.

Say something nice about Hitler on Facebook. I dare you.

I really feel bad for the kids that died. I think the survivors should have died instead. Those insufferable pieces of shit.

Who cares what this 17 y/o dike has to say? He’s not worth listening to.

same.

It's coming

Good way to catch my knife in your belly: Open your mouth and repeat that cringe in public.

You won't, of course. You'll keep it nice and safe, nice and quiet, on the internet.

>Nanking Massacre / murder of opposition and critics
>Tiananmen Square / murder of opposition and critics
>USSR suppression of opposition and critics
>Castro suppression of opponents and critics
>Bloody Sunday Massacre / suppression of opponents and critics
This handful of examples happened because the people couldn't fight back against tyranny. They couldn't fight back because they had no means to do so due to their right to bare arms being suppressed. The military has no problem gunning down unarmed civilians.

I don't know what her proposals are but if they aren't going to address the facts that
>sheriff was warned 39 times
>FBI received several tips
>child services were aware of his mental health
>school was aware of his mental health
>threats signed with his name
>it was common knowledge he had guns and ammo
>he was locked up for psych eval but was released
then she can fuck off because they aren't going to work.

>Seriously guiz, I want her to give me taco flavoured kisses. Hnnnr that lezo cut and round melon really gets my nut juices flowing
>is an argument
k

Nobody is scared because the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere. Teachers will be armed and Trump will be deemed a "nazi" dictator once again.

>constructive criticism
>polish my turd for me

>doesn't want to talk about his sister being raped by his wife's paki bull.

Republicans practice kill the messenger, not the message.

Excellent read! Thank you.

The pro-gun crowd should of course frame "gun-control" as "control".

I agree. This needs to catch on. Very useful info thanks

>sheriff was warned 39 times
>FBI received several tips
>child services were aware of his mental health
>school was aware of his mental health
>threats signed with his name
>it was common knowledge he had guns and ammo
>he was locked up for psych eval but was released

I feel bad, at least marginally, for this kid. He obviously had a fucking raw deal from the start, it's not an excuse for what he did, but holy fuck what hope did he have? People gave him an infinite runway to do whatever he wanted under the pretense of how shitty his life had been.

An user posted it in a gun grabber thread iirc after the vegas shooting and i saved it for occasions like this.

So i'd say copy it, and if you see another one of these bullshit threads, post it to kill the shill

Lol sure

Fuck yeah. Will do!

Not gonna lie, former 2nd Amendment supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the assault rifles crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the AR-15 get the nuclear codes.

constructively criticize what? her fuckin feelings? she can come back when she has an argument.

Because this "kid" is an actor and gun violence would be insignificant without nigs and spics.

It's always white people who shoot up schools though

>constructive criticism on emotions and leftist ree-ing

?

Because we have had the serious conversation about self defense and the right for an armed populace to have the ability to overthrow a tyrannical government a gorillion times before. The conversation has been over and now we just get straight to the Chad hominumon.

>La creatura des gobllinos is coming for your boi pussy fucci boi.

Yeah I don't think the mutts can handle guns any longer. Schlomo won and that's about it. RIP america, you were the fattest.

Black people arn't really people.

So you've read the whole wall of text. And you still think that disarming the people instead of focusing on more important things is the way to go?
Well that requires a special kind of denseness or an extremely good reason that i'm willing to hear

This echo chamber won't be broken! These people are gonna act like if we outlawed guns some wimpy nerd would be able to walk up to a gang banger with a stack of cash and just be able to buy a gun without anything bad happening.

It's too late to remove guns in America. Criminals will always find a way to get guns. For instance our gun laws didn't prevent Bataclan.

No you’re not shut the fuck up faggot

>image.jpg
>flag
Disregarding the 90% possibility that this is b8
>handguns kill more people than semi-automatic rifles
>most people that get killed by gun violence aren't shot in school shootings/other spree shootings

>Cruz
>white
Also, most gun violence is probably done by niggers in their ghettos. School shootings, real or fake are statistically much less important and dying in one is as rare as winning a fucking lottery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

Why should I? She is biased and being handled by people with an agenda. I can and will just discount her opinion and move on with my life, I will not waste any energy debating muh feels and muh chillrens with an emotionless childless caricature of a human bean. Your obsession with her position leads me to think you have some vested interests in her ? What could that be?

So you had to go all the way back to 2007 to cherry pick something that fits your narative?